Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7723 7724 7725 7726 7727 7728 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:59 pm
Class at 8PM? 0_0

And as for people who love twilight, it's the same as people who like the Jonas Bros...

Something most of us will not understand. =.=

btw I enjoy twilight as a series and the JB's for some of those ridiculously catchy tunes... dramallama

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:59 pm
fine.
lame.

twilight's popular because little girls want to fantasize about the perfect being that is Edward Cullen. Personally Edward Cullen is nowhere near appealing to me.
I just go to the movies and s**t because idk my friends and I all like to want to kill ourselves?

wendychi

cg53214

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:00 pm
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
WELL
All people do not love Twilight
For instance, me and my roommate
And my friends
But you can think someone's hot without liking what they're in.

I agree, but why do most of the girls like twilight? 'Cause I don't know about you, but almost half of my class was wearing either Twilight shirts of New Moon shirts today, and after reading half-way through the first book, I still can't understand why.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:01 pm
@Shuggles:

I am too old for this stuff ::creaks back:

MintGekkou
Captain

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:02 pm
Kurry, did you ever get that PM? It's still sitting in my outbox..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:03 pm
Wendy said it
Because the author basically wrote about a mary sue who's loved by all for no good reason
So little girls love putting themselves in Bella's place and pretending that SUPER CREEPY GROSS PALE vampire guy is hot and loves them
Because they're crazed obsessive 8D
(lawl, I think. I've never read even a word of it)

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:03 pm
Did you PM it to MintGekkou or KuraiGekkou : P?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:05 pm
I've read all the books (and own them)
and I saw both movies on the premieres.

I don't see the big deal but watching the fans, that's the conclusion I've come to.
There was this girl at the Twilight premiere who was in line for food and she had Edward Rocks written on her face. And was slapping herself in a OMG AM I DREAMING kind of way. idek.

wendychi

cg53214

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:07 pm
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Wendy said it
Because the author basically wrote about a mary sue who's loved by all for no good reason
So little girls love putting themselves in Bella's place and pretending that SUPER CREEPY GROSS PALE vampire guy is hot and loves them
Because they're crazed obsessive 8D
(lawl, I think. I've never read even a word of it)

Yeah, but its not just that it also doesn't have much of a story line and its completly filled to the brim with fluff. Before I rated fluff on a scale of one to ten, now I rate it on one to drowning. On a scale of one to ten, I considered the books a pointless thing to think about. Nothing. Happens. If nothing happens within the first hundred+ pages then yeah, pretty much nothing is going to happen, for the first book at least.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:09 pm
wendychi
I've read all the books (and own them)
and I saw both movies on the premieres.

I don't see the big deal but watching the fans, that's the conclusion I've come to.
There was this girl at the Twilight premiere who was in line for food and she had Edward Rocks written on her face. And was slapping herself in a OMG AM I DREAMING kind of way. idek.

Lmao. That sounds like something the girls in my class would do. Honnestly our teacher for history was trying to teach us how to write a good thesis, and he was using the twilight movie as an example. So he needed more reasons it was good and one of the girl's in back shouted "Edward's abs are hot!"  

cg53214

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:10 pm
It's agreed that people do get a little out of hand when it comes to "liking" something... but I don't think you should let it upset you.

I don't like biology, my best friend does. I don't like cooking, my mom does. I don't like Twilight, someone else does.

it's one of those "w/e" situations.

BUT ANYWAYS.

-goes off to rp-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:11 pm
what. edward's abs are fewhiorheohrewiorew
he has a hairy chest. DNW. the entire theatre during new moon went completely silent when edward took off his shirt LOL. but when jacob did it everybody screamed and whistled and s**t.

also
you know
it's not like stephenie meyer just used herself as bella or anything

wendychi

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:14 pm
:: imagines if Ria was made into a movie and gain a similar fanbase::  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:17 pm
::would draw every fangirl out of sheer awesomeness::
Yesh!
Imagine!
=3

Nadindel

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7723 7724 7725 7726 7727 7728 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games