Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 772 773 774 775 776 777 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mymiridon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:59 pm
@niph: all good things must come to an end. = )

It's about time i got myself together too XDD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:03 am
Lol @ Lini. That's a good idea. I don't think it'll work for me. If I find someone I like, who likes me back, I doubt I'd say no. Gotta give it a go.

*hugs Niph* You'll be all right. You always are! And there's plenty more fish in the sea, as they say. I really do believe in that. (:  

Chibito7

Hiyukura

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:25 am
Hi everyone biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:53 am
@ Sakura: Hi, are you new? Or are you an old returning member from 1850? ¬.¬

@ B&B: You are so romantic! You remind me of a friend who is obsessed with romantic films and books and has watched Pride and Prejudice like 16 times...
I however, don't really believe in ever-lasting love... I would just find a person who is responsible enough to not get into fights with- to ask for that much would already be a lot... 'Cause fighting is rubbish.

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

mymiridon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:09 pm
lol i remember when I thought like that, you'll change your mind soon enough LV  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:21 am
@Lini: O.o;; I don't deny I'm romantic, but that is hardly a romantic notion. A true hopeless romantic would believe in one true love - which I don't. I believe you can fall in love with many people!  

Chibito7

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:58 am
Thanks guys.

I'm playing a dangerous game with him right now. (:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:46 am
@ Niphy twisted Sounds fun... -evil laugh-
I'm thinking of bomberman... Kill the opponent 10 times to win xD

I'm not romantic at all, a bit crazy, to be honest. And yes, I you can fall in love with as many people as you like... The most sensible one would be my choice, though. And they'd have to be intelligent, so we can have geeky conversations cool But they'd have to be slightly adventurous at least...
Say, Niphy, did you do the Duke of Edinburgh Award?
I'm planning to do it, because the expedition is only for 2 days, and I'm good at walking. (Running however = fail) But if it's a total nightmare, I think I'll drop... Foz is really stressed because there are too many people doing it this year, and he was trying to get rid of some of us in the meeting xD

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:45 pm
We definitely have split up though.

It hurts.

The game will destroy me but it's fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:31 pm
ninja Guild notices..  

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

mymiridon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:49 pm
niph, don't do anything you'll regret. spend your energy on more productive things. = )  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:51 pm
Niphz
We definitely have split up though.

It hurts.

The game will destroy me but it's fun.

I hope you'll recover from breaking up with your bf. It might take a long time and you're heart will definitely be hurting, especially if you truly loved him deep down. It's a sad fact that in today's society relationships rarely last for a long time, let alone forever.  

Minielf

Chibito7

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:10 am
@Lini: I hardly expect you to be romantic. You're cynical enough to be a man. xD

I did D of E; almost killed me. I'm not made for that sorta stuff. xD

@Niph: Darling. Explain the game. Otherwise I will utterly not condone it. Find someone else and get over him instead of making both yours and his lives miserable. This is time for Time Out, y'know? Give your heart some peace.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:23 am
lol that was sexist. I believe there's a study that shows that men are more of romantics than women.  

mymiridon

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:07 am
B&B I'll explain it sometime to you on twitter or MSN or sth kay?

Yeah it's stupid but nothing really matters to me right now.

Also I'm in Italy. Just spent the afternoon swimming and sunbathing and drinking malibu&coke. <3  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 772 773 774 775 776 777 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games