Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7738 7739 7740 7741 7742 7743 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:12 pm

Mah cuntreh.
'Mericuh.

@Sojiro: I'd never tell. For fear of them lashing out at me.
Plus, the overrated, boring and "lonewolf/wannabebadass" type RPCs tend to have groupies that bow to their will, and lash with them.
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:25 pm

Understandable. A dispute over something so trivial would be irksome and would serve no point. It is unfortunate, but a majority of the male characters on here (and some of the females) do create the persona of the lonewolf/wannabebadass. It's kinda the way Naruto roleplays are made. There almost have to be a large number of them, or else the entire roleplay falls apart.

examples? Sasuke, Neji, Kakashi, ect. All lonewolves who think they're badasses... Kakashi and Neji obviously are the only ones able to back it up, and not look like total godmodders/assholes. But enough of my hatred for Sasuke. Who wants punch?! biggrin

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:28 pm

Sojiro_ReducedEarth
Understandable. A dispute over something so trivial would be irksome and would serve no point. It is unfortunate, but a majority of the male characters on here (and some of the females) do create the persona of the lonewolf/wannabebadass. It's kinda the way Naruto roleplays are made. There almost have to be a large number of them, or else the entire roleplay falls apart.

examples? Sasuke, Neji, Kakashi, ect. All lonewolves who think they're badasses... Kakashi and Neji obviously are the only ones able to back it up, and not look like total godmodders/assholes. But enough of my hatred for Sasuke. Who wants punch?! biggrin

I hate Sasuke too. surprised He gets too much help. xp And yet he doesn't kill anyone. xp
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:34 pm

Oh, absolutely!

I won't go full rant this time, but let me just say a couple o' tings:

- His brother actually gave a sh*t about him, gave him a whole bunch of power and what did 'the last uchiha' do? He said: "******** you, bro! I'm gonna take your advice and shove it up my a**, then do something completely different than what you wanted. : DDD "

- Sasuke can suddenly use the sh*t he's given at it's weakest level, but it still does the same amount of damage, or has the same effects. Example? Susanno can block anything, period. Chakra? Who the f*ck needs that when you have Main Character Immunity?! biggrin

- Danzo's boss.

- I'm done. xP

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:42 pm

Sojiro_ReducedEarth
Oh, absolutely!

I won't go full rant this time, but let me just say a couple o' tings:

- His brother actually gave a sh*t about him, gave him a whole bunch of power and what did 'the last uchiha' do? He said: "******** you, bro! I'm gonna take your advice and shove it up my a**, then do something completely different than what you wanted. : DDD "

- Sasuke can suddenly use the sh*t he's given at it's weakest level, but it still does the same amount of damage, or has the same effects. Example? Susanno can block anything, period. Chakra? Who the f*ck needs that when you have Main Character Immunity?! biggrin

- Danzo's boss.

- I'm done. xP

Going to start an I hate sasuke club. xp Well, time to start rping in my Akatsuki Story guild. mrgreen
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:48 pm

Neji is overrated. He's boring.

TENTEN IS WHERE IT'S AT.

But yeah Kakashi's ******** BA.

@Sojiro: I actually like Sasuke. I've always thought he was so retarded that it was kinda cool. He's one of those "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME" types, and ********, but he's such an extremist at it that it's pretty G.
Also he's hot.
That's mah piece.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:11 am

Haha, nice Alicia.

Sh-shane! Dx

Dammit, Shane. Raikage is wayyyy hotter than Sasucrap. :3
I mean, look at that Supah Saiyan hair, the way the electricity flows off of his awesomeness. You can't tell me you wouldn't want dat. xD

Me, however? The new Mizukage chick is where it's at. cool
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:34 pm

I have to say, everytime I click on 'Guilds" and I see NUR, I think of some overly retarded kid screaming across a mall going "NUuuuuuuuR!"

Crimson Remedy

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:56 pm

Crimson Remedy
I have to say, everytime I click on 'Guilds" and I see NUR, I think of some overly retarded kid screaming across a mall going "NUuuuuuuuR!"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Aaaw...
But yes.
>>
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:59 pm

@Sojiro: Fine! I'll have 'em all. cool Though I think Naruto is the hottest charrie in the series. Not just for looks. There's just something about him. redface
lol
anyways, enough fantasizing over cartoon characters for me.

But yeah, Mei's pretty hot. She's too much like Tsunade though.

I want a female Kage who's batshit insane.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:55 pm

There's so many types of bat s**t insane, you might have to explain yourself.

Like... reckless? Or crazy?

We talkin' Air Gear or Hellsing here? xP
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:03 pm

I've seen neitha of dem shows.
;;

Crazy! Where her advisors just lead the kingdom for her because she's too busy pursueing the career of being a serial killer.

HELLS YEAH.

Also, Naruto needs character development bro.

He needs to either turn into:

1. A flaming homosex (preferable)
2. A lazy, unmotivated bum
3. A serial killer (first victim Sakura)
4. A cowboi

I'm just so tired of his "NEVAH GIVE UP" attitude. Too much hits to the head. Or not enough.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:07 pm

Dandii, I'm so jealous I'll never be as pretty as you.
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:11 pm

Exactly. It's just... ugh. I actually prefer the third choice. The fourth one might drop the show's ratings a bit, unless Naruto goes random and scalps the random injuns (who just happen to be good, upstanding citizens, and not actually injuns).

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:13 pm

Yo Nahum, you getting on Live, mate?
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7738 7739 7740 7741 7742 7743 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games