Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 773 774 775 776 777 778 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:42 pm
@Bio: Ok.

@Xeno: Whaddya mean sigquote me on Leon's hair?

@Notte: Hiiiiiiiiiii! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:01 pm
Also, I do believe you have yet to look at and/or comment on my list of top 50 Video game characters.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:04 pm
I don't know why people are just NOW talking about Sony's motion controller. It was first introduced during Tokyo Game Show last year. confused

While we're on the subject I can't believe they haven't changed it's look. It's ******** ridiculous looking.

"It's better than the Wiimote cuz it has pretty colors!"

@Notte: HAIIIIII biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:39 am
Oh blarg, crap like this is why I left gaia to begin with.

I was cheated out of a expensive item of mine last night on the marketplace I was trying to sell, and it was somehow listed for less than 1k, even though I filled out the listing correctly and without warning that the price was low.

I already sent in a ticket. But yeah...I wouldn't be surprised if I lost that item forever. x.x I was cheated out of so much gold...but oh well. I'm pissed, but I'll live.  

Javanomicron

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:29 am
Xenomina
Oh blarg, crap like this is why I left gaia to begin with.

I was cheated out of a expensive item of mine last night on the marketplace I was trying to sell, and it was somehow listed for less than 1k, even though I filled out the listing correctly and without warning that the price was low.

I already sent in a ticket. But yeah...I wouldn't be surprised if I lost that item forever. x.x I was cheated out of so much gold...but oh well. I'm pissed, but I'll live.

How much did you lose?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:07 pm
723k gold. <.<;

@Chase Siqquote is when I put something someone else has said in my signature.  

Javanomicron

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:30 pm
So, three things.

1. Green Zone, saw it today. Awesome movie. smile
2. After that, got HeartGold at the mall. Awesome game so far. Amazing throwback.
3. I'm quite possibly the luckiest Trainer out there. xd

So I pick Totodile, who I always picked in Gold, and got in a battle only to find out that it was a girl. I always had a male Totodile, so I restarted. Tried again, then checked my menu to see that it was indeed a boy. However, something was different. It was teal with blue spikes instead of blue with red spikes. Thinking it odd, I shrugged and began on my journey. First battle I get into, he comes out surrounded by a bright, sparkling ring, and that's when it hit me. And I nearly shat myself.

Yes, I started with a Shiny Totodile. eek  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Xenomina
723k gold. <.<;

Have a gift.  

Elliot Salem

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:12 pm
Elliot Salem
Xenomina
723k gold. <.<;

Have a gift.

Awww thank you! heart heart heart

A million hugs and cookies to you!!! Or in the guild's case, ink ribbons and first aid sprays!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:19 pm
Oh, so we're incapable of enjoying hugs and cookies now? That's cool. >_> Meanie. I want hugs and cookies... D:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:26 pm
Xenomina
Elliot Salem
Xenomina
723k gold. <.<;

Have a gift.

Awww thank you! heart heart heart

A million hugs and cookies to you!!! Or in the guild's case, ink ribbons and first aid sprays!

No problem.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:18 pm
Canas Renvall
Oh, so we're incapable of enjoying hugs and cookies now? That's cool. >_> Meanie. I want hugs and cookies... D:

Then have some hugs and cookies, too! biggrin  

Javanomicron

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:09 pm
Phew. Well, we recorded our first song for the demo yesterday. And since I'm sick, it wasn't exactly pleasant, but it sounds awesome! Can't wait to do the others.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 773 774 775 776 777 778 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games