Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7759 7760 7761 7762 7763 7764 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wordswithoutmercy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:42 pm

MikeyZMB
Shadey Wraith
MikeyZMB
Are you majoring in French?

I took three years of French in high-school and at the time of graduation had planned on going to the French Sector of SCAD to help with my French. ...but no I had not intended on majoring in French. I was going to Major in the Traditional Arts.

At this point though, I'm not quite sure what I want to do. I still want to do something with art but lately I have been getting this crazy idea in my head about trying for voice acting. I loved acting back in school and I love anime/cartoons. I figure it would be perfect except for the fact that so many are aiming for that same goal.

And? Why should that stop you? Show them that you are the best out of all that try. "Do something you love, and you won't have to work a single day of your life." Think of it like that, don't let others force you to turn away from something you love. All you have to do is prove you are the better choice.

That I can actually agree with you on Mikey. Go for what you love to do Wraith. We only live one life. Might as well live it to the fullest. Too many people go through life hating their jobs and always complaining. We need more people doing what they love to do. There's too much negativity in this world due to people not pursuing their dreams. Personally, I know a ton of people want to be photographers. That just makes me wanna be better than any of them(:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:44 pm

MikeyZMB
And? Why should that stop you? Show them that you are the best out of all that try. "Do something you love, and you won't have to work a single day of your life." Think of it like that, don't let others force you to turn away from something you love. All you have to do is prove you are the better choice.

This is a good point. I really want to do voice acting but we shall see where that goes.

Shadey Wraith

Man-Hungry Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100

wordswithoutmercy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:46 pm

@Wraith: Berry college looks like a small town. o.O
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:47 pm

Shadey Wraith
MikeyZMB

This is a good point. I really want to do voice acting but we shall see where that goes.

I have tried many things, and i even tried doing anime voices, but it wasn't something i loved to do. Being with my friends and serving my country is what i love to do, thats why im in the military and law enforcement. So just follow your gut...though it could lead to some trouble, but follow it anyway and do what you have to do. blaugh

MikeyZMB

Shadey Wraith

Man-Hungry Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:57 pm

MikeyZMB
I have tried many things, and i even tried doing anime voices, but it wasn't something i loved to do. Being with my friends and serving my country is what i love to do, thats why im in the military and law enforcement. So just follow your gut...though it could lead to some trouble, but follow it anyway and do what you have to do. blaugh

I think that is my problem. I think I know what I want to do but I'm still not certain. I may start out on this path and then be like, "naw, not for me." Then be out all that money. >.>

wordswithoutmercy

I know, its fricken huge. There is also a private school for elementary through middle school kids on campus.

My group and I used to hang out there a lot and we loved the anime conventions that came through from time to time. Also, if you have seen Remember the Titans, you have seen one of the oldest buildings on the campus. There was another movie too...but I can't remember the name. Hmmm.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:00 pm

Shadey Wraith
MikeyZMB

I think that is my problem. I think I know what I want to do but I'm still not certain. I may start out on this path and then be like, "naw, not for me." Then be out all that money. >.>

wordswithoutmercy

I know, its fricken huge. There is also a private school for elementary through middle school kids on campus.

My group and I used to hang out there a lot and we loved the anime conventions that came through from time to time. Also, if you have seen Remember the Titans, you have seen one of the oldest buildings on the campus. There was another movie too...but I can't remember the name. Hmmm.

Just go on the path you want to do cause you love it. There is a low percent of error in that path. But you must follow the road now before complications arise...and before i decide to become a crazy fortune cookie. xp I hope i taste good...

MikeyZMB

wordswithoutmercy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:02 pm

Shadey Wraith
wordswithoutmercy

Yep. One of my most favorite movies. aha. Berry College is like, screw being spread throughout a city. We're going to be our own. aha
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:19 pm

Hello everyone, how does the night fair?

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Shadey Wraith

Man-Hungry Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:21 pm

MikeyZMB

Just go on the path you want to do cause you love it. There is a low percent of error in that path. But you must follow the road now before complications arise...and before i decide to become a crazy fortune cookie. xp I hope i taste good...

I would tell you if you did...but that may be a bit out of line. >.> ... <.<

wordswithoutmercy
Yep. One of my most favorite movies. aha. Berry College is like, screw being spread throughout a city. We're going to be our own. aha

You're not wrong there. xD
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Shadey Wraith
MikeyZMB

I would tell you if you did...but that may be a bit out of line. >.> ... <.<

wordswithoutmercy

You're not wrong there. xD

I believe i would be dead since you are eating me. xd But yeah, wait...but its not out of line at all. This is free topic chat.

MikeyZMB

wordswithoutmercy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:28 pm

So who's excited about X-Men: First Class?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:30 pm

Ahh then I could still say...ahh wait...no. Still messes with Gaia ToS there. O:

Anyhow, I have to go to bed. Gotta get up at 3am to get ready for work. *waves* See you guys later.

Shadey Wraith

Man-Hungry Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:32 pm

wordswithoutmercy

Well i am, as long as its better than Thor. evil Thor was a complete let down. The story wasn't built right, and they needed more Natalie Portman action in there to help it. But no, so it sucked. And im skipping Green Lantern cause it looks like crap to begin with. But now a lot of Marvel movies are becoming suckish, but X-Man for some reason remains standing, so im hoping it will be good, otherwise im not watching anymore Marvel movies.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Shadey Wraith
Ahh then I could still say...ahh wait...no. Still messes with Gaia ToS there. O:

Anyhow, I have to go to bed. Gotta get up at 3am to get ready for work. *waves* See you guys later.

Cya.

MikeyZMB

wordswithoutmercy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:40 pm

MikeyZMB
wordswithoutmercy

Well i am, as long as its better than Thor. evil Thor was a complete let down. The story wasn't built right, and they needed more Natalie Portman action in there to help it. But no, so it sucked. And im skipping Green Lantern cause it looks like crap to begin with. But now a lot of Marvel movies are becoming suckish, but X-Man for some reason remains standing, so im hoping it will be good, otherwise im not watching anymore Marvel movies.

You just answered my question about whether X-Men was DC or Marvel. aha. Haven't seen Thor. I'll only watch it, because of The Avengers. Definitely going to see Green Lantern. I think it looks decent. Green Arrow just looked stupid. -.- Hey, wasn't there a sequel to The Hulk movie?
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7759 7760 7761 7762 7763 7764 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games