Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7760 7761 7762 7763 7764 7765 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:44 pm

wordswithoutmercy
MikeyZMB
wordswithoutmercy
So who's excited about X-Men: First Class?

Well i am, as long as its better than Thor. evil Thor was a complete let down. The story wasn't built right, and they needed more Natalie Portman action in there to help it. But no, so it sucked. And im skipping Green Lantern cause it looks like crap to begin with. But now a lot of Marvel movies are becoming suckish, but X-Man for some reason remains standing, so im hoping it will be good, otherwise im not watching anymore Marvel movies.

You just answered my question about whether X-Men was DC or Marvel. aha. Haven't seen Thor. I'll only watch it, because of The Avengers. Definitely going to see Green Lantern. I think it looks decent. Green Arrow just looked stupid. -.- Hey, wasn't there a sequel to The Hulk movie?

You know if its Marvel when the Marvel starts the movie with its Comic Book start up. And X-Men is made from Marvel, just like many of the Super Heroes and Villains. And for the Hulk movie....i thought there was just one. confused
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:46 pm

All Imma say is Lobo is the best comic book character out there. Every other character can suck it.

But to the convo earlier about joining the army, different jobs, moving to different locations, ect, I've the perfect job for all of you.

Drop everything and help Sojiro(Nahum/Me) make his film. biggrin

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:54 pm

NAHUM! go join that western guild I just did.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Mike, are you crazy? I've no time for any more roleplaying. Besides, even if I did, I wouldn't take a serious role in the least bit. :/

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

wordswithoutmercy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:00 pm

MikeyZMB
wordswithoutmercy
MikeyZMB
wordswithoutmercy

Well i am, as long as its better than Thor. evil Thor was a complete let down. The story wasn't built right, and they needed more Natalie Portman action in there to help it. But no, so it sucked. And im skipping Green Lantern cause it looks like crap to begin with. But now a lot of Marvel movies are becoming suckish, but X-Man for some reason remains standing, so im hoping it will be good, otherwise im not watching anymore Marvel movies.

You just answered my question about whether X-Men was DC or Marvel. aha. Haven't seen Thor. I'll only watch it, because of The Avengers. Definitely going to see Green Lantern. I think it looks decent. Green Arrow just looked stupid. -.- Hey, wasn't there a sequel to The Hulk movie?

You know if its Marvel when the Marvel starts the movie with its Comic Book start up. And X-Men is made from Marvel, just like many of the Super Heroes and Villains. And for the Hulk movie....i thought there was just one. confused

Okay. I feel stupid now. -.- I just watched the 2nd and 3rd X-Men movies the other night. >_< Yeah. I remember seeing a preview of sorts about a second Hulk movie. xP GOOGLE! lol
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:07 pm

wordswithoutmercy
MikeyZMB
wordswithoutmercy
MikeyZMB
wordswithoutmercy

Okay. I feel stupid now. -.- I just watched the 2nd and 3rd X-Men movies the other night. >_< Yeah. I remember seeing a preview of sorts about a second Hulk movie. xP GOOGLE! lol

Well, if it happened that way...then there probably is another movie. xp

MikeyZMB

wordswithoutmercy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:09 pm

I'm pretty sure there was. aha. xP
Never seen it, obviously. lol
Didn't care for the first one.
Hulk was just a dumb movie. -.-
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:11 pm

The ones with the dogs and the electricity ********, that one sucked. No plot, just crap blowing up.

The newest Hulk? With the guy from Fight Club? Oh yes. His smirk at the end of the movie made it a five star film (for me). xP

Glargh, I need sleep. Kbies...

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Anyways, for you...uhh...what should i call you? Cause im not sure out of words, or mercy or something. confused And Sojiro, Cassie wont be on to rp for a while, she is passed out since she was running all over town today since we are done moving and stuff.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:22 pm

@ Nahum: Yeah. That one. The only one I've seen. -.-
It so stupid! I only remember those weird dogs. xP

@ Mikey: Mercy. That sounds better than words. aha.

wordswithoutmercy

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:26 pm

@Sojiro: SO YER TELLIN' ME YOU LAIKD DAT MOVIE ALMOST SOLELY CUZ IT HAD A HAWT GUY?

IS IT JUS ME OR IS Y'ALL ONE-O DEM GAYS?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:27 pm

wordswithoutmercy
@ Nahum: Yeah. That one. The only one I've seen. -.-
It so stupid! I only remember those weird dogs. xP

@ Mikey: Mercy. That sounds better than words. aha.

Okay then, even though its sounds bad. xd

MikeyZMB

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:27 pm

I'm going to call you "Without Mercy" because that sounds cool.
cool
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:33 pm

How does Mercy sound bad? lol xP

wordswithoutmercy

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:35 pm

wordswithoutmercy
How does Mercy sound bad? lol xP

For some reason it sounds more like a fighter type.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7760 7761 7762 7763 7764 7765 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games