Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7769 7770 7771 7772 7773 7774 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadey Wraith

Man-Hungry Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:05 pm

*blinks* I wanna be a Ninja...does that count? Otherwise, I'm happy with doing what I do for the time being. P: (How cool would it be to have a Ninja branch in the military? Oh if only Jutsu was possible. blaugh )
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Shadey Wraith
*blinks* I wanna be a Ninja...does that count? Otherwise, I'm happy with doing what I do for the time being. P: (How cool would it be to have a Ninja branch in the military? Oh if only Jutsu was possible. blaugh )
haha, sure, that would be awesome!

Crimson Remedy

Shadey Wraith

Man-Hungry Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Hell yea it would. P; ...Now I feel like watchin' Ninja Assassin. >.>
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:31 pm

Salut! How is everyone today?

Sullen Oculus

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:39 pm

I have preordered the brand new....Assassin Creed Revalations!!!!!!!!!!! [/falls over while hugging my free poster]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Post that in the non-naruto related discussion forum, not in the chatroom!

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:20 pm

Eh, nevermind then. Nobody glimpses in there anyhow.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:29 pm

XxBlack_FlashxX
MikeyZMB
XxBlack_FlashxX
I'm going to stick my nose in this convo.
I want to be a Marine. I feel that they are better than most other military forces. They are an all around department and funny thing is Navy SEALS base their training off of training Marines have always had.
That and 90% of the men in my family were Marines.

Marines are part of the Navy, and SEALS are part of the navy as well, but they are more elite than Marines. Just like Army Rangers are more elite than Marines, since they are always jumping out of aircraft and clearing landing zones, or do pre ops so that the Marines can actually land.

Wrong. Marines are actually elite enough to be body guards of the president, which my grandpa used to do. My grandpa also you to descend from Black Hawks and several other aircrafts. US Marines were also developed before the Navy was, but not officially. During the Revolutionary War they were regarded as no more than a simply Militia. They the were the first true sharpshooters. They used modified muskets when at sea which worked as the "ancient sniper rifle", lol. It wasn't until sometime after the Revolutionary war that the Marines became a Department of the Navy. They are the Men's Department cool . Navy SEALS were created AFTER the Marines and actually use USMC BASIC training for their so call special training which makes them elite. Marines revert back to your basic rifleman at the end but Marines are found throughout every single line or work within the military. Marines are an all around unit and are the ones put on the frontline when the Army and/or Navy fails to accomplish their goal. They are this countries true power source, though small.

Well, its funny though, its getting easier to get into the Marines now. And the Rangers led the fight from the beginning for the Afghanistan war. Rangers lead the way! xd If there is no water for the marines to enter from, they have to wait for the Rangers to clear a way for them to make a landing by an aircraft.

MikeyZMB

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:28 am

MikeyZMB
XxBlack_FlashxX
MikeyZMB
XxBlack_FlashxX
I'm going to stick my nose in this convo.
I want to be a Marine. I feel that they are better than most other military forces. They are an all around department and funny thing is Navy SEALS base their training off of training Marines have always had.
That and 90% of the men in my family were Marines.

Marines are part of the Navy, and SEALS are part of the navy as well, but they are more elite than Marines. Just like Army Rangers are more elite than Marines, since they are always jumping out of aircraft and clearing landing zones, or do pre ops so that the Marines can actually land.

Wrong. Marines are actually elite enough to be body guards of the president, which my grandpa used to do. My grandpa also you to descend from Black Hawks and several other aircrafts. US Marines were also developed before the Navy was, but not officially. During the Revolutionary War they were regarded as no more than a simply Militia. They the were the first true sharpshooters. They used modified muskets when at sea which worked as the "ancient sniper rifle", lol. It wasn't until sometime after the Revolutionary war that the Marines became a Department of the Navy. They are the Men's Department cool . Navy SEALS were created AFTER the Marines and actually use USMC BASIC training for their so call special training which makes them elite. Marines revert back to your basic rifleman at the end but Marines are found throughout every single line or work within the military. Marines are an all around unit and are the ones put on the frontline when the Army and/or Navy fails to accomplish their goal. They are this countries true power source, though small.

Well, its funny though, its getting easier to get into the Marines now. And the Rangers led the fight from the beginning for the Afghanistan war. Rangers lead the way! xd If there is no water for the marines to enter from, they have to wait for the Rangers to clear a way for them to make a landing by an aircraft.

Maybe times have changed, rofl. That is all I can say. All the information I get on the Marines, besides second hand accounts like history books, are from my family. I had two uncles in the USMC. One in the Air Force. My grandpa and a few of his brothers. Some brothers on my grandma's side were Marines. My great-grandfather and even his father >.< The Marines have been a been a great thing throughout my family, lol.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:12 pm

wahmbulance Hey I need your help to make my profile in this guild just friend request me and help me I am new to this guild and I do not know a lot of the making the profile thing so help me please wahmbulance
cry SHOUT OUT IF YOU WANT TO IF YOU HAVE ANY ITEMS THAT ARE CHEAP OR YOU DO NOT WHAT OR EVEN SOME GOLD ANY AMOUNT OF GOLD WILL HELP ME MAKE MY AVATAR cry

KinG x War

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:48 pm

Guess who is gonna go to a Skrillex rave?
This guy.
Guess who is going to dance and make-out with what ever girl he wants at said rave because he is single now?
This guy.

Rules of Raves:
Ask Name, Age, and Where they are from.
Never get a phone number.
Anything can happen.
Don't be that guy having sex on the floor.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:14 pm

little mintchan
I have preordered the brand new....Assassin Creed Revalations!!!!!!!!!!! [/falls over while hugging my free poster]

I-I think I just Nerdgasmed. A game which brings Altair back into the mix. It's... Amazing!

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:29 pm

little mintchan
Wait, it's already available for preorder? SUNOVABICH!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:44 pm

Irish-Sama
Guess who is gonna go to a Skrillex rave?
This guy.
Guess who is going to dance and make-out with what ever girl he wants at said rave because he is single now?
This guy.

Rules of Raves:
Ask Name, Age, and Where they are from.
Never get a phone number.
Anything can happen.
Don't be that guy having sex on the floor.

YES OH MY GOSH.
I'm jelly. Mega jelly.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7769 7770 7771 7772 7773 7774 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games