Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7771 7772 7773 7774 7775 7776 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:22 pm

I recently started smoking. FML
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:23 pm

Just thought I'd pop in here for a wee bit before I head off to bed after doing a couple of things. aha
Gotta wait for the dryer to be done. lol

wordswithoutmercy

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:24 pm

New Arc Idea
Just posting it here to see what ya'll think about it. This guild is teetering in the ARC section imo, and we could use something to get everyone active again.

Rise of the Moon
Two groups known as the White Moon and Tsukiyomi have begun to move under the shadows. Although both groups are similar, their goals and beliefs are different. The two factions are made up of mercenaries and rouges who vary in rank and ability. Though the motives of the two groups are unknown, it is obvious they are out for supremacy. The Five Great Nations and all those in between must stand together to defeat this menace.

First Act/
One member from the two groups will visit each village, warning them of the impending attacks. They will be given warning, and the time to prepare and make alliances will begin.

Second Act/
One month (real time) after the warning was delivered, the first attack will happen. Small groups (3 or 4 members) will visit each village and attack the people therein. Structures and buildings will not be targeted, only people. If no defense is met, only then will the structures be destroyed. The true targets of this raid is the village leaders: The Kages.
Once the attack is either failed or successful, the Moon will pull back.

Third Act/
War. All three factions, (The White Moon, Tsukiyomi, and The Allies) will meet on the battlefield. All would of chosen a side by this point, and everyone has the ability to join. The placement of this battle would most likely need to have it's own thread, with various stages/arenas/ect.

Okay, so, a select number of people will be chosen to play the White Moon members, seeing as they are only in the designing stage. This is just an idea. If you all would like something like this, maybe we can work something out with Alicia. The only reason I see that she might not like this is because it would take away from Akatsuki. Well, who is to say Akatsuki wouldn't use this to their advantage? They could very well be involved as their own faction in the war, but we would need a lot of members to make that happen, wouldn't we? Who all's interested?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Sojiro_ReducedEarth
New Arc Idea
Just posting it here to see what ya'll think about it. This guild is teetering in the ARC section imo, and we could use something to get everyone active again.

Rise of the Moon
Two groups known as the White Moon and Tsukiyomi have begun to move under the shadows. Although both groups are similar, their goals and beliefs are different. The two factions are made up of mercenaries and rouges who vary in rank and ability. Though the motives of the two groups are unknown, it is obvious they are out for supremacy. The Five Great Nations and all those in between must stand together to defeat this menace.

First Act/
One member from the two groups will visit each village, warning them of the impending attacks. They will be given warning, and the time to prepare and make alliances will begin.

Second Act/
One month (real time) after the warning was delivered, the first attack will happen. Small groups (3 or 4 members) will visit each village and attack the people therein. Structures and buildings will not be targeted, only people. If no defense is met, only then will the structures be destroyed. The true targets of this raid is the village leaders: The Kages.
Once the attack is either failed or successful, the Moon will pull back.

Third Act/
War. All three factions, (The White Moon, Tsukiyomi, and The Allies) will meet on the battlefield. All would of chosen a side by this point, and everyone has the ability to join. The placement of this battle would most likely need to have it's own thread, with various stages/arenas/ect.

Okay, so, a select number of people will be chosen to play the White Moon members, seeing as they are only in the designing stage. This is just an idea. If you all would like something like this, maybe we can work something out with Alicia. The only reason I see that she might not like this is because it would take away from Akatsuki. Well, who is to say Akatsuki wouldn't use this to their advantage? They could very well be involved as their own faction in the war, but we would need a lot of members to make that happen, wouldn't we? Who all's interested?

Theoretically, this doesn't have to be an Arc, just a part of the guild, because groups can be formed in RP

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:29 pm

Raimundo vi Britannia

Quit.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:31 pm

I smoked some K >.<
made me laugh so much

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:32 pm

DANDii Lions--
Raimundo vi Britannia

Quit.

Before I quit doing drugs (start in february, quit in April.) I was smoking, because It was like... a thing to do. I stared with 1 every week, then 2, then 3, then 4, then 2 a day, every couple days, now its 1 a day at least, sometimes 4-7 a day, and sometimes none a day. It is hard to quit when the option is available XD I smoke more now that I stopped eating crap loads of candy and drinking Gallons of pop. I've lost weight at least >.>
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Raimundo vi Britannia
DANDii Lions--
Raimundo vi Britannia

Quit.

Before I quit doing drugs (start in february, quit in April.) I was smoking, because It was like... a thing to do. I stared with 1 every week, then 2, then 3, then 4, then 2 a day, every couple days, now its 1 a day at least, sometimes 4-7 a day, and sometimes none a day. It is hard to quit when the option is available XD I smoke more now that I stopped eating crap loads of candy and drinking Gallons of pop. I've lost weight at least >.>

Still not a good choice. It is better than drugs I guess.
But not healthy at all.
Try replacing it with something else. (And not candy or soda haha (or drugs))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:38 pm

Well, I would def. do that, but the White Moon aren't created yet, as in they do not have profiles or are characters in the guild yet. They would be similar to the characters I'm using for my film. xP
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:41 pm

KiDtaztic
I smoked some K >.<
made me laugh so much

FLAFFY.
Drugs are bad m'kay.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:42 pm

Replace it with world of warcraft.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:46 pm

claru gardeford

Or Terraria.

But games aren't a good replacement either.
I would suggest some kind of physical activity.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:47 pm

wordswithoutmercy
Just thought I'd pop in here for a wee bit before I head off to bed after doing a couple of things. aha
Gotta wait for the dryer to be done. lol

FURRY HAT!!! eek
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:47 pm

See, see my playmate,
Come out and play with me
And bring your dollies three
Climb up my apple tree
Holler down my rain barrel
Slide down my cellar door
And we'll be jolly friends
Forever evermore.

this. song.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:50 pm

claru gardeford

Ahem... I had to quit WoW. And Yeah, I know smoking is bad. I just never thought... It would happen to me. My best friend is still my best friend, I'm happy for that. He doesn't like smoking, but he still sits beside me still, even when I smoke. And My Parents don't know.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7771 7772 7773 7774 7775 7776 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games