Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 776 777 778 779 780 781 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The King of Misery

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:30 pm

The one with Tiger Woods and the sex adicts thing?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:35 am

Prenup Powerup!

Got it back on the water level.

Also, wow, I didn't think that the FF fight would get so bloody. Do we need to mop up and get ready for an invasion of the undead now?

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:45 am

Well, while Square-Enix was busy making E-Rated Kingdom Hearts games, the ESRB ratings for video games have been getting weaker and weaker, letting more and more things slip through. If Uncharted can get a T-Rating, there's a whole lot more games can get away with than back in the good ol' days.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:14 am

I can sense the distinct urgency in not pushing the big red button in the room. The urgency in walking away from the button ASAP.

I'm really just a casual gamer on most aspects I suppose. I play my RPGs and a few hack and slash and of course RE. but thats about it.

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:34 am

Err... What's this about a big red button, now?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:01 am

What's going on?

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:56 pm

You mean the button on the sign in page?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:54 pm

No, never mind then. Ignore the big red button comment.

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:30 pm

Well, it's been a while since I did any 3D art, since I've been preoccupied and stuff.
But my band's gonna be releasing our Demo in May-ish, and I happily volunteered to design the cover art.
So here it is:

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:46 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Well, it's been a while since I did any 3D art, since I've been preoccupied and stuff.
But my band's gonna be releasing our Demo in May-ish, and I happily volunteered to design the cover art.
So here it is:

User Image

F*** yeah dude.

Funny, cause I was just about to ask you what your band's name was.

Hey, Bio, want to get to writing lyrics for a song about a werewolf fighting a woman on the rag?

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:37 pm

Yep, Celsius. They wanted it to be clearly Canadian, hence not Fahrenheit. xd
Lychgate is our big, progressive song, it's over 7 minutes long. Of course, by Dream Theater standards, 7 minutes is nothing, but hey, they're kings of Progressive Metal. Speaking of which, I picked up the concert tickets today for the Iron Maiden, Dream Thater concert this summer. I'm pumped! They sold out in 3 hours.

Man, I keep freakin' forgetting to talk to them about contributing to your films.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:48 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Yep, Celsius. They wanted it to be clearly Canadian, hence not Fahrenheit. xd
Lychgate is our big, progressive song, it's over 7 minutes long. Of course, by Dream Theater standards, 7 minutes is nothing, but hey, they're kings of Progressive Metal. Speaking of which, I picked up the concert tickets today for the Iron Maiden, Dream Thater concert this summer. I'm pumped! They sold out in 3 hours.

Man, I keep freakin' forgetting to talk to them about contributing to your films.

No rush. smile

Filiming isn't set to begin for two months, and will probably take a month to shoot.

Then comes the editing process, and since I'm composing the music to it myself, it will be a long editing process.

But it would be really cool if it had like an awesome 80s rock throwback theme song for it playing during the opening credits. So yeah, talk to 'em about it please. I'd be more then willing to help get your band's name out there, since the movie will be my first that I'm showing at one of the local theater events I oft talk about.

Oi, and congrats on the tix. I'm not a concert person myself.

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:05 pm

Chase Me To The End
No rush. smile

Filiming isn't set to begin for two months, and will probably take a month to shoot.

Then comes the editing process, and since I'm composing the music to it myself, it will be a long editing process.

But it would be really cool if it had like an awesome 80s rock throwback theme song for it playing during the opening credits. So yeah, talk to 'em about it please. I'd be more then willing to help get your band's name out there, since the movie will be my first that I'm showing at one of the local theater events I oft talk about.
Alright, I'll do my best to remember. Maybe I should get a Band agenda going and write down the stuff I wanna bring up, or something.

Chase Me To The End
Oi, and congrats on the tix. I'm not a concert person myself.
Dude, what is it with you and music on stage? lol. No concerts, no musicals...
What if Pink Floyd was performing near you? Wouldn't you go?

Also, I watched the new South Park episode. It was better than I expected. I'm glad that it wasn't ALL about Tiger, but rather about a real life issue that's way overblown. Which is what South Park is best at.

Also, it was kinda cool to see just Cartman and Stan hanging out. Lately all you see is Cartman doing something bad, and the other guys saying, "You're a dumbass Cartman. We're not really your friends." It was a good change of pace.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:27 pm

Against better judgement, I bought FFXIII. From a friend, who owed me $40. he didn't like it, so I gave him an extra $15 and wiped his debt with me.

So far, it's alright. Decent story atleast. But I'm only like 2 hours in.

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Elliot Salem
Against better judgement, I bought FFXIII. From a friend, who owed me $40. he didn't like it, so I gave him an extra $15 and wiped his debt with me.

So far, it's alright. Decent story atleast. But I'm only like 2 hours in.
Aww man, lucky. You know, even if you don't like it, at THIS point, you can probably trade it in at EB games for like $35, so you'd only be losing $5. That's like a rental.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 776 777 778 779 780 781 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games