Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7786 7787 7788 7789 7790 7791 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:30 am

i agree with Muse, lets refocus and jump back into the guild. I have been away for too long and it looks like we need to get things active again
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:48 am

It is true, the group of people that have been posting has reduced to about lets say about 10-12 people. I remember one time there was about 20 people active in one day....oh the good days.......

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:54 am

The good old days, that brings back memories, like when Neska was killed or when the Akatuski were a real threat to the world have stolen 5 of the demons. We need to kick things into gear, even if I have to do it myself.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:05 am

Actually, I've been active since I joined the guild some 11 months ago. I've gone no more than a week without posting something. I wouldn't go too far as to say I'm one of the most active people in the guild, at this moment.

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:05 am

I can agree with you. Akatsuki right now was a failed attemp to vamp the guild. The villages are bare, some have very little life, but Rain has gotten a bump in life just recently. I think that their needs to be a Ark or something, cause when i log on, the only reason i even go to this guild is because i have my rpc in rain.

..........plus i been thinking about starting my own guild.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:16 am

Muse, I want to join this guild. What will it be about?

By the way, did you hear the Nicki Minaj song?

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:21 am

@TMT: You bet i heard the Nicki Minaj song. It was good, but i think i have heard better. As for the guild i don't know what the guild is going to be about. I just cannot think about any ideas. Maybe someone can help me out here.....
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:24 am

XSK Muse
@TMT: You bet i heard the Nicki Minaj song. It was good, but i think i have heard better. As for the guild i don't know what the guild is going to be about. I just cannot think about any ideas. Maybe someone can help me out here.....
Well, what kind of guild do you want?

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:30 am

X- TMT -X
XSK Muse

Well to be honest, i want it to be unique. Like, their is a sepereate forums for RPing, but i want it to be a chill spot. I am not sure about what the whole point of the guild is. But i know this for sure, it has to be awesome.....i need to conduct more research.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:32 am

XSK Muse
X- TMT -X
XSK Muse

Well to be honest, i want it to be unique. Like, their is a sepereate forums for RPing, but i want it to be a chill spot. I am not sure about what the whole point of the guild is. But i know this for sure, it has to be awesome.....i need to conduct more research.
Well, you do that and tell me about.

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Shadey Wraith

Man-Hungry Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:44 am

Whut? Its true. Days off are awesome sauce. O:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:35 pm

Death_God_Mito
The good old days, that brings back memories, like when Neska was killed or when the Akatuski were a real threat to the world have stolen 5 of the demons. We need to kick things into gear, even if I have to do it myself.

I remember those days...

Oni_Soul

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:39 pm

Oni_Soul
Death_God_Mito

I remember those days...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Time for me to go hide.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:42 pm

Irish-Sama
Oni_Soul
Death_God_Mito

I remember those days...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Time for me to go hide.

Atleast one person still remembers...

Oni_Soul

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:34 pm

*Yawn* Coffee Please
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7786 7787 7788 7789 7790 7791 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games