Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 777 778 779 780 781 782 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:56 am
I'm quite a ways around the world from you. XD GMT -8.

Remember, different characters get power faster, and it's okay to have more than one. ^^ I can help you with the construction process, if you'd like.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:02 am
All the way across, I'd say. xD

I'll keep that in mind. ^^ And if it isn't too much of a hassle, I would appreciate it!

They Call Me Lunatic_

Tipsy Genius

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:03 am
o wo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:05 am
Well, I enjoy making stuff. XD Any of the groups in particular caught your eye? If you're not sure on alignment, then any power type? Each plays in a slightly different way, so...

@Stick: Meet Lunatic, our freshest meat. o wo b  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:06 am
More new blood, eh?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:08 am
As of now, SEES-2 and the Devil Summoners have my attention. As for alignment, I'm not so sure. What alignment would you classify the masked man in my sample, Rednal?

It's nice to meet you, stickdude. I'm Lunatic. ^^

They Call Me Lunatic_

Tipsy Genius

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:12 am
Heya Lunatic, how long you been around the gaia-verse?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:13 am
I signed up less than an hour ago. I was searching for Persona-related articles on the web and somehow landed on the guild's frontpage. I was interested, so I signed up just to join. o wo  

They Call Me Lunatic_

Tipsy Genius

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:15 am
Judging from the look of you, I assumed as such. XD
I think I've collectively been around since '04.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:16 am
Well, I can't complain. At least the starter clothes look fashionable enough. ^^"

How long has Gaia been up?

They Call Me Lunatic_

Tipsy Genius

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:18 am
Oh jeez... I think maybe... Since '03 at least. Well, it was something else before it was 'Gaia Online' So maybe even longer?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:19 am
GAIA's been up since... what, 2003? So a decade or so now. rofl Different parts of the site do different things well; this is the "Guilds" area, which is like a whole bunch of private subforums that members can make and moderate. As you've probably noticed, we also have lots of avatars that get dressed up, and the main section of the site has places where people sell art for the site's currency (Gaia Gold) and/or items. It's got good spots and bad spots. ^^ 'S all good.

Hang around here enough and you should get enough gold to go through most of the site shops, at least, and create a pretty decent avatar.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

They Call Me Lunatic_

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:26 am
Well that's interesting. So it's been up for a decade now huh? Glad to see it still thriving!

I'm actually fine with this avatar, since it doesn't look like crap or anything, so I don't mind wearing it till I find something good.

I'm interested in making a cosplay avatar, actually. xD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:31 am
Plenty of opportunity to do that, if you have the coin.

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:33 am
Eeyup. You'll get Gaia Gold by doing... pretty much anything, really. Expensive items will take you awhile to get, but there's a very large selection within the normal shops, and earning things from there is a piece of cake. Tektek.org has an avatar simulator you can use to browse for things, look up ideas, and so on. People can be *very* creative even on a budget. ^^  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 777 778 779 780 781 782 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games