Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 777 778 779 780 781 782 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:39 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:54 am
There was some serious Nate/Dan s**t going down at some point lol.

It IS shallow. That's why I love it. <3  

Niphz
Crew

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:00 pm
It sounds shallow...

I am so not into rubbish TV programmes where the only attraction seems to be the sex and hot guys ¬.¬

Dead bodies and ghosts are cool whee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:37 pm
Lol. Trust me. Life is so.. complex, now, that I need the relief. xP  

Niphz
Crew

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:41 pm
Chibito7
@Lini: House is definitely worth watching; it's brilliant. It is American, but Hugh Laurie, who plays the main character, is British and oh-so amazing in his role as a grouchy, nasty, crippled doctor. xD

@Mini: Nope. What's it about? I never got into Lost; a bit too creepy... heh.

I haven't seen FlashForward myself so I don't know what it's like firsthand. But its a sci-mystery drama like Lost-Everyone on the planet is knocked out for two and a half minutes at once. During this blackout period they all see visions of what happens six months in the future. I'm guessing the show will involve around a group of characters trying to piece together what caused the worldwide event and what the future visions mean.

Maybe it hasn't debuted in the UK yet but here in Australia it's one of the hottest shows to have debuted recently.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:02 am
@Niph: I suppose I'd ship Nate / Chuck, but that guy is really destined to be with the b***h Blair. xD  

Chibito7

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:34 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:46 am
Blair is ******** awesome.  

Niphz
Crew

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:34 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:44 am
Charlie has a lot to say as usual xD

@ Elfy: Sounds so cool! But I don't see how you can make a long TV series out of that... Unless they show everyone in the world's visions O.O

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:44 pm
I thought Lost couldn't last for more than two seasons, given that the original concept was just a bunch of survivors stranded on an island. Flash Forward's concept is much more complicated, so there's probably a lot of material there for three or even four seasons without the series getting stale.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:32 am
If any TV series is ******** up, it's Lost. > >;;

There is not one single character in Gossip Girl I love. Taylor Momsen is brilliantly pretty, though, as is Leighton Meeser. Nate is fit as hell.

Ah wait. No. I do love one - Eric. *swoon* Little, adorable, gay Eric. o/
EDIT: ...The backwards slash isn't showing up, so now my YAY!AWESOME guy has only one arm to show the awesome. ;__;  

Chibito7

mymiridon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:39 pm
stare  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:11 pm
Hi, Yalie. As you have probably noticed, we are in the middle of discussing random TV series.

Lost is just so boring. I mean WTF is with the guy's father's ghost appearing? And it uses this really dramatic music on bits that I don't find dramatic at all. Though somehow everyone in the room was screaming when the ghost appeared- had I missed something? Maybe it sprouted vampire fangs after I turned away?

British horror movies suck. I watched "What Lies Beneath" (which by the way is a 15) when I was 9, and I wasn't impressed in the least. Actually, I was asking stupid questions for most of it like: "How come she isn't cold when she dives into the lake to get the necklace?"

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Chibito7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:39 am
I am amused by Yalie-chan's lack of amusement. xDDD

*cough* Anyhoos, I'm moving to uni on Saturday... and life is getting really hectic. I thought I'd declare now that, basically, I'm leaving Gaia and the ICU. Again. n___n;; Yes, I suck; but seriously, I doubt I'll have the time in the first few weeks; any time I have I'll be checking email, going on Twitter possibly... and that's it. So, don't expect to see me... for a long time; unless you're Niph, in that case, I may see you in November. ;D  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 777 778 779 780 781 782 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games