Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7795 7796 7797 7798 7799 7800 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:16 pm

Well you both have excuses! I don't know what happened to me. I had to go take some pain reliever.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:16 pm

IT'LL ALL BE BETTER WHEN E3 COMES.

Waynebrizzle

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:18 pm

Oi! How is everyone?!?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:21 pm

I got 2 hours of sleep last night, and had a dream about some grade 12s from my school beating me up.
D:

LifelessFawkes

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:23 pm

Lifeless-Fox
I got 2 hours of sleep last night, and had a dream about some grade 12s from my school beating me up.
D:
D=
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:24 pm

Yeah.
When ever I walk by them, they're always like "IRON MAIDENNNNN!!!" in a sarcastic voice.
They're big douchebags.
So I wouldnt be surprised if it ever did happen. >_>

LifelessFawkes

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:27 pm

I hate people. Everyone says this city sucks, but it doesn't seem like there's really bullying here. At least, I never had any. I should have been one of the biggest targets, too.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:28 pm

I hate a lot of people, too.
Lots of douchebags.
But good place to live.
And its not really bullying.
Its just stoners being douchebags.

LifelessFawkes

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:31 pm

I had a dream I was a ninja, and there were these people trying to kill all of us.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:35 pm

You won't believe some of the crap that came my way back in school.

Almost every class I was in in HS always included at LEAST one a**.

No they didn't beat me up; they thought I was too tall for that. They just had lame things to say.

One time something happened when the Science teacher was out. The paticular Science teacher was a middle aged lady that no one really liked. One of the little buggers locked the door behind her and no one resufed to open it. Then the security guard had to open it. After he left she asked who did it. And guess who they said did it.

Me. That's right. ME.

Of course the teacher knew I didn;t do it. She understood what a nice guy I was. but they kept saying I did it, Oh the audacity!

I was pissed of course. So I was all "Screw you guys, i'm going home and slammed the door, but not before telling the lot of them to go to hell xd

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:37 pm

There's always like 3 or 4 people in each of my classes. But I don't mind, they usually keep to them selves. Just.. really loud. >_>
But yeah, its not like they actually DO anything, they just make fun of people or whatever.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:40 pm

Luckily I'm at the age where people just think you're a dumbass if you do stupid things.

Waynebrizzle

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:48 pm

Be happy that nothing's ever happened to yu lot. I've had people try to KILL me in Elementary and Junior High. One friend in Elementary and in Junior High, hated by everyone else. Yu all seemed to have it easy.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:50 pm

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:06 pm

High school... I think the worst thing that happened there was the one guy who seemed to stalk me during ninth and some of tenth grade. And then he was saying things about me that didn't make any sense, but I think he was just attempting to bug me since I never heard anything else regarding them. He was annoying, but that's about as bad as it got.

In retrospect, I'm kind of surprised. I'm a nerdy girl who didn't talk much; you figure that's one of the first group bullies would go after.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7795 7796 7797 7798 7799 7800 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games