Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Let's talk about sex. ==HAS BEEN UPDATED YAY! == Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

;3
  <333
View Results

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:48 pm
NekoGod
I've always thought it'd be kinda hot to put an ice cube into a girl.
<<;

He wanted to do something to that effect to me...

No ******** way. There will be no ice touching any bare skin on my body, let alone my vajayjay. >_>

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:50 pm
I once saw it done with an icicle.
o -x
A pointy icicle...

Rathmanian

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:51 pm
Oh dear god. That literally sounds painful to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:52 pm
<<;
She seemed to enjoy it enough...

Rathmanian

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:53 pm
That may be... but I hate cold. Warmth > cold any day and in any way, imo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:59 am
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

An icicle in the vag sounds terrifying. =/ I haaaattee the cold. You know what's warm? A p***s. Much better idea than an icicle.

Cosmo
22. Have your man caress your clitoris with his ring finger, which is less likely to feel as rough or rigid as his index or middle.
23. Right before I enter you doggy-style spread your legs as far as you can and reach back behind so you pull your cheeks apart.
24. Do me in my office on company time. I know it's cliche, but every day I spend sitting at my desk, it crosses my mind at least 20 times.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:30 pm
Forget work.
D;
Come to school! No guy thinks about social studies...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:36 pm
NekoGod
Forget work.
D;

People have sex in the bathrooms at my school.
Which isn't very fun when you have to pee...

x3 thisismysn x3

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:40 pm
One kid got caught whacking off...
:l
Twice...

And I wouldn't have sex in public unless it was like impossible for somebody to find us.
<<;

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:05 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
NekoGod
Forget work.
D;

People have sex in the bathrooms at my school.
Which isn't very fun when you have to pee...

yeah i know it is pretty wierd.  

Admiral Dax

Dark Mr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:50 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Po: Good to hear confirmation on that one, haha I'll have to try it sometime. =P

Cosmo
13. Get your guy to skip the in-and-out thrusts and ask him to "stir" with his p***s. He'll stimulate every steamy inch of you.
14. Put a little bit of lubricant on your hands and intertwine your fingers. Then grip your man's p***s with your palms and move your hand up and down his shaft.
15. Let me know you're not wearing panties by taking my hand and placing it under your skirt.

...I laughed myself to sleep.
i dont get 16 ??
at my school i heared a girl moning in the guys stall it was ocward gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:44 pm
That's why you start pounding on the door relentlessly, claiming that all the other stalls are occupied and you know they're not peeing.  

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

midnightrhose

5,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:41 pm
I hate cold, so I'd never be able to have the ice thing done to me.
But I did it to an ex, and it was fun. Like, lemme tell you. xd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:21 am
Cosmo
13. Get your guy to skip the in-and-out thrusts and ask him to "stir" with his p***s. He'll stimulate every steamy inch of you.
17. Have your guy lie on top of you and enter from behind, then close your legs so his legs are outside of yours. It's the perfect position for G-spot stroking.
18. Pull off the road and find a secluded spot, then get busy in the car. It's even hotter if you can hear the traffic because you feel like you might be caught at any moment.
19. Turn on a fan while rubbing him down with ice cubes. The fan makes the ice feel extra cold against his skin, and when you put your mouth on his body he'll get goosebumps from the sudden shivery sensation.
20. Command your man to remain still during doggy-style, and move your butt in slow circles.
21. Hold my hands while you're doing me in woman-on-top. It's another way for me to feel all the incredible sexual energy coursing through your body.
22. Have your man caress your clitoris with his ring finger, which is less likely to feel as rough or rigid as his index or middle.

And Then, He Said (Wrote):
About the tips, from my poin of view~>
13 - It's easy, the guy will be making circle moves with his p***s inside the v****a, so you will be stimulated "by all sides". And it's very good for both!!!
17 - Nothing to say about that, except that it makes the girl go nuts!!!
18 - I don't think I'll be doing that, it just don't apeal to me.
19 - I don't like cold things too, but I have done it one or two times. Well, I think that anything that helps to maximize the sexual feelings are very welcome!!!
20 - That one makes the guy go nuts!!! *OMG It's so good*
21 - Oh Yeah!!! It helps a lot!!!
22 - Well, my girlfriend loves when I do it, so it must be awesome.

Now you all must be thinking: "Who this guy think he is??? He isn't the only one who knows about sex!!! So why he write about almost everything!!!"
Well, I'm just sharing my experience about sex with people who like to have sex too...
XD
And Everybody Listened (read)!!!

JenissonX

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:20 am
Whoa... just whoa.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games