Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

CCTVer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:47 am
Hello everyone, I am Catherine (or Cate) domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:57 am
Guess who goes to college...

Hey there, I guess you could call me a cult noob? Anyways I take joy in all of Nintendo's extensive rpg's and enjoy the interface of the Wii. Pokemon were my best friends until the cartridge broke sad Now I have bounty hunters lol.

Your Mom!

G-Sus Cryst

Aren21

Friendly Seeker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:07 am
Hello!

I'm Aren216, but you can call me Aren. Yes, I'm a Nintendo addict, but I also like other video games that you cannot get on Nintendo, (Banjo-Kazooie for the 360 and the Kingdom Hearts franchise on the Sony consoles).

I absolutely love the Harvest Moon, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and Legend of Zelda Series. I like the RPG's, Simulations, Adventure, and Puzzle genres that Nintendo has to offer.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:30 am
Hello.

I'm Azazel (yeah, real name. Blame my crazy parents.) and I slept for two days on a New York City sidewalk just to shake the hand of Shigeru Miyamoto. He was kind enough to give me an autograph, too.

And signed my best friends SP. Or, rather, he drew the Triforce on it. Go, Miyamoto.

If you don't know who that is, you don't belong here.

Immaculate Megiddo

Jeering Prophet

hobbad

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:18 am
BOJANGLE'S FRENCH FRIES AND A BIG AHS TAH!... what was that sir? BIG AHS TAH!.. oh OH! big ICE tea.. right away sir.

D: < Damn straight.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:43 am
I'm Sorrow. Obsessed with LoZ and ToS.  

loving_sorrow

Anxious Citizen

Huntress Anaiyia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:26 am
wahmbulance Hi all. Im Cat. Current systems i have now are just DS and Gamecube, may get a Wii soon, who knows. I am usually on my pink DS, i actually bought FF XII- Revenant Wings yesterday and so far so good, lol. Also am playing Zelda Phantom Hourglass and Pokemon Diamond.
I also have a psp and ps2, but find that i love my DS and must always go back.
So yea, lol.

rolleyes
~Cat~  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:49 pm
I'm DeathParadox. You can call D.P or Para. OR Dox..
I love to draw (Avi art anyone?) , play games, dance and make a complete fool of my self when no one is lookin.. ninja

Deathparadox

Ming Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:03 pm
Hello, I'm Ming Dragon (Or Ming or MD for short) and I am new to the Nintendo Cult Guild. I like Pokemon, Zelda, ...And pretty much every anime or manga ever invented. xd I excel in Fine Arts and Science and I will make you avi art if you ask. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:02 pm
Ming Dragon
Hello, I'm Ming Dragon (Or Ming or MD for short) and I am new to the Nintendo Cult Guild. I like Pokemon, Zelda, ...And pretty much every anime or manga ever invented. xd I excel in Fine Arts and Science and I will make you avi art if you ask. biggrin

the part i colored is the part true about me too mrgreen  

Bleeding Prince

Greedy Bloodsucker

8,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ketaichi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:04 pm
Hi! ^-^ I'm Ketaimesu. I have all the Nintendo systems except the first Nintendo <3 I love to draw and love pokemon, sonic, and mario. I'm looking forward to Brawl because I wanna use Meta Knight! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:06 pm
Well, I just got in. Thank you mods for letting me in, and I say that loudly, THANK YOU!!!!

Well, for the record, I am autistic. Done. Over with. Now that we have that out of the way, we can move on to the other stuff about me.

I am an actor. I love acting. I've been in The Wizard of Oz (Tin Man), Alice In Wonderland (Mad Hatter), Cinderella (The Herald), and soon to be West Side Story (I just auditioned today!!!).

I love Mario, not so much Zelda... I just can't get into it. I get bored easily. I also love Super Smash Bros, can't wait for Brawl.

So, that's me. Thanks for letting me in!!!

P.S. Am making avi art now EXCLUSIVELY for Nintendo Cult. PM me for details!!!  

raygun101093

Vaynenocsta

5,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:10 pm
I'm obviously new.
But I like most of the LOZ games, pretty much how I got started on Nintendo. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:03 pm
Hi, I'm cody, and I'm new to this guild ("Hello cody" lol) and I'm here because I've been with nintendo since I can remember.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Dlittle85

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:13 pm
Hey everyone. I am new to the forum. My current avatar is my real style of dress. I think I will keep it like this until I can form a Link avatar, but the pieces are really hard to find. I absolutely love The Legend of Zelda and have beaten every game Except Zelda II: The Adventures of Link (which I am currently working on with the Gameboy Advance Classic version). I also like to play Pokemon and Yugioh. I have an NES, a Nintendo 64, a Gameboy Color, a Gameboy Advance, and a Gamecube. I have been a fan of Nintendo since I was little, and I plan to continue to be a fan for a long time.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games