Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: Woo its 3:24 AM but i finally organized all the freakin lil threads here and there. Don't worry about this Kurai, Class for me dosen't start till 1 pm tommorow. OH s**t I NEED TO SLEEP!

Then i guess ill need to haves to make this quick. Well As you probably noticed, all the freakin threads are inside lil Sub-forums now to your convience. Let me introduce you to the following

Ria high Main Forum- Meant for our General rants and all, Important Polls, suggestions, announcments, rules, and of course the Introduce yourself thread ^^
On-campus RPs - All the goodness places that are inside Ria High XD
Off-Campus RPs - All the goodness, Hometowns, special places, Outside Ria high XD
Lil' Ria Bag- A place you can submit your creative artwork, writings, and all that jazz.
OCC rooms- Here is a place you guys can make your own out of character threads and all. Whine about life or whatever. Brag about the video games. Just have fun and stay clean.
Events- Any Current Events and all.
Past events- Any past Events left about here. fo people to admire and all.
Mini Shops and all- A Sig ID you want? OR some Art? Check out these lil Shops here and all.
Profiles and Records- Profiles and all. Records too! Like Star Records XD!
Memorable Threads- Stuff worth keeping within Ria High (since we just can't find ourselves to delete them)

And as you may remember each lil Subforum costed 2.5k for us. So...
[02:49] xXrageofangelsXx: cooool
[02:49] KuraiGekkou: YEAHHH
[02:49] KuraiGekkou: each one of those subforum costed 2500 gold
[02:49] KuraiGekkou: but it all came out of the guild gold chest of course
[02:49] KuraiGekkou: you know i wonder how much in total this was
[02:49] xXrageofangelsXx: lol
[02:49] KuraiGekkou: 9 * 2500
[02:50] xXrageofangelsXx: did you splurge the guild's funds?
[02:50] KuraiGekkou: SPLURGE?
[02:50] KuraiGekkou: This is for the guild!
[02:50] xXrageofangelsXx: 22500
[02:50] KuraiGekkou: ehh not too bad
[02:50] KuraiGekkou: thats lke
[02:50] xXrageofangelsXx: the cost of buying anohter guild
[02:50] KuraiGekkou: shush
[02:50] KuraiGekkou: thats 45 member entry fee
[02:51] KuraiGekkou: since we are 500 gold entry fee now

[02:56] KuraiGekkou: we should create our hometown in the off campus places
[02:56] KuraiGekkou: Joy and Kiyoshi have their own hometown
[02:56] KuraiGekkou: I WANT MY OWN HOMETOWN!
[02:56] KuraiGekkou: oh wait its sorta destroyed isnt it..
[02:56] xXrageofangelsXx: just kinda
[02:56] KuraiGekkou: right.
[02:56] KuraiGekkou: forgot

so all of you enjoy your cleaner and more organized Ria High.

CAUSE IM STILL ORGANIZING IT!! ::Glare::

X3. And you may of noticed.. the first Tourny... is sorta.. dead now -_-;;;; sorry >.< but it was just like.. not happenin...

BUT look forward to the Boo Bash! XD Hosted by our spiffy lil crew member Seyla.

and finally i guess we will do an update with the Crew and Captain face Avi and all.

I got dibs on Mustang from FMA.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:31 am
Happy belated Birthday Joy! I forgot to write it up here on Sunday.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Sub-forums! *breaks out the sparkling cider*

Exam week. How odd that I only have 2 X.X and yet I still managed not to study for one and only part for another. *sigh*  

Rene the Hopeless

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sakura Ai:

Ehh.

I call dibs on Hawkeye!!!

Man..i'm tired and i'm leaving soon for a speghetti dinner/party!!!

I love Italian!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiffany: Winry is mine!!!!! Because she rules and rocks my socks!!! ya...and thats about it...  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:55 pm
Seyla: Dibs on Ed! tee hee! XD FMA YAY I LOVE YOU KURAI!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai:

Well I got some more stickies done and all, IDs and Test grades?

still didn't do XD! But i have been Rping lately O___o;; and that is kinda new to me.

Neways. Some new crew faces:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And yup. Apparently all 4 of us chose FMA to be our Anime.. I only did it cause i can look all captainishy as Mustang. And apparently Ai acts a lot like Hawkeye being the Vice-Captain.

Neways codes for you punks.

Sakura
[imgleft]http://home.comcast.net/~markxu/Gaia/AviSa.png[/imgleft]

Tiff
[imgleft]http://home.comcast.net/~markxu/Gaia/AviTiff.png[/imgleft]

Seyla
[imgleft]http://home.comcast.net/~markxu/Gaia/AviSol.png[/imgleft]

KuraiGekkou

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

FMA rocks my socks. Its probably up there with Furuba

And i stayed home sick..wait a minute. 0_o;; i have a science presentation today!!

Oh well. x3 i can skip that on my agenda.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Joy

Hmm..by Hometown do you mean that little thread we made of Hell,for me and Celeste to play around in for a while..or one of the good memorable rps of My almos Wedding in my Tribe?

That should be in memorable threads. But I don't like sub-forums..I don't know why though. Seems like a waste you know? Joy see's that everyone got some new siggys.

Kuri-chan perosn looks like he is having naughty fantasies,and he's leering. How I know what leering looks like... lets just look at my many otaku friends..who sometimes speak out what they're thinking.>.< But I wuv them so.

Soon to go off to Tea Kwon Doi!!!! 4laugh  

JoY_AnGel

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seyla Well that's Roy in a nutshell Joy. Lol. XD FMA kicks major a**. Woot. Planning for the boo bash is pretty good right now, Kurai made an awesome banner! Go see it! XD Hopefully we get a good turnout. Does anyone have any other ideas they have to contribute for the dance? I'd love to hear them!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiffany: Ya for Winry!!!! whee Okies, anyways, I just dropped by to tell you that my second page of the fanmanga is almost done!!! Ya I know, it took a while for me to get it done, but its just that I have been really bust lately xp All I need to do is ink it and scan it onto the computer and give it the final touches. *deep sigh* ya and first quarter is over!! Onto second quarter where grades all start at an A+ ^_^ *dies* but I have a chemistry, History, and Geometry test tomorrow crying  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: Alright.

Some upcoming ideas i got for Ria high in the long run.

1. Transfer all the Student IDs (that i made) into a photobucket account.
  2. Make a Ria High Website XD (with all the Student IDs Transfered w00t)
  3. Finally put the Star system to some use >.>;;
  4. duhh...

yeah.. hmm... not much running around in my mind for Ria high... -_-;;

::taps suggestion thread:: its always open you know...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:19 pm
Evil internet.

WHY CANT I FIND INTERVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I, well actually I'm late for class and probally wont go at all, but I was suppose to write a 2 page paper on a person from this list my teacher gave me. The other day -.-; and I had one article but I couldnt read it cus the words were cut off and then I reliezed it wasnt an interview and for some reason no one does interviews any more, or interviews that contain any real information. So I'm now doing Gregory Hines (famous tap dancer/ actor. He was on Will and Grace) but I dont have enough intresting info to fill up more than a half page crying WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!!! ow and my back and neck hurt. This stupid haulter top. Why do I wear it?

Oh, and just like in Ria High, I need a date to homecoming in real life stressed otherwise I'll be such a dork cus I'm already a 18 year old college girl going to a highschool homecoming. But I dont care!!! YAH! Cus nan's going and she's my friend! But I still would like to have a date since she has one. So far the only offer I have is from our Rayan Stiger. (DP) and that's only cus he wants to dance with Nan stare

Why are all the theater major guys gay?  

Rene the Hopeless

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiffany: Hey all!! Oh and just too let you all know, the second comic strip is up in the fanart section whee  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Celestial

MWAHAHAHAHA!! feel my wrath! I am now a crew member!!

I shall be helping with Ria High School's Birthday Party event. It is now in the events subforum. Go there, nominate you friends and begin to think about who you will vote for.

Ria High's birthday is on: November 20th!!
WEEEEE!! 4laugh  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games