Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:23 pm
"Well I just thought who else has been here for 7 years? Klaash was the first to come to mind. Sorry if I upset you.." Ben said, his voice apologetic.

Lilli looked at Tuesday, she could see him coughing blood into a tissue. She could smell the blood, it was like rust. Are you okay? She thought. Lilli wanted to leave. She was afraid of Tuesday and Klaash fighting... again.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:25 pm
Lyke LAWL
[[Hmmm...You might've ruined something between Lilli and Tuesday...But lets see...]]

((me?))  

BleedingAngelRose

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:30 pm
BleedingAngelRose
Lyke LAWL
[[Hmmm...You might've ruined something between Lilli and Tuesday...But lets see...]]

((me?))

[No Not you Toxic. :3]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:40 pm
Tuesday looked at Lilli and in that moment, he knew what she would do. He looked at her with fierce, hurt eyes, then ran out of the room, tears falling.
The front door was shut and locked when he got there. He undid the lock and ran outside into the middle of the field. It was raining heavy outside, the rain running down Tuesday's face disguised his tears. His dark shirt was soaked in blood and rain, his neck was still bleeding. Another tickle in his throat and he coughed again, coughing up a mixture of blood and saliva onto the wet grass.
He looked up into the cloudy sky.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:43 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
BleedingAngelRose
Lyke LAWL

((me?))

[No Not you Toxic. :3]

((oh, kk, thanks))

Angel is still puzzled at whats going on.

What is going on? she wondered to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:00 pm
Lyke LAWL
Tuesday looked at Lilli and in that moment, he knew what she would do. He looked at her with fierce, hurt eyes, then ran out of the room, tears falling.
The front door was shut and locked when he got there. He undid the lock and ran outside into the middle of the field. It was raining heavy outside, the rain running down Tuesday's face disguised his tears. His dark shirt was soaked in blood and rain, his neck was still bleeding. Another tickle in his throat and he coughed again, coughing up a mixture of blood and saliva onto the wet grass.
He looked up into the cloudy sky.

[WHAT DO I DO?? gonk I can't just like run off.. ;P It's kinda like hard to do anything w/o abby here.. xP]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:08 pm
[[Uhhh...Can't Lilli just run outside? p.s: Sorry if I'm in such a pissy mood.]]

Tuesday rocked back on his heels, still staring up at the sky.
God I knew it. I knew she was going with him. Could she at least tell me how she felt?! She didn't say anything to me. I guess she has the right to drop me on my a**. I left her.
Yeah but I came back!
But you left her anyway. She thought you were leaving forever.
Tuesday let Lilli hear his thoughts.
Leave...Leave...Leave this place. Go out tonight. A voice in Tuesday's head told him. He did as he was told and ran forward, towards the nearest village, away from the manor.

Bou could sense Tuesday's abscence. She ran to Lilli's room and bust the door open.
"WHERE THE HELL IS TUESDAY?!" She shouted. She could smell his ******** is he?! She thought, her mind frantic.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:10 pm
Lilli looked at the doorway. Bou was standing there. 'WHERE THE HELL IS TUESDAY?' She'd screamed at them.
"He ran outside.. Into the field. And he was coughing up blood. I don't know what was wrong with him, but I have a feeling he's going to hurt himself. Bou let's go." Lilli said, running to the door. Bou was already running down the hall. "Klaash, will you please come? Tuesday is going to hurt himself beause of me. And I don't want the guilt if he ends up killing himself because I didn't do anything to help. You know what I mean?" Lilli was standing by the door, ready to go. Lightning flashed through the sky. thunder shortly followed. "Klaash? I've already made up my mind, I'm not leaving you. I love you. I'm staying with you as long as I live." Lilli paused. "But right now.. Tuesday really needs help. ANd I can't do it just with Bou.." Lilli said, her voice panicky.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:39 am
"Um, hello? Anyone there?" Angel quietly speaks to herself.

((And I mean it, where is everyone?? >.<))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:36 pm
[[Well I already warned you that Tuesday would kill himself if Lilli left him. I don't know how many times I have to tell you.
!!@BleedingAngelRose:: Everyone is like...I don't know...]]

Tuesday ran behind a house. Everyone was already inside, making dinner or sleeping.
Oiya...Please forgive me.
He creeped inside one house, two children were playing.
Tuesday's eyes turned a bright red, his hair white, his fangs protruded longer than they've ever been before. He grinned and leaped for them both, tackling them. They screamed as soon as they saw Tuesday. Tuesday beat one in the head and the screaming stopped. The other looked in terror and shock. Tuesday slowly walked towards it, then leaped tackling it onto the ground. His fangs tore apart it's neck in a second, blood getting everywhere. When he was finished with that one he started on the other.
The door opening cought Tuesday's attention, a man aimed a gun at him. Tuesday dogded the bullets and got to the man. He grabbed the gun and flung it out the window, then sank in his fangs.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:40 pm
Bou was already down the hall, but stopped at the open door, waiting for Lilli.

[[Sucky Post... gonk ]]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:18 pm
haruxxx
+twilight+nikki+
Shizue tilted her head softly "My room." she sighed. "I don't even remember what level it was on..."

Jin messed with his hair a bit aggravated. “How the heck am I supposed to know where that is?” He said not expecting an answer from her. “Alright,” he breathed. “Let’s try and find it then.” He said walking over to her and grabbing her wrist lightly dragging her down the hall. “You don’t even remember the floor? You’re hopeless…” He mumbled.

((Jin isn't very...people friendly lol))

Shizue looked aggrivated herself "No... I got... sidetracked..." she said holding back a snap. "And jeez, thanks" she mumbled sarcastically.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:24 pm
Tuesday heard Lilli's words to Klaash.
'I've already made up my mind, I'm not leaving you. I love you. I'm staying with you as long as I live.'
He broke down and dropped the man's body. His concious mind came to him for a minute and he looked at the blood everywhere.
"What...What did I do?" He said to himself, his words were strangled. Then he was gone again. A deep rage came over him as he started destroying the house. But along with the house, he was destroying the bones in his hands from punching down the walls. The skin on his hand broke and blood oozed out. He stopped punching and fell backwards. His fingers made his face and hair bloody. His head fell into his hands. He felt something in his pocket, he took it out.
It was a picture of Oiya. She was smiling. Tuesday crumpled it up, mad at himself. He stood up and ran into another house.

A woman answered the door to see Tuesday, bloody. He lunged for her, almost decapitating her head.
The children screamed and the father started shooting at him. Tuesday got hit in the shoulder with a bullet, but he eventually killed them all.

Tuesday sat on the ground with a rope, he tied it into a noose and stared at it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:30 pm
[[O: OMG SRRY,GAIZ. sweatdrop ]]

Klaash followed Lilli and Bou down several flights of stairs and out the door, ready to find Tuesday. He had never liked Tuesday that much, but he'd attempt to save him, for Lilli's sake.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games