Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:49 pm

OOoh, The Happening is bad, Gweener. D; Or so I thought. It's not all that mysterious and the plot is.. well.. not that much of a plot XD The movie is quite different from the trailer :B
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:18 am

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
...Duct tape will never be the same [for me] again....X.x

GYAHAHA.

I would never forget any of you! -Glomps- I haven't been sleeping well recently thanks to Happening. -mutters incoherent words- Yeah....that's about it....

Jigsaws and MSN rawk.

*glomps* lolz dun 4gets meee xDD how u been?

butterfly93

Gweener

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:15 am

Thanks for the review, PieMonster. I hate movies like that. It seems like Hollywood is spitting out a bunch of crap movies just to supply the demand. I mean really, all ya need is an idea and they can build a whole movie from it.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:22 pm

Gweener, the Happening was that grrrr.
Yeah....how many people got shot down again? And then there was the creepy Princeton scene....Pie, you watched it?

I wouldn't forget you Butterfly! Want a cookie? White Chocolate with nuts! <3

Vice Captain

butterfly93

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:13 am

Gweener, the Happening was that grrrr.
Yeah....how many people got shot down again? And then there was the creepy Princeton scene....Pie, you watched it?

I wouldn't forget you Butterfly! Want a cookie? White Chocolate with nuts! <3

teehee i feel luved! 4laugh and oo yush plzz *nibbles on one*

how has everyone been?? *wants to catch up*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:19 pm

Well, had a really great time at Silly Sis. Got to meet her new beau. He is so sweet. Really good to her and for her. Well, had drawn that conclusion earlier when got to briefly speak to him on phone and from what Silly has said. But finally met him in person for the first time yesterday. He is in the Military.

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:08 am

Military? As in, as a job, or compulsory national service? Congrats to Silly Sis! <3 I just got back from swimming club and realised I'm allergic to the chlorine in the water. Does it happen to lots of other people?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:27 am

That happened to me too EiJi. When I was much younger. After the Chlorine was minimized; I didn't have the problems anymore.

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:52 pm

Oh. D= I've resorted to just braving the allergy and swimming. Swimming in the bathtub isn't fun. xD
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:36 pm

*POOF* Hello everyone! I hope you had a great time on the 4th of July! biggrin

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:35 am

Yreah. Doing art assignment on Monet now. How can you fit the history of a person into 200 words? D=
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:10 pm

Hello GeniKit and EiJi. It's good to see you. How do you like my Summer Wardrobe? hehe....Me sure do hope they get the kinks worked out of Gaia again. Always seems to be something. But, still me fav place to visit. lol

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:40 pm

Hey everyone, I hope everyone had a really good 4th, whether it be a holiday or just a normal day for you. I got inundated in friends staying over this weekend. So there was a lot of mall-trawling and movie watching and game playing. I don't think I even got near my computer the whole weekend. 3nodding

I took the kids sunday to see Kung-fu Panda. It was a cute movie but Wall-E was better I think. smile What did everyone else see?

I can't wait till this weekend. My brother and family is visiting my parents for the week. I want to see my nephew and new niece. That and give my brother a big hug for making it back from Iraq again.

Hi Butterfly! *glomps and huggles* heart
And for everyone else a big
*huggles*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:51 pm

LittleTnCo: Hi Mother! You looks great! And even though green is my favorite color, I must say summer is getting super!

HAzumu: I have! And I bet the kids like that movie! *huggles*

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:23 am

Just-a poppin' in to say a big hi to everyone! Sounds like you all had a great 4th of July!! ^-^ *huggle glomps everyone* heart
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games