Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:10 pm

((Nope. He was walking away.))
Rocky tried to materialize an umbrella, but it was called on account of rain. "Kay, that technicaly was'nt your falt. n, Derrck got mad at himself, if it was anyfur's fault, it was mine for yelling at him. C'mon Yue! We all love you....Wait, was that aloud?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:18 pm

Yue blushed deeply at Rocky's word and walked back into the cafe; "Thanks Rocky." As he walked past, he kissed him on the cheek and went inside, soaked but feeling better now.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:36 pm

Rocky rubbed the back of his head, and again, surprisingly enough, blushing through that black fur! "Hehehe....No problem."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:53 pm

Turning, Yue smiled at him; "You wouldn't happen to be able to pull up an extra pair of clothing until mine dry, would you?" He shivered slightly as he turned to go to the bathroom again.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RaineMarin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:41 pm

Raine heard Sef whimper and tore off the bottom of his shirt; "This'll help with the shadows." He whispered in Sef's ear gently as he lowered the blind-fold and tied it carefully over his sightless eyes. He rested his hands on Sef's shoulders and waited to see if he was alright.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:01 pm

"Sure!" he said as he materialized his Arizona jeans and his ":3" shirt. "Well, here. Put em on!" He said cheerfully

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:16 pm

"Normally I get the guy in bed before I take his clothes but I'm not so lucky this time," Yue laughed back to his old self as he took the clothes and went to change in the restroom.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:19 pm

Hmm, looks like my services were unnecessary this time... It is good to be surrounded by so many good furs... Dimitri thought as watched the events before him unfold, his arms crossed, a melancholy grin on his face, leaning on the door jamb. How very fragile it all is... what holds us all together? What is the tie that can keep such variances in accord? ... Hmm, it is very much like a symphony, each piece in it's place, independent, yet all the better together... Until tonight, what was I; staying at a distance, merely observing? Was I the audience to this grand orchestra? ... Huh, tonight I take my place... it is good to be surrounded by so many ... friends. His grin spread to a wide happy smile, and he walked behind the counter, waiting for his next call to action.

Dimitri Luger

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:42 pm

Walking in on the group standing at a distance, Dimitris tilted his head to the side "What's going on here?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:22 pm

Yue returned, shaking his head as he came back. The shirt was too big so he had tied back of it in a knot and the jeans were a bit loose, exposing part of his waist as they bagged around his feet. He had also used a tie he had on his wrist. "How do I look? Your clothes were a bit too big but thankfully the jeans aren't," he blushed as he turned around and put his hands behind his back shyly. Yue noticed the new fur and turned redder; "Welcome to the Hightail Cafe! I'm Yue. There's Rocky, Vivian, Sef, Raine, Mika, Dimitri, Derrick outside with his mate I think and......" He felt bad when he couldn't remember the other names, making him blush more.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Catching the annunciation of the word 'Dimitri' "How do you know my name? I haven't told you yet."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:40 am

Yue laughed and smiled; "Is ti really? That's his name too!" He pointed at the fox near the cute fruit bat. "Looks like there r two Dimitri's here tonight!"

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

slayer898

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:36 am

*jynx walks up to the bar and sits down outside the doot and leans agasint the building *
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:12 am

(*Pump's fist* Bringin back the guild! Yeehaw!)

Rocky laughed ith Yue at his commet and was out of breath by the time he stopped. As Yue came back out of the bathroom, Rocky listened to what he had to say, and then gave him a thumbs-up. while saying, "You look great!"

He turned to face the second Dimitri and said "Nice to meet you...Dimitri number two?" He said as he reached out for a pawshake.

He also heard a soft *pat* against the door and said telepathicly to the fur outside, "Come on in! We don't bite...usually."

OiginalLimbershadow

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:01 am

"Heh, nice to meet you Dimitri." He says with a smile as he begins collecting cups. "So, anyone up for another round?"
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games