Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:20 am

Light glared at the man and remembered his real full name. He smiled and said "Well...Let me just write all this information down...I tend to forget a lot." ((Of course he's lying, he a psychotic villian!)) Light began to write his name showing a psychotic smile. When he finished he simply just stared at Muraki with a little smurk on his face. 40 seconds had passed...Yet Muraki did not die. Light thought he was lying and thought he was just a mear mortal. "Wh...What the hell?..." Light was dumbfounded at the fact that the Death Note didn't work and didn't know what to say.
Back at L's office he was eatting some cake along with those who weren't and were and when he heard Hisoka he looked at him with his fork's end still in his mouth "So...There is more then just one type of Shinigami is there?...This is VERY interesting...". Right then a letter slipped under the door and L placed his cake on the table then walked over and picked it up. It read
"L,
I have captured Light, do Exactly as the Shinigami outside your door instructs and Light will be returned in one peice.
Kira"
L's face went from serious to shocked in a matter of a few seconds. He opened the door slowly and out there stood Ryuk inches from his face, looking him in the eyes. "How ya doin'...L? Keheheheh". ((The letter was writen on a Death Note page so now L can see Ryuk and since it was mearly Light's first name, L's enitial and Light's fake name they weren't effected...I think I may be dumbing Light down a bit...What do you guys think? confused ))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:56 am

((Well now we have two psychotic villains, since Muraki doesn't really have his head screwed on right.
And I think Light's intelligence level for this rp is just fine.))
"Like I said, I'm not just a human," he smirked, "Care to explain your plan in honor of our partnership?" He gave Light a seductive look ((Remember, Muraki did rape Hisoka and has tried to get with Tsuzuki....)), "I want to know so badly."

The four shinigami just looked at Ryuk with absolute shock, it was the first time any of them had seen another shinigami.
"So, where's the kid?" Tsuzuki growled lowly, he had gone from his usual silly self to dead serious, as he usually did when people were threatened.

((And while we're at it with Muraki, he just thinks he's so sexy.... http://youtube.com/watch?v=vmZqupt9ysI ))

wISHFULLthiNKer124

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:41 pm

Light was still a bit shocked but said "My name...Is not important...All you must know if we're pairing up is that I am Kira..." Light was still a bit unsure of this guy and thought that there was a possibility of him having one of the now 4 Death Notes.
L was staring right into the face of a Shinigami unlike Hisoka, and Tsuzuki and was speechless. He stood still like a deer in the head lights without saying a word but was shaking uncontrolably. Ryuk heared Tsuzuki and thought 'Hmmm...Light usually gets to screw with peoples minds and lie to them...I think it won't hurt if I do too, aheheheh.' he looked at Tsuzuki and said "The kid?...I brought him to Kira, now as L no doubt read in the letter, I am to instruct you on how to get Light back, so get ready." he looked at L and could see his name with his eyes of the Shinigami ((DON'T GO ANY FURTHER UNLESS YOU WANT A MAAAJOR SPOILER FOR DEATH NOTE!!)) "Now then, shall we get started...Mr. Lawliet?". L's eyes opened widely and he tryed to move but couldn't. He had never been this scared in his life.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:01 pm

"So, are you going to explain what was written on that little floating note?" He approached Light so their bodies were almost touching.

"Whatever happens, the four of us are coming too at least," Tsuzuki declared.
"And if you have anything to say about that you can take it up with the count himself," Tatsumi looked at Ryuk, "He's probably the reason you're a shinigami like that."

wISHFULLthiNKer124

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:24 pm

"Care to eplain tp the rest of the group what's going on?" Chiaki asked feeling left out and slightly confused why the room became tense. Neither he, Maron ,nor Access could see nor hear the other Shinigami.

Access stopped stuffing his face full of cake waiting for the answer.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:06 pm

Kagome was equally confused but she could sence an extra presence. There was one more presence than there were 'people' she could see. "Where's it hiding?" She murmured as she attempted to locate it with her miko powers.
InuYasha was sniffing the cake cautiously. He took a bite out of it and immediately started shoveling the rest into his mouth. 'Not as good as Ramen, but still...' he thought.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:17 pm

Ryuk cackled a bit and said "Sorry friends...But Kira wants L and L alone to do this..." he looked back down at L who was still frozen solid in fear at the Shingami and the fact that it knew his name. "Now, L...You're to come with me...Kira would like to meet you...In person..." L looked even more shocked and said "I-in person?..." he took a step back and Ryuk nodded and said "Yes..." he looked at everyone else in the room and said "And ALONE..." L nodded hesitantly and said "V-very well...Then take nme to him."
Light back up a bit and said with a stern tone "First of all Muraki...Lets get somthing straight...You're not to get any closer to me then 2 feet between us...Second of all that was my Shinigami...The reason the letter looked like it was floating is because you can't see him just yet..." Light pulled out the Death Note and touched Muraki with it then put it back. "When he is around, you'll see him...And you'll know him when you see him...And if anything were to happen to me, Muraki...He would kill you in a split second..." ((Yes that was a lie because Death Gods cannot interact with mortals in this realm stare ...Worth a try though smile ))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:17 pm

((They can't hear him right?))

Chiaki's mind raced. What ever L was talking to must be a being like Access, unable to be seen by normal humans. But then why couldn't Maron or Access see it? He heard L agree to go somewhere. "Wait, where are you going?"

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:44 pm

Tsuzuki, Tatsumi, Watari, and Hisoka all exchanged a glance. Tsuzuki had every intention of following L and Ryuk. Hisoka seemed to be able to read Tsuzuki's mind, and also made a vow to follow them, Watari and Tatsumi could hold down the fort at the office.

Muraki just cackled at the threat, "You're just like that beauty Hisoka, so be glad that you aren't exactly my type," then, just to defy Light, he closed the gap again and breathed into his neck, whispering into his ear, "too bad it wont work out, since according to you, your babysitter has already claimed you. Such a shame," he pulled back, grinning down at him, "Now Tsuzuki's a beauty beyond compare, and it's emphasized when he's covered in blood and helpless. If you plan to kill this person you sent for, wait till Tsuzuki is there. When someone dies in front of him he becomes paralyzed with his own regrets, his pain is so beautiful."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:52 am

Light pushed Muraki off him and glared at him "If my shinigami doesn't kill you I WILL...Get that in your skull..." he looked at his watch and said "Damn! I have to get going...If you want to come then you'll have to be quiet..."
((No, you can't see or hear Ryuk unless you've touched the death note or a page from it. L touched the page that was sent to him as a letter so he can now see Ryuk.))
Ryuk was glaring at L and said "Goood, follow me then." then L and Ryuk left the room. Eventually they arrived at an old warehouse where a man in a trech coat and a hat stood. In a filtered voice he said "L...I'm so glad we could finally meet..." L walked up closer and the man in the trench coat said "Don't come any closer or I'll kill you where you stand...I am Kira..." L stood in one spot and just glared at the man "So...Kira I finally see you in person..."
In a control room somewhere in the warehouse Light was watching this all and speaking through a microphone conected to a dummy wearing the trench coat "Yes, well enough small talk...I brought you here for a reason you know?..." ((And yes, if Muraki came with Light they're both in the control room))

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:28 am

Chiaki began to get annoyed as no one explained anything to him thus far. Maron put her hnad on his shoulder as L left. "Chiaki," she started forgetting to use his fake name, "I don't know what's going on, but he was scared..."I think maybe Sinbad and Jeanne, should do something" she said hinting. "After all, they're experts at not being seen"

"Sure. Let's see if we can fix that" He said as he started to leave the office to follow L.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:53 am

Tsuzuki and Hisoka made themselves invisible to humans using their powers, going into what they call 'ghost form' the two teleported outside, without another word, both followed from behind from the air. Watari and Tatsumi stayed at the office, if Tsuzuki and Hisoka needed help, the two would be able to contact them. The two soon found themselves in the warehouse as they both watched, hidden in the shadows.

When Light pushed Muraki off and threatened him again, Muraki just laughed. He followed Light to the control room and watched Light work, his eyes searching the area for a certain shinigami he suspected to be there. Even through their ghost form, Muraki could easily see them due to his other powers, "Heh, such beauty."

wISHFULLthiNKer124

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:14 am

"Now L...Down to buisness...You no doubt what Light Yagami back don't you?" L nodded and said "Yes, if you give him back to me we will leave without desturb-" "You can't just up and leave like that L..." Kira cut L off mid sentence and continued "I didn't capture Light just for you to bring him back so easily..." L looked at what appeared to be Kira ((The dummy)) and nodded "Very well...What is it you want of me?" Kira chuckled a bit and said "I want you to announce that Kira has won, and get Watarei to do it so they will suspect you are dead...After that I want you to officially give in and let me be...If you do this I will be able to create a world told merely in fairy tales where everyone is kind hearted and crime has stopped completly!" L glared and said "Kira, I can't let you-" Kira once more cut him off "Must I remind you that Light's life is on the line?!" L closed his eyes and took a deep breath "...Fine...But first I want Light returned safly..." Kira chuckled a bit and said "Very well..." Light looked at Muraki and said "Now all you have to do is tell us to leave when I arrive down there..." and with that Light got up and went down with his hands cuffed ((He cuffed himself)) and said "L! We have to get out of here! He's a madman!" all the while he was thinking 'Heheheh...Perfect, things are going my way...Soon I'll become the new world god and no one will oppose me! HAHAHAHHAHAHA'
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:25 am

Muraki just nodded and when Light was down there he spoke, "Now you may leave, I'm going to miss playing with you."
Tsuzuki and Hisoka both became alert immediately, that reminded them of a certain doctor.
"Light came out from over there, and that body shape is all wrong if it's who we think it is, maybe that's just a dummy. We have only one way to find out," Tsuzuki said as he and Hisoka ran- still in ghost form so no one could see either of them- back the way Light came. They appeared in the control room and froze.
"Muraki..." growled Tsuzuki, the microphone had been turned off.
"Well well, I lose one toy and gain two more, the fun never ends," he grinned and with a swift movement of his hand knocked both Tsuzuki and Hisoka backwards with such strength that it knocked Hisoka out, "Now, Tsuzuki, I have my own plans with you. You want your partner to live," he chuckled at the irony of what he said, "Then I suggest you come quietly."
"Fine," Tsuzuki glared at Muraki as the doctor took hold of him and Hisoka, vanishing into thin air.

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:53 am

Once outside, Chiaki and M aron looked around, but couldn' find any traces of L or the two shinigami. They went back into the office and asked the others. "Any idea of what to do now?"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games