Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:37 am
*After a minute of so I'm looking like new except for the ripped and slightly singed clothes and glazed eyes. As i try to open the door I find it locked. I lose patients immediately and kick the door off its hinges.* "Aw crap, Susumu's gonna kill me." *I find Neko standing there at the door.* "Uh, hi......"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:37 am
Kiyoshi laughed "Ok Doctor Cherry." Kiyoshi walked into the back, and came out with a bowl of ramen and started eating.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:40 am
3"susumu? what about sakythia?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:40 am
Cherry saw Neko lock the door then she shook her head once more. Goodness She turned to Kiyoshi and smiled big then hugged him a little. "Yay, thanks for actually listening to me." Cherry laughed then stopped hugging him and sat back with her hands in her lap.  

Runs_With_Knifes

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:42 am
"ooooh you see what i see???"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:43 am
"Aw s**t, her too. I'm really screwed over now. Oh well." *I start t to walk back to my seat, intent on finishing my pork whether in peace or not.... and see Cherry and Kiyoshi. I barely resist laughter.* "I always knew she had the hots for him. And he's fishing for a girl and he's got a narrow selection; you and her. Looks like he's cast his lure, lets see if he gets a bite..."  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:44 am
"Well you are always right." Kiyoshi laughed and took a bite of ramen. "And I appreciate the advice and looking out for me, it's kinda nice." He smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:46 am
"Kinda nice? It is nice." She turned and started eating her ramen then glanced over at Neko and Korn to see wht they were doing.  

Runs_With_Knifes

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:50 am
"hahaha nice..."*neko finished her ramen* *she then pokes het stomach* "oof, im getting fat"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:52 am
"Yeah I guess it is nice." Kiyoshi then shifted a glare to Korn. Cause he kinda spoke out loud XD.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:52 am
*I take my seat.* "Yeah, and I'm getting old. My back is killing me. Probably neurological damage; 'cough' 'cough' Kiyoshi."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:54 am
Cherry gave Korn a glare. "Don't ever say that again. Ever. And your not fat Neko, far from it."  

Runs_With_Knifes

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:00 am
*I take the glares with a smile.* 'Why does everyone have to eaves drop in this place?.....' *I finish off my liquor and stand up.* "Well gang it was fun but I thinks it's time I head out of here. Addios Amigos!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:00 am
"im confused, are you two now..."  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:03 am
"Two? who two?" Kiyoshi asked confused.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games