Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:02 pm

Kisuna frowned at the man's words. He wasn't the type who was naturally used to being teased about his youth, even though small jokes or two came around. He tried to cool down as much as possible. Letting him get to me wouldn't do any good, Kisuna thought to himself.

Kisuna tried to analyze the man inside his mind. Another mazoku? Where are they coming from? Better yet.... Kisuna swifly moved to a different tree.... Who's leading them?

The small boy locked his eyes onto his target and shot another bolt at him.

Maybe I should tire the guy down a bit... then Hayato or I can finish him off! Kisuna thought and hissed, Dammit, where's Sui when you need him?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:49 pm

((I really need to catch up to college...least i'm in the clear for now. D: Ugh. Yay School. ))

Midori smiled. If only a bit, she felt like she could trust this lady. Adults seemed to understand better than kids her age. Nodding, she had left her for a few moments, rolling up the vine before returning and letting it dangle.

Sure, now she needed what?...At least 7 more feet to reach her? Midori scrunched her nose distastefully as she gently ran her hands over the vine.

"Please, Please, Mr. Vine, grow big and strong..." It would seem strange to most to talk to a plant like so, but for her, it was simply normal enough like a person talking to another person. Warmth ran through her hands as the vine snaked further down to the trapped woman, stopping right in front of her. It was right then too, Midori had pulled away and gave the green substance a 'good job' pat.

"Alright, Miss! That should do it!"

NekoNoTsukiyo

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:01 pm

Aeddan's tongue ran over his lips lightly. His words must have triggered something in the stranger's mind, for he looked lost in thought. Aeddan rolled his eyes.

"If you really want to stay, then I can't guarantee your limited safety," Aeddan warned.

The weak stranger would be much of a threat. Aeddan sent an attack towards Hayato which surrounded him in a wind-like cage.

"Shall we dance?" Aeddan questioned, raising up a finger with a swirling wind orb on his finger. He flicked the wind orb towards Kisuna as if it were a mere marble. It picked up dust and particles along its way, helping it to grow in size.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:58 pm

Alcina's eyebrows shot up in surprise as the vine grew longer. Well that's a handy ability to have! I know I've seen something like it somewhere before...

"Hey, thanks!" she called up the girl and smiled, before rubbing both of her hands together and starting to climb. Her upper body strength was in very good form, so the climb up was very easy.

After scrambling over the ledge, Alcina moved as far away from it as she could then glared. "Someone needs to put a sign up about that or something! It's just not cool for the person who falls down there!"

The princess gave the ledge one final glare before turning once again to the girl who had helped her. "Thanks again. That would have been hell to try and climb up myself..."

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:17 am

The young girl couldn't help but giggle a bit to theamusing reaction to the hole. Midori wasn't sure what to think of this person either, her being one of the very few who have thanked her for her ability. That simple fact made her smile brighten.

"I would think not. If it's such a problem why don't you make a sign then?" She giggled between words, standing up to the now proclaimed entertaining older female. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"You're welcome! I'm glad to at least to help..." Her eyes flickered a shade shade before she extended her hand. "It's nice meeting you...Miss...?" She quirked her head to the side.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:34 pm

((Hey, Neko. I've got a question for ya next time you get on before my next post. Hopefully I won't forget it in between now and the time you get on... lol.))

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:41 pm

((btw, has anyone taken the bird stranger yet?))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:53 pm

Alcina, however, took the prospect of making a sign here seriously. Digging through her bag (that Bran had managed to procure for her from the nekozoku castle) and brought out her cell phone. Then she took a picture of the site and sent a text message with the photos attached to her brothers. She hadn't realized she had gotten so many text messages herself... Meh, she'd check them later.

"Hm?" Alcina had only been half paying attention (mapping out the place for a sign takes some thought!) the girl begged for the princess' name politely by trailing off her sentence. "Oh, sorry. I'm Alcina." Drat! I should have thought about that first! Now she's automatically gonna recognize me as the princess! Well, maybe not... Alcina is a common enough name... "And you are?" she asked, hoping to get off the subject of her name...

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:01 am

It took a while, that was true, but at least there was that entertainment of seeing her take her suggestion seriously.

Giggling, she smiled. "Midori." There was no fimiliarity of the Princess' name at all really, for she didn't care much about the goings-on of the royalty. Such a bad girl, considering she should've. "Nice to meet 'cha!"

"Um...Excuse me Alcina, but..." Her face turned serious as she scanned her surroundings.
"On your way around here would you happen have found a tall guy about yay high?" Standing on her tippy-toes she tried to emulate his height, failing. "And looong pink hair?" Her hands motioned a combing way of her own hair, pointing down her back to emphasize long.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:48 pm

MemoryDragon
((btw, has anyone taken the bird stranger yet?))

(I planned to.... sweatdrop But if anyone else wants to take it, be my guest? xd )

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:17 pm

A face came to her memory too quick for Alcina to figure out who it was. It was gone just as fast as it came, however. Not that the little kid she had seen could be who this girl - Midori - was talking about, whoever they were...

"I haven't seen anyone like that. Actually I haven't seen anyone since-" Er, she probably shouldn't mention Bran... "Since I got separated from all my companions," Alcina amended quickly. Perhaps a bit too quickly. But it was the truth, so she should be on safe ground for now. Maybe...

A change of subject would be nice about now... "So, uh, you're looking for someone? Why all the way out here?"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:21 pm

Leri
(I planned to.... sweatdrop But if anyone else wants to take it, be my guest? xd )

((Well... depends if I can convince someone to join or not, lol. Really, I just wanted to know cause I was planning on destroying their village rather soon, which would obviously affect that character, lol... I was just going to make a character that can be the Bird Stranger if need be... If not, someone is more than welcome to take it. I just, like... didn't want to destroy someone's village without asking first, lol. rofl So if no one minds...))

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:26 pm

MemoryDragon
Leri

((Well... depends if I can convince someone to join or not, lol. Really, I just wanted to know cause I was planning on destroying their village rather soon, which would obviously affect that character, lol... I was just going to make a character that can be the Bird Stranger if need be... If not, someone is more than welcome to take it. I just, like... didn't want to destroy someone's village without asking first, lol. rofl So if no one minds...))

( rofl Ah, I see. Well, in that case, destroy~ )
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:27 pm

((^________________________^))

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:06 am

Midori's mouth turned down, pouting sadly. "I see..."
She scuffled the toe of her shoe into the ground. "I guess he didn't go this was after all."

Albiet Alcina's too quick response, she smiled sadly. It grew into a hiding grin quickly hiding that sad smile as quick as it came.
"You're strange. You shouldn't get seperated from your friends!" She spoke rather blantantly.

"To the question, her grin widened more happier. "He's someone important!" Ah, the amusing puff of her cheeks, folding her arms angrily. "But he likes to leave me behind a lot when he goes off who knows where! So I thought I'd try to find him again, but..!"

((No, She doesn't have a crush on him before anyone thinks that. :3 He's like an older brother/best friend/possesive friend ...thing.. XD I'm sure it DOES sound like she does though.))
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games