Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:45 am

A few actors are able to completely change their voice. For instance if you watch BSG, Jamie Bamber sounds quite North American - but when you listen to him outside of the show he is quite british :p
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:37 pm

Barakiel9909
You mean you never saw him back in the day on Blackadder?
Nope, I rarely turn a tv on anymore beyond dvd box sets and video games. My sister bought the first season of house So I watched it. Leno is probably the only show outside of cartoons I will flip on every once in a blue moon. xd

Dryskale

Dryskale

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:39 pm

00Shoe
A few actors are able to completely change their voice. For instance if you watch BSG, Jamie Bamber sounds quite North American - but when you listen to him outside of the show he is quite british :p
*writes down for future reference*

I uploaded one of my Raccoon pics in my art thread by the way. wink
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:26 pm

Flabbergasted Breakdancer
Barakiel9909
Nope, I rarely turn a tv on anymore beyond dvd box sets and video games. My sister bought the first season of house So I watched it. Leno is probably the only show outside of cartoons I will flip on every once in a blue moon. xd

Yay for not watching T.V. T.V. sucks...

00Shoe
Captain

Dryskale

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:40 pm

00Shoe
Flabbergasted Breakdancer
Barakiel9909

Yay for not watching T.V. T.V. sucks...
Internet has replaced the glowy cancer tube. At least I can respond to idiocy on the Internet. xd
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:43 am

Tiga
He's real if you just...believe.

-clicks heels- I do believe in spooks, I mean House. I do, I DO believe in house.

Dustin_Rose

Dryskale

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:12 pm

I just finally watched Disney's Cars. It was alright, but I don't see how this movie received all the praise that it did. It was a fun watch though "Peet Stop".
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:36 pm

I'm getting rid of my cable because with net and phone they are trying to charge me 200 a month if I fail to pay it goes up to 360 and they will not
let you cancel part of your plan with out paying.

now that I have pay it I'm getting rid of cable t.v. but not my net or phone need them both too much. T.v. is 78 bucks off the bill and I bet I can get phone for cheaper, but the internet is the best in the area sadly. and sadly this is all Comcast.

trainerghallan

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:25 pm

trainerghallan
I'm getting rid of my cable because with net and phone they are trying to charge me 200 a month if I fail to pay it goes up to 360 and they will not
let you cancel part of your plan with out paying.

now that I have pay it I'm getting rid of cable t.v. but not my net or phone need them both too much. T.v. is 78 bucks off the bill and I bet I can get phone for cheaper, but the internet is the best in the area sadly. and sadly this is all Comcast.
I have comcast but my parents pay the bill so i dunno how much it is,we have net and HD digital cable on two boxes and regular digital on one and I'm pretty sure we aren't paying that much.Perhaps cali pays more than PA?
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:17 am

If it is too expensive you might want to check into getting everything removed from your bill and only relying on mobile phones (instead of a line in) and get cheap internet (instead of T.V.).

00Shoe
Captain

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:36 pm

wel i don't mind paying 50 on my net but the phone cost the phone
cost the 2nd most on my bill I'm try to get a cheep land line as well
i might just down grade my phone so it cost only 20 bucks
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:17 pm

50 bucks on your net? How fast is it? Mine is maybe 20$ and it is 8mbps down, 4mbps up.

00Shoe
Captain

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:50 am

30 here, with T2 cable.

Also, rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated... Or at least now they are... *shifty look*
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:04 am

How fast is your T2 cable?

I might be getting fibre dragged up to my house in the next few months. The price will probably go up to a hundred or more a month, but it will be worth it once I get my local servers.

00Shoe
Captain

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:29 pm

the best cable line you can get from comcast can give. that's why i don't
mind paying 50 a month for it.
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games