Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reptile621

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:33 pm

"its not there this demon did not have one." sevias said as he walked over to sin. he held out his hand "can i have mine back. I need to head back now"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:37 pm

Noah hugged Karin close and smiled. "Thanks Karin, that pain was beginning to annoy me." he said blushing lightly and without him knowing he kissed her on the cheek lightly. He backed away after realizing what he had just done blushing and smiling. "Sorry, didn't mean to do that." he said stammering.

Omega Awesome391

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:37 pm

Sin gave up and handed Sevias the shard, "Yeah sure, but i call dibs on the next one that we find." Sin handed him the stone and sat aginst a tree.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:39 pm

he takes the shard and sticks it in his pocket. "alright but thats if your with me. if your not im keeping it" sevias said smiling"now lets head back ill introduce you to my friends.

Reptile621

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:39 pm

Karin laughed and said,m "i thought you said you were comfortable, if you were this wouldent bother you." Karin crawled over to Noah and held his head, touching their forheads, she put her lips less than an inch away from his and stopped, she taunted him with her warm breath.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:41 pm

Sin thought for a moment, "OK but under one condition, you tell them my name is Tyler, and dont tell them about my mask or coat." He said pulling it off, and tucking it under his shirt like he had many times befor, he had profected the art, and it looked verry natural.

Sindenky

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:42 pm

Noah's face turned really red when Karin did this. He was trying to hold back the urge to kiss her. The urge became more and more difficult. He looked at her. "You love doing this to me don't you?" he asked stammering with his red face.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:44 pm

"alright" sevias said as they walked back to the camp. when they got there sevias introduced sin as Tyler.

Reptile621

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:48 pm

Sin waved at the group noticing Karin on Noah, 'what is that idiot doing?' he thought and said, "Hi everyone!" In a cheery tone.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:50 pm

Karin laughed, "YES it is awsome!" She was about to kiss him but noticed Sin and The other guy, she stammered off of Noah in shock, then realized he was being introduced under a false name, 'What the ********> she thought and stood up walking to him, "Hello im Karin! Nice to meet you Tyler." She held out a hand to shake his.

Zinkatwo

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:53 pm

Sin extended his hand and shook hers, "Nice to meet you too!" he looked around at the others.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:54 pm

Noah felt relieved that she was off him, yet inside he was wanting to kiss her. He saw Sin and noticed Karin's shock. I should ask Karin in private two things. One will be who that guy is. Two will be what she feels toward me, he thought walking up to Sin calmly. "Hey Tyler, name's Noah." he said smiling

Omega Awesome391

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:59 pm

Sin smiled at Noah, "Nice to meet you, so what exactly is going on her Sevias?" Sin asked him, not know what to do or what was going on.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:05 pm

"well i dont know. i got us over here. after this we are probably heading to find the next shard" sevias said.

Reptile621

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:08 pm

sin nodded, he decided to leak a little info, "I might know of a place with a shard, it is relatively far away, it will be a long trip, are you guys interested?" asked sin looking at the group.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games