Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:51 pm
futashi looks at xantos. tenka then landed on the gates. "what must i do Hokage-sama?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:52 pm
Xantos leaped off of Gamabunta's head, having him behind the gates for any backup.
He soared over the jugernauts, passing them in the air, aiming for the commanders.
"Futashi! Your with me!" he yelld through the air rapidly descending on his target, Mars.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:52 pm
Sengetsu smirked."finally." he said vanishing appearing betwen the three designated targets forming handseals."its over...reppushou!" he lifted both his hands outward in opposite directions propelling the slicing winds as the targets."so whats next?" Sengetsu drew his sword and his eyes reddened."because now the real fight begans." Sengetsu formed one more handseal and rain pured down on the army.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:53 pm
((Janno controls fire, and Mars controls water element...HA!))
Janno looks at the approaching fire balls and starte to smirk under his helm.
"Humans are so quick to move....Elemental Release, Fire!"
Janno held out his right hand towards the fire balls and they stopped. He seemed to push his hand forward, sending them bak towards teh gate and the defening ninjas. The Juggernauts stopped their march and only a handfull stepped forward to continue, along with Mars and Janno.  

Oni_Soul

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:55 pm
summoning jutsu!! a giant dragon came from ot of clouds and blew fire countering the fireballs. thank you kaji.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:55 pm
(My god this is epic...)
Gamabunta spat large amounts of water, negating the fireballs.
"Hey Mars, suck it!"
He finnaly pounced on his target, wrist blade locked in open position and aiming for Mars's neck, reinforcing the blade with chakra, he also had one hand on the hilt of his sword, ready to draw and strike.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:56 pm
Kit decided to smile. "Why you have to steal my move." Kit made a series of hand signs and a disk of water appeared in his hand. "Water disk jutsu." It began to osilate hissing loudly. Kit rushed forward and sliced one of the juggs legs. This would cause the juggs to topple over not having the full support of it's leg.  
futashi smiled and jump on the huge toad's back. he then waited till he get there. "i see now kage-sama." he said.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

xLytez

Sengetsu laughed and formed several handseals."summoning jutsu!" he threw his hand against the ground.A giant panthe appeared with Sengetsu on its head."What? you again?" Sengetsu smirked."mikoto i thought you were loyal to me from now on" The panther nodded its huge head and faced the army.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:58 pm
"Rain....Time for my Armor!"
Mars held out his hand and the rain turned to a thick ice around him, forming heavy armor layer. Seeing his opponent charging at him he brought up his spear axe in an defensive postion.
The three Jugs. stopped on the ground and an earth wall came up defending them against the elemental attack. two of them brought down their axes as teh other one took out his spear and sword, waiting for his moment.  

Oni_Soul

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:01 pm
((ok i see we have one godmodder...and we need order. YOU GUYS HAVE TO WAIT FOR ME TO POST!!!! WHILE IM POSTING MOST OF YOU ARE DOUBLE POSTING!!! STOP IT! POST ONCE THEN POST AFTER I POST!!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:02 pm
((Hmm who is the goddmodder is it me???? And yeah we need an order))  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:03 pm
Xantos's blade got stopped in the ice, mid attack, he ripped it out, now being in the two general's faces, his eyes flashing orange like the setting sun.
"White haze dance!"
his palms glowed blue, pounding rapidly at the ice shield, it had to crack under that amount of pressure.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:03 pm
tenka flew over one of the jugs and tried to claw one of them on the neck with its huge talons. "hmpt. fools."

futashi landed next to xantos, looking at the commander that can control fire. he then glare at him with his demonic soild black yes. black chakra was surrounding him, protecting him from incoming attacks.

(lol)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games