Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Hippie Campgrounds - CHAT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Groovy with me my friend. The more music the better, ya know?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:47 pm
*Peels off the rest of the biker gear and climbs up the rusted ladder with the guitar in hand and amp attached to the belt.* Should have enough charge for a good few hours. *Begins to fill in the bass of the tune*  

Feyyore

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:49 pm
-Starts to play Every Rose has it's Thron by Poison hoping Fey knows it- Every Rose has it's Thorn, just like every Night has it's Dawn, like every Cowboy sings a sad, sad song.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:57 pm
*Only just knows it the music reminding me of the rest.* Damn your voice is good. *Grins and keeps playing only knowing the notes and not the words. After a while I sing with you on the choruses.*  

Feyyore

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:59 pm
Took chorus in Elementary school and I sing everyday. Well, I'm pretty exhausted right about now. I guess i'll see ya sometime tomorow. -Climbs down in Van not caring if Fey stays and plays some music, since it does help me fall asleep-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:03 pm
Thanks for the fun. I'll continue and give some of the people some more deep love. *Plays a few track from both Oasis and The Beatles before thinking of climbing down.* Well it's been great. *Climbs down and wheels the bike to the nearest tree.* Well good night. *Smiles and pitches his tent rolling the bike beside the entrance*

((Eeep 2:30 am.....I think I may need sleep. Good night peeps.))  

Feyyore

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:23 pm
-Wakes up and puts hat on looking for the nearest river lake or pond to bath in unless there is a shower/bathroom somewhere in the Campgrounds- I'm so lost...not cool...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:26 am
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
-Wakes up and puts hat on looking for the nearest river lake or pond to bath in unless there is a shower/bathroom somewhere in the Campgrounds- I'm so lost...not cool...
Just take a dip in the pong man, the water's perfect.  

Hatheos
Vice Captain

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:34 am
-Walks down through the woods and finds the pond- Woooah, niiiiice. -Remvoes clothes and brings a bottle of Shampoo with me and takes a bath in the pond- Ahh, not to cold, not to hot, just right. -Gets out and puts clothes back on while taking a walk down to find some berries in the forest-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:38 am
*Wakes up groggily and pokes my head out of the tent.* Oh man was that good absinthe. *Notices the guy from last night walking out with a towel and smiles* Good idea. *Walks out of the tent with a purple towel and some extra clothes.* Will need to say hey to all the others too sometime. *Slowly takes my own clothes off and falls asleep in the pond.*  

Feyyore

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:50 pm
-Throws a big leaf over his head to wake him up while turning my head the opposite way- Don't wanna see anything that another man shouldn't see...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:06 am
*Wakes up a little more at the voice than the leaf. Wonders in the half awakened how there was such a big leaf.* Oh? Oh! I never minded myself. *Smiles and moves a little away putting the leaf on my head.*  

Feyyore

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:35 pm
-Sits at the bank of the lake at watching the sun set off on the horizon and starts to play guitar and sing- *Strums the tune* No one knows what it's like, to be the Batman, to be the sadman, Behind Blue Eyes...*Keeps struming the tune and continues singing the song*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:24 am
*Eventually gets out wrapping a towel around my waist tightly and gets back to the tent to cook some breakfast.*  

Feyyore

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:20 pm
-Get's up from the bank and heads over toward Fey's tent- Is that bacon? I love me some bacon.  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games