Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:04 am

havockboy
Dark-Ninja70
havockboy
((smart move dark tho i think that crap only works on the kyuubi...but sure ill play allong meh no need yonbi's help today!!!))

Zeramaru simply walked towards hanzo anything that would touch the sand would rot not because of the yonbi's power but due to the last jutsu he did.
"I just love to reload during battle!" Zeramaru said excitedly as he reloaded the riboruba.

(( No the description says and I quote “This jutsu produces a seal "sit" (座) on the user's hand that can suppress a Tailed Beast's influence over its host.

“Hmm….a sand jutsu this should be easy enough….”

*Hanzo raised both of his hands and moved them forward facing Zeramaru. His hands then started to have a static glow to them.*

Lightning Mirrage

*Billions of lightning bolts shot from Hanzo’s hands at Zeramaru that would wrap around Zeramaru shocking him but since the sand was protecting him the lightning would hit the sand most likely turning the sand into glass because lightning can’t rot.*

(( Lightning mirrage is the signature move of Tenka but since we are fused I can use some of his moves and attributes. ))

((touche...))

Glass shards fell down but Zeramaru just walked undeterred and pointed the ribourba directily at the head. (I never did stop walking nor did you make me stop)
"does not seem right to shoot you yet." He said as he spun it and placed it in its holster.
Zeramaru unrolled his scroll and summoned 1 puppet ...for now...
"Requeim my dear friend!" He said laughing as a man size puppet appeared next to him and he walked backwards.
"Shall we dance?" He said to Hanzo as the requiem puppet shot 1 chakra string towards hanzo's hand and annother to the other hand comming from the hands of requiem.
"it is a dance to die for!" Zeramaru said laughing as he moved a finger causing the chest area to open and showed it was full of blades rusty new old and some poisoned.

((puppetry also needs no seals... you just gotta move yer fingers alot...))

((So dark could see the attack to him))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:10 am

"Uncle Jackie Uncle Jackie...Hey your Uncle's Jack Fox the Yukikage?" Zann asked the little boy as he knelt down beside him. Thinking that maybe the kid won't understand, he made snowing motions with his hands to make it clearer, and looking like a complete retard.
"Uncle Jackie? Snow? Cold?"

iZann

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:12 am

Sypher smiled "Also, my body acts as though it is younger than you." he laughed and then threw himself upon her in a glomping sort of fashion.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:13 am

katsuro was bored now and he turn around and started to walk away slowly. he was about to take flight with his huge white wings.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:14 am

((a kid forced a jounin to act like a retard ... i am starting to wish i never made zeramaru and started with arashi....))

Arashi nodded "Uncle Jackie have lots of snow" he said moving his arms around when he said lots.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:14 am

Destiny tryed not to laugh at him as she lifted her hand to her mouth as her shoulders shrugged a bit.

Cold winter angel

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:16 am

"Petifile, why are you on me?" she turned and stared at him and she began to growl.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:20 am

Sypher giggled and spoke "Don't be so harsh, I was just having fun". He got up and offered his hand to her.

M o k i F a i r y

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:23 am

She looked at his hand for a moment and hesiated to take his hand, almost taking it, she pulled back and got herself up, she turned her head and shut her eyes. "I can pick myself up"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:26 am

Arashi rolled got off of her and stood there looking at sypher then looked at her.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:27 am

((lol xd :
DSW, you can join in being retards if you want to...))

Zann watched in amusement as Sypher's attempt on "romance" was promptly denied.
"A word of wisdom: approach females with respect and caution, Sypher-san." He said as he ruffled Arashi's hair with his hand.
"So why'd he bring you here?" He asked Arashi.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:30 am

(nah. i dont feel like being retarded right now. XD)

katsuro then took flight and flew off to somewhere else in the village.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:30 am

Destiny kneeled down and looked at the baby in the eyes. "You know little one" She placed her hand on his head. "When you get older, your going to be someone great" She smiled shutting her eyes, her heart opened to the child.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:32 am

Sypher laughed at dess refusing his help. "Zann you have your way and I have mine" He turned back towards destiny and spoke "You may not love me yet, but it will not matter." He the walked towards a wall of his bone and pushed open a door.

M o k i F a i r y

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:34 am

Arashi shrugged then remembered that the Jack gave him a letter before he got there.
"uncle tell me to give this to cloud men" Arashi said searching his pockets for the letter then gave it to zann.

"Dear Zann.
Yes I know you will get it the double of Zeramaru was ordered to make sure you get the tiny terror. I would love to be the one to teach Little Arashi here but my village is not the most peaceful and I want the boy to live life away from the curse of Zeramaru even if he is his father. Hope you and your village accept him I will visit him from time to time. -jack."

((LOL cloud ninja become cloud men cause arashi is 5 xd ))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games