Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:48 pm
Inky Winky
(Sorry guys. Was in New York for the weekend.)

Esole nodded with childish giddiness as she looked herself over in the dress. She really did like how it fit her body so well. How the man could have guessed her size so well had her dumbfounded. And clothing really did make her happy. "How materialistic of me," she thought with a mental sigh. "Oh well."
"Oh yes, Melthin. I am feeling much better now. But something to eat and drink would be nice. I didn't very much take care of myself on my travels. I was a bit.. hysteric. To say in the least," she said indifferently. Seeing the reminiscent look in his eye, Esole very much wished she was not shielded so she could sense what the man was feeling. He confused her but at the same time he made her feel calm.

(It's understandable with memorial day and all)

Melthin nodded at her request as he turned from her to rummage through the food he had 'borrowed' from the tinkers. He took the kettle and put his hand outside the tent, lighting the nearby pit he had made on fire, setting the kettle on it to simmer. "How odd. I thought I cleared a rather straightforward path from the village to this place for you. You took a few detours I'm assuming. Oh well. Perhaps it would have been best if I had indeed stayed with you." His smile never faded as he handed her a sandwich of cheese and ham wrapped in one of his larger handkerchiefs. "The tea will be a little while. In the mean time, tell me what happened. Why was Ethin not with you?"
He hesitated as he was going to bring out one of his many journals to document something that was nagging at the back of his mind, deciding that for now he would enjoy the time he had with his beloved.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:54 pm
Inky Winky
(Sorry guys. Was in New York for the weekend.)

Ethin put on his must childish smile as he waved at the departing Rowiyl. He had saved him from having to ask what was on his mind. "Aes Sedai, it is getting late. Perhaps we should go in now?" he said with a gesture towards te entrance, still grinning like a fool as he sensed Kiae's emotions and took a guess at what they could mean.

(No prob, great to have you back! Quote until we're back together, please.)

Kiae nodded and stepped up into the wagon, folding her skirts together as she maneuvered through the small space. Belonging to a single man, it was smaller than that of Rowiyl's. "I have this feeling he picked the smallest one just for the remark I made," she thought in amusement, recalling a comment she had once made about the small size of a younger Rowiyl's wagon.

"I'll take this one. You can have the one closest to the door - you are the Warder, after all," she remarked lightly, sitting on the bed and removing her shoes with a sigh of relief. "If you need anything, do as Rowiyl said and let him know," she continued. She brushed her hair out quickly and stretched, done with her routine. She was hardly going to undress with Ethin in the wagon.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:39 pm
x_Matrim_Cauthon_x
(It's understandable with memorial day and all)

Melthin nodded at her request as he turned from her to rummage through the food he had 'borrowed' from the tinkers. He took the kettle and put his hand outside the tent, lighting the nearby pit he had made on fire, setting the kettle on it to simmer. "How odd. I thought I cleared a rather straightforward path from the village to this place for you. You took a few detours I'm assuming. Oh well. Perhaps it would have been best if I had indeed stayed with you." His smile never faded as he handed her a sandwich of cheese and ham wrapped in one of his larger handkerchiefs. "The tea will be a little while. In the mean time, tell me what happened. Why was Ethin not with you?"
He hesitated as he was going to bring out one of his many journals to document something that was nagging at the back of his mind, deciding that for now he would enjoy the time he had with his beloved.

Esole inhaled deeply before diving into the story of her journey to the Tinker camp. She hesitated at mentioning some of her mental breakdowns but within a few minutes she had recounted everything, not sparing even the tiniest of details. It only seemed fair enough that her Warder knew what she had gone through. When she finished, she took an enormous bite of her cheese and ham sandwich while she waited for his response - her weariness fading away with each passing minute.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:43 pm
Color Me Fubar
(No prob, great to have you back! Quote until we're back together, please.)

Kiae nodded and stepped up into the wagon, folding her skirts together as she maneuvered through the small space. Belonging to a single man, it was smaller than that of Rowiyl's. "I have this feeling he picked the smallest one just for the remark I made," she thought in amusement, recalling a comment she had once made about the small size of a younger Rowiyl's wagon.

"I'll take this one. You can have the one closest to the door - you are the Warder, after all," she remarked lightly, sitting on the bed and removing her shoes with a sigh of relief. "If you need anything, do as Rowiyl said and let him know," she continued. She brushed her hair out quickly and stretched, done with her routine. She was hardly going to undress with Ethin in the wagon.

(My mistake. Will do 3nodding )

Ethin nodded in response and unhooked his cloak from his shoulders and placed it on the hook near the door and unbuckled his sword belt and laid it on the bed as he laid down. He closed his eyes but knew he would not fall asleep just yet. He assumed the Void, a state that greatly calmed him, and recounted the day's events, thinking about what he could have done better for his Aes Sedai. Before he knew it, sleep came upon him - something that rarely happened while he was in the Void.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:02 pm
Inky Winky
(My mistake. Will do 3nodding )

Ethin nodded in response and unhooked his cloak from his shoulders and placed it on the hook near the door and unbuckled his sword belt and laid it on the bed as he laid down. He closed his eyes but knew he would not fall asleep just yet. He assumed the Void, a state that greatly calmed him, and recounted the day's events, thinking about what he could have done better for his Aes Sedai. Before he knew it, sleep came upon him - something that rarely happened while he was in the Void.

(No prob! Was more of a general reminder for all of us, me included.)

Kiae remained awake for a while longer, listening to her Warder's steady breathing nearby. It was calming for some reason and she sighed. "It seems everything is falling to pieces around us," she thought grimly. Trying to reach a decision on what to do, she hoped she would be able to remove Esole's shield once morning came. Stretching for a last time, she rolled onto her side and fell asleep.

(Just need you and Matrim to finish up your parts, then we can timeskip. No worries.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:29 am
Inky Winky

Esole inhaled deeply before diving into the story of her journey to the Tinker camp. She hesitated at mentioning some of her mental breakdowns but within a few minutes she had recounted everything, not sparing even the tiniest of details. It only seemed fair enough that her Warder knew what she had gone through. When she finished, she took an enormous bite of her cheese and ham sandwich while she waited for his response - her weariness fading away with each passing minute.

Meltin simply nodded his head at the details, taking the kettle and pouring her a glass of tea. "So you did go off the path. Perhaps I should have cleaned up after myself instead of leave those corpses laying on the ground. No matter, You are here now and that is all that matters at the moment. In the morning we will petition Kiae to release your shield and search you again for this odd, how did she describe it. Disease? Taint? It was something along those lines. Any who, we will have her take another look at you to see if the problem still persists. I don't want you to be in trouble after all."
He gave her a reassuring smile as he took a sip of his own tea, his mind already beginning to plan out the possibility of Sole being shielded for quite some time. If the problem does still indeed exist then she may have to be shielded for the rest of her life. She'll want many more 'moments' with me then normal and undoubtedly she will become cranky. Dear creator, she'll turn into Anya. He almost wanted to laugh at that thought as he set his teacup down and shed his shirt, folding it neatly with the rest of his normal attire. "For now though we should rest. We will talk to her tomorrow, and then the next day if need be but for now you need your rest and I need mine." He smiled slyly as a small thought bubbled into his mind. Why did I let her put on the dress when we are going to sleep soon anyway?  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:35 pm
x_Matrim_Cauthon_x
Meltin simply nodded his head at the details, taking the kettle and pouring her a glass of tea. "So you did go off the path. Perhaps I should have cleaned up after myself instead of leave those corpses laying on the ground. No matter, You are here now and that is all that matters at the moment. In the morning we will petition Kiae to release your shield and search you again for this odd, how did she describe it. Disease? Taint? It was something along those lines. Any who, we will have her take another look at you to see if the problem still persists. I don't want you to be in trouble after all."
He gave her a reassuring smile as he took a sip of his own tea, his mind already beginning to plan out the possibility of Sole being shielded for quite some time. If the problem does still indeed exist then she may have to be shielded for the rest of her life. She'll want many more 'moments' with me then normal and undoubtedly she will become cranky. Dear creator, she'll turn into Anya. He almost wanted to laugh at that thought as he set his teacup down and shed his shirt, folding it neatly with the rest of his normal attire. "For now though we should rest. We will talk to her tomorrow, and then the next day if need be but for now you need your rest and I need mine." He smiled slyly as a small thought bubbled into his mind. Why did I let her put on the dress when we are going to sleep soon anyway?

"That sounds like a good idea to me. I had realized how tired I was," she said with a smile. Esole slowly took off the dress and slipped into her bedroll on the floor. She peaked out of the covers and said, "Good night Melthin." And almost instantly she fell asleep and dreamt of being filled with saidar.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:13 pm
Inky Winky

"That sounds like a good idea to me. I had realized how tired I was," she said with a smile. Esole slowly took off the dress and slipped into her bedroll on the floor. She peaked out of the covers and said, "Good night Melthin." And almost instantly she fell asleep and dreamt of being filled with saidar.

Melthin smiled and drank more of his tea as he watched the doorway to the tent. It sometimes amazes me that she is so compliant at times. "Goodnight Esole Sedai."

((Is that it? -looks around-....yup. THATS A RAP PEOPLE! go relax and have a tonic or a burrito XD Tis in the Fubar's hands now.))  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:57 pm
Kiae turned over slowly with a yawn, not sure what time it was yet. Sunlight peeked through the cracks in the blinds, but that wasn't very helpful. "That's the best night sleep I've had in a while," she realized, sitting up and running a hand through her hair. She glanced over and saw Ethin was still sleeping.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:51 pm
Color Me Fubar
Kiae turned over slowly with a yawn, not sure what time it was yet. Sunlight peeked through the cracks in the blinds, but that wasn't very helpful. "That's the best night sleep I've had in a while," she realized, sitting up and running a hand through her hair. She glanced over and saw Ethin was still sleeping.

(Are we still quoting posts?)

The water seemed to rise up from the sea, surrounding Ethin. One second it was at his ankles and the next it was up to his chest. The next thing he knew, he couldn't breathe. He struggled to swim to the surface but the water never ceased to end. As he looked at what he thought was the surface, he saw the faces of Kiae and Esole, bleeding and terror stricken. He fought the water, trying to save them but he seemed to not progress in the water at all. Very quickly he ran out of air and with his last breath he uselessly screamed into their direction with his hand outstretched, "No!" And then all was dark.

As the dream ended, Ethin awoke gasping for air and clawing at the sky, drenched in sweat. As he gained his composure, he jerked to his side to find Kiae Sedai looking in his direction. "Blood and ashes. I forgot how bad those night terrors get!" he thought angrily, slightly appalled at the language he was thinking.

"Worry not, Aes Sedai. I am fine," he said soothingly, putting on his best reassuring smile.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:57 pm
x_Matrim_Cauthon_x
Melthin smiled and drank more of his tea as he watched the doorway to the tent. It sometimes amazes me that she is so compliant at times. "Goodnight Esole Sedai."

Esole awoke with a smile on her face. Her dreams of saidar along her journey had enraged her, but with a connection to it this close she couldn't help but smile.

She slowly opened her eyes and shaded them with her hands as she noticed the bright rays of sun beaming through the thin cloth of the tent. The morning air blew in through the half-open tent flap and Esole inhaled deeply - tasting the scent of early morning with her nostrils.

She spared a glance towards her still sleeping Warder and grinned like a fool at his childlike appearance. It amazed her how he seemed to transform as he slept; from the broading Asha'man to a peaceful child. He was so cute she couldn't help but bend over and plant a small kiss on his cheek before she dressed herself in one of the dresses he had shown her the night before. This one was a mellow green clinging silk that had a slit going up her right leg and a plunging neckline. "Just my kind of dress," she thought with a silent laugh. After she finished doing up the buttons, she glanced around until she found a dark green cloak she hoped he had purchased for her since it did not seem like one a man would wear. Hastily she fastened it around her shoulders and left her little tent in a hurry in search of a kind woman who would loan her mop of a head a brush for the morning.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:42 pm
Professor Inky
(Are we still quoting posts?)

The water seemed to rise up from the sea, surrounding Ethin. One second it was at his ankles and the next it was up to his chest. The next thing he knew, he couldn't breathe. He struggled to swim to the surface but the water never ceased to end. As he looked at what he thought was the surface, he saw the faces of Kiae and Esole, bleeding and terror stricken. He fought the water, trying to save them but he seemed to not progress in the water at all. Very quickly he ran out of air and with his last breath he uselessly screamed into their direction with his hand outstretched, "No!" And then all was dark.

As the dream ended, Ethin awoke gasping for air and clawing at the sky, drenched in sweat. As he gained his composure, he jerked to his side to find Kiae Sedai looking in his direction. "Blood and ashes. I forgot how bad those night terrors get!" he thought angrily, slightly appalled at the language he was thinking.

"Worry not, Aes Sedai. I am fine," he said soothingly, putting on his best reassuring smile.

(Yeah. Wasn't sure what to quote, so just started another thing.)

Kiae frowned slightly - she could feel the terror through the Bond and wondered what under the Light her Warder had been dreaming about. "There is no need to lie to me, or yourself, Ethin," she assured him, getting to her feet and brushing her hair out. Struggling with the knots further down, she continued. "If there is something bothering you, I've found it best to talk about it, even if it seems insignificant. Speaking of which, would you mind horribly helping me? I keep meaning to cut it short, but I can't find the courage to do it," she sighed, shaking her head slightly and holding the brush out to him. "I can't unknot the back," she added, as if he needed an explanation.

"Blasted hair, getting in my way. I really should cut it," she thought, but some small vanity in her continued to resist the idea.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:08 am
Color Me Fubar
Kiae frowned slightly - she could feel the terror through the Bond and wondered what under the Light her Warder had been dreaming about. "There is no need to lie to me, or yourself, Ethin," she assured him, getting to her feet and brushing her hair out. Struggling with the knots further down, she continued. "If there is something bothering you, I've found it best to talk about it, even if it seems insignificant. Speaking of which, would you mind horribly helping me? I keep meaning to cut it short, but I can't find the courage to do it," she sighed, shaking her head slightly and holding the brush out to him. "I can't unknot the back," she added, as if he needed an explanation.

"Blasted hair, getting in my way. I really should cut it," she thought, but some small vanity in her continued to resist the idea.

"Of course, Aes Sedai. My mother loved to use me as her own personal helper and would have me doing all sorts of feminine things for her." Ethin said with a sad chuckle, carefully avoiding responding to her comment about lying about the dreams. "That is, before she died," he thought with a slight trickle of despair.

He hadn't realized how long it had been since he had thought of the woman who had once made his life so bright. He felt like a horrible son for not mourning her more. "She always did want a daughter," he thought with a half smile. For some reason, that was an oddly comforting thought yet sadness still came over him as he took the brush from Kiae's hand and gently ran it through her hair. He made an extra effort not to tug at the knots. He smiled as a single tear ran down his unshaven face.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:31 am
Professor Inky

Esole awoke with a smile on her face. Her dreams of saidar along her journey had enraged her, but with a connection to it this close she couldn't help but smile.

She slowly opened her eyes and shaded them with her hands as she noticed the bright rays of sun beaming through the thin cloth of the tent. The morning air blew in through the half-open tent flap and Esole inhaled deeply - tasting the scent of early morning with her nostrils.

She spared a glance towards her still sleeping Warder and grinned like a fool at his childlike appearance. It amazed her how he seemed to transform as he slept; from the broading Asha'man to a peaceful child. He was so cute she couldn't help but bend over and plant a small kiss on his cheek before she dressed herself in one of the dresses he had shown her the night before. This one was a mellow green clinging silk that had a slit going up her right leg and a plunging neckline. "Just my kind of dress," she thought with a silent laugh. After she finished doing up the buttons, she glanced around until she found a dark green cloak she hoped he had purchased for her since it did not seem like one a man would wear. Hastily she fastened it around her shoulders and left her little tent in a hurry in search of a kind woman who would loan her mop of a head a brush for the morning.

Melthin awoke slowly, his vision slightly blurred and his back feeling like he had been sleeping in an odd angle. We came to the tent and she went to bed. Wait a moment, where are my glasses? A quick and careful sweep of the surrounding area located the puppeteers' glasses on a small round table next to him. Nestling the spectacles back unto his face, he panicked again as he saw that Esole was not in her bedroll and one of the dresses had vanished, as well as the traveling cloak he had made for her gone. He stood rather hurriedly and pulled his shirt over his head, his mind setting into a panic. I shouldn't have had that blasted tea! Blood and ashes where has she gone.

It did not take long before he was fully clothed and out of the tent, his studious gaze search the surrounding area before he headed into the encampment to search. I can't let her out of my sight. Who knows where she went. I hope she has not gone off to Kiae just yet. I was hoping to start the negotiations about Esole's condition with her in the afternoon.  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces