Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:17 pm
He always saw Mayumi’s tears. Travis tried to remember the last he saw her smile.
Would it be too much to ask for just one more to hold on to?
…No, he was too greedy for that, he decided. He couldn’t live on just one smile.
He needed every part-every single facet of Mayumi to live. It had been this way ever since he had laid eyes on her.
“Save your tears for someone worthy of them.” He said wiping them away with his thumbs.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:13 pm
Mayumi shook her head. She hated how insecure Travis was.
"I know he loves me, and he knows I love him. Why can't he accept it? He's so stubborn," Mayumi though, frustrated.
"Travis, don't say that. You're the only boy who is right for me. Am I not for you?" she challenged him.
"Don't do this to yourself, to me. Please Travis," she took his hands in her's again and looked up at him hopefully. Mayumi blinked away her angry tears, smiling.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:36 am
[The][Shika][Spazz]
When Mori was out of sight, Kyoko covered her face with her hands. Tears brimmed her eyes, and Kyoko looked up at Zuu.
"Can we go?" Kyoko asked, wiping away the tears that had managed to escape.
"I need to be somewhere, not here, not public."

Matt gave Toyo a funny look, then nodded.
"Okay, then."
Matt laughed a big, as she came back with their sandwiches.
"want to go back to my dorm or something?" He asked, putting the lids on the curry and putting them in a plastic bag they'd come in.
He bit his bottom lip, getting up and slinging his bag over his shoulder.
----
Toyo bit into her sandwich, and it spit mayo all over her tray.
"Ugh, gross." she said, setting her sandwich down and getting all the extra mayo off. Then she started eating again.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:07 am
"Sure, just anywhere but here. I just need to be alone..or at least alone with you," Kyoko said, with her eyes glued to the floor.
She got up, and picked her bags up as well.
I let my guard down. I was NOT expecting that. At least I have Zuu. He knows when to give me space, or when to comfort me. I'm glad he's my best friend.
That thought gave Kyoko the strength to keep walking. And as they continued to walk, Kyoko took Zuu's hand, holding it in her's. She needed something to help her keep moving, something to reassure.
"Here," she handed him her keys, "I probably shouldn't drive," she frowned :/ .
-----
"I agree, gross," Matt made a face.
After they were finished eating, Matt glanced out the window at the rain they'd have to walk in. He frowned at that as well.
"Toyo," he addressed her as she appeared to be finished, "do you want to back to my dorm? Maybe watch a movie? It's kind of cold, and I'm sure it'd be a lot warmer together," he played the card.
At the moment, he really didn't mind if he didn't get anything extra out of her. Just cuddling sounded nice.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:32 am
Kazou liked protecting her, he liked the feeling of her hand, warm and small in his. When they got to the car, Kazou slid in the drivers seat, and started the car. Once Kyoko got in, He drove back to the campus, parking in the student parking.
Once they were there, he grabbed everything and then held the door open for Kyoko.
"Mori shouldnt be in the dorm, we have separate bedrooms, if that's where you want to go." Kazou suggested. He knew that if they ended up going to his dorm, something would happen. he didn't really want anything to happen, that might mess things up. There are tons of other girls to sleep with, why are you so set on Kyoko? He thought, trying to snap out of fantasy. But, he thought, how can i resist?
------
Toyo bit her bottom lip, looking at him. She smiled.
"That sounds okay." She said. Toyo wasn't a virgin, thanks to Nori. But that didnt mean she has sex all the time. Actually, she was really modest about herself, up until recently.
She wanted to sleep with Matt, she decided. She liked him enough to, and he seemed like he wanted to stick around.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:46 am
"Sure," Kyoko mumbled. When the got back to Kazou's dorm room, Kyoko took off her jacket, and shoes, and sat down on his bed. It helped that Kazou no longer shared a room with Mori.
Kyoko didn't know what to do, to say. She just needed Kazou to sit, or be by her. Something to get her mind of Mori and how upset she was about him and his whole situation, would be good.
Kyoko laid down, facing the wall. Hopefully, Kazou would get the idea that she wanted him to hold her, and maybe by that it would help make her feel better, get her mind off Mori.
[lawl, they're gonna spoon.]
-----
[p.s. i'm skipping back to Matt's room..]

After the walk home, Matt felt kind of cold. He changed into sweats and turned up the thermostat a little.
Stupid rain, he though, somewhat bitter.
Nonetheless, he was alone with Toyo now, almost to do whatever they wanted.
Matt put on a movie, some weird movie they wouldn't end up watching anyway. So in that case, he turned it down a bit.
Matt sat down on the bed next to Toyo, pretending to watch the movie.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:35 pm
Kazou slipped off his shoes, hanging up his bag and jacket on a hook by the door. He put the curry in a mini-fridge he had.
After that he went to the bathroom. When he came back out Kyoko was laying down on his bed, her back to him. He gave a small smile, and climbed on the bed.
He wrapped his arms around her, gently. Moving her around to face him.
-----
Toyo leaned against Matt, occasionally looking up at him. After a few minutes she gave up.
The movie was boring, and having Matt next to her made her want him more. So she turned her head towards his, kissing his neck, her hand resting on his upper thigh.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:49 pm
Kazou wasn't trying to make a move on Kyoko was he? He wouldn't do that to her, would he? Especially not after that emotional train wreck she'd experienced.
Maybe he was...and maybe Kyoko was okay with that.
Wait, no. I am not okay with this. I can't start something with Kazou while I still have feelings for Mori. I still love Mori, despite what happened. And if we end up getting back together...that just wouldn't be fair to Zuu.
"Kazou, I can't do this to you," she sat up.
"I'm not going to be that selfish..." she slid off his bed, picking up her things.
"I'll talk to you later...I'm sorry."
And with that, Kyoko was out the door.
I feel bad, just leaving like that, but I don't want to lose his friendship if something goes down. I need Kazou around, I like having him to rely on...but for support, not f--kbuddies.

[okay, my idea is now, as she's walking down the hallway she meets Mori coming out of the elevator as she's trying to get in...and BAAAMMM! she's going to have to face him, alone.]
-----
I know you all to well, Toyo, Matt thought, smiling.
He brought her closer to him, his hand holding her at the small of her back.
The sudden embrace made the situation so much more tempting to take over...so he did.
Matt shifted Toyo so that she now straddled his hips.
"Toyo, is this something you'd really like to do?" he paused, adding to the suspense. If she wanted, they could skip straight to f--king.
Matt smiled at the thought.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:03 am
[mmmmmk]

Kazou sat up.
"Kyoko, no, I-" but she was already gone. Had he been trying to make a move on her? He sighed. Maybe she didnt think she could get close to him, physically.
Kazou decided to get up, take a shower.
---
Mori was just getting back from talking to his teachers about missing work. He walked to his dorm, and the elevator opened. Kyoko ran into him, her head was down, so she didnt see him. Instinctively he grabbed her arms, to keep her from being knocked backwards. But he immediately let go once he saw it was her.
"Kyoko, hey, uh, sorry about that.." He said, biting his lip.
---
Toyo toyed with the idea.
"Maybe," She said, her hands feeling up his shirt. Then taking it off. She started trembling a little. Not cause she was scared, but because she was so caught up in the moment.
She pushed him forward, so he was laying down, then kissed him again.
---
Kazou walked out of his dorm, then went up the elevator.
He knocked a door. "Nori?" He asked.
I should've texted first.. He thought, stupidly. Nori probably wasnt even here.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:10 pm
Kyoko stumbled backwards as the person exiting the elevator collided with her. To her surprise, he caught he from falling, but then quickly released his grip on her.
Kyoko opened her mouth, ready to apologize, but quickly shut it, again after seeing who it was.
It would be you. She thought, feeling hurt and angry all over again.
"Kyoko, hey, uh, sorry about that.." Mori said, biting his lip.

Kyoko was somewhat taken aback. What was she supposed to say?
"No, it's my fault, I should've made sure no one was coming out before I tried to walk in. I'm sorry," she said, slipping passed him, and into the elevator. She pushed the *L for the lobby, and looked away from him.
-----
Maybe wasn't good enough for him. What if she regretted it later? He probably would end up regretting it, too, if it meant the loss of their friendship.
Matt paused, pulling his face away from her's. He hesitated, looking up at her, and studied her face. Then he closed his eyes, taking a deep breath.
Oh, what the hell? He thought, re-opening his eyes, now smiling.
Matt took Toyo's cold hands in his, then somewhat awkwardly shifted themselves so she was now lying with her back on the bed, he, himself straddling her.
Still holding her hands, he pinned them above her head on his pillow, and leaned in, his lips meeting hers. He kissed her slow as first, then it became near unbearable not to just tear off all their clothing.
One of his hands felt down her stomach, and unbuttoned her jeans.
The taking off of clothes could never happen as fast as wanted. It was always a bit awkward, and for some reason something just would slow the process down.
-----
Nori had been lying in bed almost all day. He'd gotten up around nine that morning, and had taken a shower, just because he felt the needed to do something proactive. He'd dressed himself in black sweats and a white t-shirt, not thinking he'd be leaving his room.
He'd just turned on his TV when he heard a knocking on his door followed by a familiar voice.
"Nori?" the person asked.
It sounds a lot like...
"Kazou," Nori greeted him with what must have been an odd look.
"Hey, uhm, come in." Nori smiled, then stepped aside.
What could he possibly be here for?
Nori's mind wandered to the last time he and Kazou were alone in his room...

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:39 pm
Mori looked at Kyoko in the elevator.
"s**t, i forgot something.." He said, sliding in the elevator just before it closed. "I uh, need to check if my physics teacher is there yet..Cause he wasnt in there..before..." He tailed off, trying to make conversation. It didnt seem to be working.
----
Toyo slid her pants off from under him, now down to her bra and underwear. Toyo took the pause as a time to think.
Just as Matt took off his pants, Toyo stopped him from kissing her, placing her hands on his chest.
"Matt, this..is this okay?" She asked.
They spent a lot of time with each other, and it was all leading up to this. But what if it went wrong? She didnt want another Nori...
-----
Kazou nodded and stepped in, sitting in the desk chair.
"Sorry to just kinda come in, I cant really be alone now.." He said, looking around. He remembered this room, and those sheets. Kazou fought the urge to smile.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:59 pm
He would do this... Kyoko closed her eyes, taking a deep breath.
"What?" she said, figuring she sounded a bit defensive.
"I know you have something to say, I can tell. You look anxious," Kyoko said, studying him.
Whatever he had to say, Kyoko was ready to hear it. She was done with this whole avoiding him, thing.
-----
"Of course it is," Matt gave her a reassuring smile.
"It'll be okay, I promise," he said.

[*****]

-----
Nori could tell Kazou was here for something else, as well.
It could be...it is. he thought, internally arguing with himself.
Trying to set it up, Nori laid down on his bed, picking up the magazine next to his bed as if he'd been reading it. He pretended to read it, now.
Hopefully Kazou might make a move.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:00 pm
Mori stepped so he was in front of her.
"Hit me." He said. "Slap me, or kick me, or break my nose, just hit me. I feel bad for what I did, but I just have to deal with it. And i'm sorry, I should have thought before i drunk, and i should have told you i was hosting. You have every right to hate me, and it-it's okay if you do. I just wanted you to know that it wasn't your fault that i cheated on you." He was done.
---
Toyo felt safe against Matt's chest; moving up and down as he inhaled, exhaled. It was getting near dinner time, another hour? Toyo couldnt tell.
---
Kazou sat on the bed next to Nori. He didnt feel like doing anything with Nori, not after what happened with Kyoko.
Zuu kept his eye's on his hands, running his hands up and down Nori's side.
But Nori was desirable. And Kazou needed to let off some steam.
His finger's caught on the edge of Nori's shirt, lifting it up, exposing the skin underneath of it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:26 pm
Kyoko stepped toward him, her hand up like she was going to slap him. But then her other hand reached up as well, and she embraced him in a tight hug. She buried her face in his chest.
"I've missed you, a lot," she finally said.
"I forgive you, for what happened. I already had, in my heart, but I just couldn't get over the fact."
Kyoko looked up at him, smiling just slightly.
-----
Matt was drawing circles on Toyo's back with his finger as the seconds ticked away. He didn't have a care in the world at the moment. That had been the most amazing experience he'd ever had.
Even if in the future he and Toyo didn't work out, he wouldn't regret that.
"That was amazing. I'm still kind of blown away," he said, kissing the top of her head.
-----
Nori bit his lip.
I kinda just want to make out with him right now... he thought, smiling.
Nori exhaled. He pulled his shirt off, over his head. He'd been working out almost everyday for a month, and he was a lot more toned than then the last time Kazou had seen him with out his shirt on.
Nori hoped he wasn't taking what Zuu had just done the wrong way but....

Nori caressed Kazou's check, and leaned in until their lips met. He kissed him slow at first but more fervently as it progressed. It was like some frenzy was set to fire.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:06 am
Mori smiled weakly. He had expected anything but that.
"Kyoko.." he said, his hands resting on her waist.
*Ding* the elevator doors opened and Mori turned around. He started to walk out.
"you coming?" He asked, wishing that elevators could be slower.
----
Toyo smiled.
"You too huh?" She asked, rather sleepily.
Toyo wasnt sure whether this would be a good thing, or a bad thing. She was glad it happened, but hopefully Matt wouldn't leave her..
----
Kazou pushed Nori back on the bed, so he was on top. He kissed back, then stopped, and moved up, kissing his jaw. Then he moved back to his mouth.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games