Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:27 pm
Oroami nodded to Yun, then looked to Luo "hmmm, well its not a technique, i just want to tell you, you can use transformation jutsu for more than just object, take on a different persona."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:52 pm
"Excuse me mizukage sir?"  

LordTares

Romantic Raider

2,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:27 pm
Sasori Noticed the head bands on a small desk he picked one up he'd learned the water basics in fro mthe jounin in the exam hall so by all reason he'd be gennin he placed the head band over his forehead taking a breathe then walking out of the room pulling out a cigarette and lighting it up as he walked into the mist of the village his smoek blended with the mist he soo nvanished and all that was visable was the light form hsi cigarette but soon that to vansihed as he headed somewhere into the village.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:59 am
Oroami looked to the new boy, "yes?"  

Havok-Trance

LordTares

Romantic Raider

2,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:20 am
hector rouge
Oroami looked to the new boy, "yes?"

With a bow, the poor shinobi said.
"Sir, I am Tares demascus. Im new and just started and i dont know what to do. But i talked with a man named Luo Ushio and he said if it was ok with you, that i would be able to join his clan and be his student."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:06 am
The clone of Luo sighed and nodded at the Mizukage before looking at the boy. "He probably meant that he would take you under his wing, not really join his clan. I don't think he has the authority to do something like that yet." With a smile and a nod, the clone dispelled, collapsing into a puddle on the ground.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:14 pm
-Yun's clone began drip, he was close to his limit. Taking a seat in a chair, he waited on Oorami to finish so he could state his case on what happened at the cloud.-  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:15 am
((still waiting))  

LordTares

Romantic Raider

2,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:56 am
Vergil walked up to the office door and since it was open he walked in as well. His icy eyes rested on the kage for a moment and he spoke softly but calmly. "Excuse me Mizukage...I am in search of a shinobi who is an uchiha like me to train me. I'm not trying to be selfish, but it would help me more" He said. An uchiha who can train him would be best, so that way he can be trained in his sharingan as well.

((Jedi in particular...said he would train me lol. Hope im not asking too much))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:46 pm
"I am so dreadfully sorry Mizukage, I don't mean to be a bother- you look as if you are conducting important business. I have a question when you get the chance." Rei shifted from foot to foot as shige turned and crawled into the hood of her shirt. He knew the kage was not to be trifled with, especially for a pup like him.  

Ezra de la Luna

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:18 pm
Oroami looked to Tares "well Luo is right there, talk to him." He saw the new arrivals and nodded.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:30 pm
"Whenever you get the chance, Mizukage."  

Ezra de la Luna

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out