Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Icarus7

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:10 am
Doh! Damned procrastination... gonk
(if you don't know what I'm talking about, try looking for the first locked thread you see...)
(I thought I still had a week or something left... maybe next time... it's not going to be another year until the next one, right!?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:59 am
pokes Mewie..what am I gonna do with you?Well schools out...Im going to a party tonight proubly...hope theres good beer...I mean uhh..good juice!!Yea Yea.. thats right ninja My sisters went to Florida with my old man..left me here by myself for 3 days till I go to camp. Going to be gone till the 21st.

That will be pretyt fun..hott dudes...forest..sugar...tanning...my new bikini top and cute boy shorts..make new friends..maybe some beer.

i wish I could play any FF game..but I don't even have a PS2  

HiddenJoy

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:31 am
biggrin ies: gar! more packing! OMG i watched Finding Neverland last night..it was soo sad but i was happy because Jonny Depp was in it......i love him too bad he is like 40 years old.

Yeah..FF7 and stuff..i like playing those games but the're too hard for me so i like the Sims better. Its easier and you can build families and houses except you have to go to work to get money or else your screwed...guess thats the real life for ya!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:40 am
I love Johnny Depp! I especially loved the movie Edward Scissorhands. It's kind of sad though... I'm a crybaby. sweatdrop Finding Neverland was also kind of sad, but funny and sweet at the same time.

Yeah, the Sims is pretty good, you get to dress them up in different costumes. The FF series is enjoyable, some good be improved though.My favorite game of all time is Tales of Symphonia. The storyline the charcters everything! It's soo awesome! You can also get differen costumes!  

Sincerely Sunshine

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:43 am
I like Sims bustin out (i'm not even done with that game) and this computer game called Civilization, where you can be Egyption, a tribal leader, France, American, practically anything and go to war against over lands and take care of your cities at the same time. Such a fun game.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:49 am
Civilisation... I think my brother has that... -thinks back to when she was 9 at the airport waiting for the plane with her mom and brother. Remembers a guy on a laptop playing civilization- Oh! I remember that game! I've never played it before but I saw some play it! I loved it, but I never had enough money to buy it when I got back home. -sighs-

I've never played the Sims Bustin' Out... Is it good? I've only seen it in stores...  

Sincerely Sunshine

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:38 am
Its good but its hard, i haven't been past the third level. In Sim Bustin out you have to earn to go to places, like going to a dance or a date or even to live with someone. And the job thing is hard, especially trying to keep your person happy.

I won't be able to RP with you right now, probably later this evening, i'm busy writing an article and packing at the same time. But i can still talk to you on this thread.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:48 am
..Kuri..stupid Priest boy,..still has to respond..pfft.

so bored..listening to my favorite band. OffSpring..they're coming out with their great4est hit CD..want it..must..have it.

fine..rps in other guild..Zelda rp one.  

HiddenJoy

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:52 am
Wow, sounds fun and exausting at the same time... O_o I'll have to get it some time... But that's okay, may I ask what kind of article your writing?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:56 am
Well, my friends and I have this Newspaper called The Animal Tribune. The articles are mostly about hwo to take care for your pets, whats going on in the animal world, animal cruelity, and stuff like that. My friend has been on the radio but she is trying to get us on Oprah but i don't think thats going to happen. The article i'm working on is about 'How to keep your pet from shedding."

Poppy, the Offsprings are good. My favorite is The Killers, Nine Inch Nails, and Daft Punk.  

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:58 am
Awww, that's soo awesome! I hope you get famous some day so I can say, "Hey, I know her!" Well at least on the internet... sweatdrop 3nodding ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:59 am
My dream is to be a rock star or at least a singer, thats my true intention in life  

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:01 am
That's similar to mine. I want to be an actress/singer/dancer! So I get into as many things involving that as I can. So far I'm in debating, drama, voice and 4 dance classes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:05 am
I use to be a gymnist a long time ago. I'm debating private voice lessons and i'm in honor's writing. My sister, heh, she wants to be a model or something like that.  

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:08 am
Cool! I used to be in gymnastics too, but I stopped because I wanted to get in something else. So it's all good.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games