Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:46 pm
"...I'm sorry!" Pre cried and flew out the window.
Tea watched, "She was crying. What did you say to her?" She asked. She looked like she was about to get angry.

Seraphiel finally woke up. She opened her eyes and noticed it was the fur she really wanted to see. She wordlessly snuggled Akari gently.

KoTari thought it was odd for Shane to have control of fire yet enjoy the cold. He looked at the man quizzically.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:57 pm
Angelus looked at Tea calmly and yet really confused, "I said, "When a person falls for someone it means they care for them and maybe even love them. Your planet has them as well...but you never got the chance to learn that...no you don't sacrifice something. It means that when you fall for someone you care about them and want to see them happy...you never want to see them in pain and would do anything for them.." then she said something about something happening again..."

Akari smiled at her and said lovingly, "Hey love...how do you feel?"

Shane looked over calmly at KoTari and said, "What is it?"  

SNDarkangel

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:06 pm
spade looked at shane. "i thought people didnt like the cold." she was puzzled. she continued to watch lost.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:06 pm
Tea shook her head, "Well, Angelus...Onee-sama had someone before that she was attracted to...She grew up with him. His name was Taiga. They were both attracted to each other and they both knew it..." She glanced away, "When she was released from confinement years ago, she nearly killed him. To try and save him, she created a new body for him and moved his soul there; essentially making him into her familiar. He died protecting her a few years ago. There was another man she met that she had feelings for as well...It basically happened over again, only he went off to fight a war and got killed that way...You saying that you love Onee-sama, it's like you are forcing her to endure that all over again...That's how she thinks..." She tried to explain as best she could, given her knowledge.

Seraphiel smiled, "Better. Thank you," She said and snuggled him again.

"I was just thinking about how opposite you are. You are a fire user and you enjoy the cold," KoTari answered.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:36 pm
Angelus nodded, "I see and understand...I don't want her to feel any pain...but I can't help what I feel...I could seal my emotions away...but somehow I don't think that would help. Well...it is hard for me to die since I'll just be reborn...for the most part..."

Akari smiled and licked her face gently and lovingly. "Your always welcome...and I will always be with you..."

Shane shook his head and sighed, "I love the cold with a passion...and I never get cold. I can completely control fire...it is almost like ying and yang...it makes no sense..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:43 pm
"I don't think you caused her too much pain. Pain was only the result of her thoughts. What you said wasn't wrong. All the feelings she has is distant like happiness, so it's more or less like she's crying for someone else that she knows is her. Maybe you should see her and try to talk to her. She didn't have any dark auras when she left so she's not in danger of suicide," Tea said. She was trying to be sympathetic to both Angelus and Pre, but was finding it difficult.

Pre continued to fly at her normal speed. A hand was on her chest and she looked like she was going to start crying again.

Seraphiel smiled and hugged Akari like he was a stuffed toy.

KoTari only nodded. He was glad that at least Shane knew that it wasn't normal to have such opposite abilities and likes.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:04 pm
Angelus nodded and flew out after Pre in worry. He flew beside her catching up almost immediately. He said nothing just flew besides her in silence.

Akari smiled...but then his eyes bugged out a bit from the force of the hug. "L-love...c-can't...b-breath!"

Shane said softly, "Also the fact is that I hate the heat...and yet I control fire...then again the only thing that is too hot for me really is lava.."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:11 pm
spade looked at seraphiel. "what is lava?" she didnt understand.

lost continued to stare at shane.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:18 pm
Kon and Zero walked in after Pre had taken off..."What happend...?" Kon asked worryed...Zero began ton wonder how everyone was doing but since they wern't around as much he wondered if they should stick with the group...They sorta got in the way when the group was busy...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:42 am
Pre kept going without even noticing Angelus was there. Eventually she landed in the middle of the forest and sat down. Her wings disappeared.
She hugged her knees close to her and buried her head, "I'm sorry...Taiga..." She said quietly.

Tea glanced over to Zero and Kon and smiled, "Don't worry. This is something for Onee-sama and Angelus to resolve," She said.

"Arr! I'm sorry!" Seraphiel said and her grip on Akari loosened. She then noticed a question directed towards her, "Lava is rocks heated up to such a high temperature that they melt," She explained.
KoTari nodded.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:28 am
Angelus flew and landed next to her and looked at her in silence. His eyes were soft and sad and he sighed sadly, and inaudibly. He went to her side and kneeled down and looked at her in quiet concern.

Akari smiled and licked her face to let her know it was okay. "It is okay love...just remember...I am not as physically strong as you in this form..." He smiled at her and rubbed his snout against her.

Shane nodded as well and said, "I can swim in it for a little while but even then it makes me to hot to really enjoy it...so I will swim in ice water to have a good time." He shook his shoulders, "Makes me wonder...what I am...or what caused me to be like this.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:38 am
Pre quietly cried for another few minutes, still not noticing Angelus there.
"Taiga..." She said repeatedly, accompanied but the occasional "I'm sorry."

Seraphiel looked a little bad, "I'm sorry. After all that had just happened, now I nearly crushed you as well," She said with a guilty expression.
KoTari sighed, "I wouldn't be able to tell you. The best thing to do is to try and regain your memory. But if you regain it too quickly then your mind might crash," He said as a friendly warning.
Tea looked like she was reflecting when he said that.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:04 pm
Angelus gently touched her and said nothing. He would let her decide if she wanted to talk. He did not want to chase her away at all.

Akari licked her face lovingly and began to rub against her purring hard...knowing that might calm her down. "I love you no matter what happens."

Shane nodded and said, "Well...it can't be much worse then not knowing who or what you really are. It sucks not knowing." He sighed and the fire vanished completely and he stared down at the floor in thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:41 pm
"Is love betrayal?" Pre asked as she cried, "I betrayed Taiga. I betrayed Drake. I don't want to betray anyone else."

Seraphiel smiled a little. She petted Akari, "Thank you," She said.
"It could lead to ruin," Tea said only that to KoTari and Shane, then turned away and indicated that she was not going to say any more into the matter.
KoTari raised an eyebrow at Tea, "That's certainly true as well, but what would a normal Faerie like you know about something like that?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:49 pm
Angelus shook his head, "No...love is not a betrayal...no one wants there loved one to stay in mourning forever." He smiled at her sadly, "you did not betray them...they loved you and wanted to do what they did..."

Akari smiled and rubbed against her gently, "I will always love you...remember that..."

Shane sighed and rolled his shoulders as he looked at Tea and then at KoTari and said, "Meh...I would not know."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games