Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:53 pm
Maradox stood in her path. "Where you goin' baby? Are you mad at me?" Maradox asked. It didn't sound like he wanted to apologize though, it sounded like he wanted to go one more time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:55 pm
"I have to go to the ladies room and if I am mad at you I would advise u to move." Mell said a little to week to keep with her threat and she saw it in his eyes that he knew she was to week.  

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:00 pm
He used his hands to pin her arms against the wall. "The ladies room can wait. I can't" He said. His eyes were glowing bright red now. He started to roughly kiss Mell Rose's neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:05 pm
Mell was to week and so she just froze their while he came for his next turn but even though she was pissed she could not keep from moaning as he trilled her neck. "Maradox what has gotten into you?" Mell asked screaming the first part.  

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:12 pm
"I don't know, but I'll be getting into you in a minute." He said. He pulled down her mini skirt with one hand and then pulled down his pants. He proceeded in making rough love to Mell Rose. It was almost rape, but he didn't care, he didn't care about anything now. He entered her, not letting go of her arms.

[[do u want to do something before I skip?]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:15 pm
Mell bit down on his bottom lip during one of his kisses and wanted entrance into his mouth. while his present went through she made him moan a little but not enough to change anything.  

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:29 pm
[[Skips >>>]]

Maradox past out when he finished blowing his load(are we allowed to say that?). He just laid on the floor half nakid, not caring about anything. He fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:37 pm
Mell quickly got away and then she went right to work on her charm after finding her clothes again. 'Oh I have bruises and I am pail so they stick out I hope this haunts him latter.' Mell talked to her self when she was done with the charm she dared to go back up to where she was attacked. Mell could not help but kiss him on the forehead because even though he was different she still deeply loved him. So after she activated her charm she brought him a blanket so he could keep warm.  

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:44 pm
The fire tattoo slowly disappeared. Maradox's eyes were green again. back to normal. He looked at Mell Rose. "What happened?" He asked. He couldn't remember anything. He was sticky and messy(I just had to mention that lol.) and he was also half naked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:48 pm
"Oh you have to be kidding me you honestly don't remember doing this to my arms?" Mell shoved her arms in his face to have him look and see how his hands fit exactly over the marks.  

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:57 pm
He was shocked. "I... did that?" He said. Suddenly it all came back to him. Tears welled up in his eyes. He hugged her. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I don't know what happened..." He said, crying now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:02 am
"Aww it is ok want to go get cleaned up?" Mell said peace in her voice as she tried to stop Maradox's tears. "It is ok it was not you it was the thing that is in your charm that you can still never take off ok." Mell warned and forgave him as she helped him off the floor.  

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:08 am
Maradox quicckly blushed and then ran to the bathroom and washed himself quickly. He came out naked. "Agh! I for got my towel!" He said he ran around the house naked as he tried to find it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:12 am
"its over hear !!"Mell called from the bathroom trying to get his attention by waving the towel in the air.  

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:15 am
"Ah!" Maradox yelled as he ran to her. He was still naked and soaking wet. He started to dry himself off in front of Mell, not realizing his bareness.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games