Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:25 pm
Kir was about to hit Mana when a new presence came into the room. He watched cautiously again.
Rick greeted Psadas with a wave, "I will assume that you have been paid correct?" He asked and knelt down to Kir's cage, "Deactivated I see," He commented. He motioned to Lydia, "Do you know who she is to you?" He asked teasingly.
"...!" Kir shoved his back against the wall away from him. Pain erupted from his back when he did. He glared at Rick.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:28 pm
Lily's attention was completely commanded when Rick walked over to Kir. She wanted that man far away from him. She wanted him to stop hurting Kir and right now.
Lydia watched the two of them from her cage. She wondered what Rick was knew. This was what she had been trying to figure out and Kir hadn't known.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:32 pm
"Don't you just feel all the love in the air the moment I walk into a room?" Rick laughed, "You see, KIERAN, this little girl was given your genetic makeup. She's technically your daughter."
"...!!" Kir's widened eyes shot over to Lydia's cage. Was he telling the truth?!  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:37 pm
((Way to drop the bomb shell, xd ))

Lily was listening to this and she was shocked by what she heard. Kir had a daughter? The Academy had been trying to make another one of him?
Lydia looked at Kir. She hadn't known about this. She wasn't exactly sure what this meant, either. She couldn't remember ever having a parental figure.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:46 pm
(lol Just wait until this post. Then you'll see a reaction xd )

Kir saw that Lydia was just as shocked as he, so his eyes went back to Rick, who was smirking.
Rick wanted this one to suffer in particular. While he was grateful KIERAN had released him, he hated the Angel with a passion, "How does it feel, KIERAN? How does it feel to have all this dumped on you like this? We tried to have that girl replace you. We even went so far as to plant a crystallis related to your own on her. But she was a failure," He smirked even more, "Your daughter was a complete failure of an experiment. You must be disappointed."
"...!!!" Kir couldn't take it anymore. He lunged at Rick and tried to reach him, gnawing at the bars with his Vampire teeth. This was too much to place on him at once. He refused to accept that Lydia was his child!
Rick looked back to Lydia, "Well? What do you think of your 'daddy'?" He laughed evilly. He knew Kir's mind was just about broken. This was one of the stages of mental stability. After this he's going to be conditioned to be helpless. Then he would be pretty easy to control. He planned on Kir's reaction and this only makes things easier.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:52 pm
Lydia tilted her head to the side. "Well, he must be very strong, considering all the damage he's done to this place," she replied. She was still trying to understand what all of this meant. "And he had gotten away, doesn't that make him a symbol of some sort?"  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:55 pm
"No, that makes him more of a monster than the whole lot of you," Rick replied without hesitation.
"..." Kir's grip on the cage walls loosened and he sat formally in the middle of his cage. His eyes were downcast and tears dripped from his face. He was a monster alright...Kir couldn't agree more. He continued to love Lily even after knowing about his creation in this building, and now it's got her trapped like him. He was a monster.
Rick grinned. Kir crumbled rather nicely.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:00 pm
"No, he got out," Lydia objected. "He's not a part of this. He's not like the experiments that become guards and hunters, they are the monsters who want to cause more pain. By not being like that, he's portecting the rest of us in some way."
Lily watched Kir and she could feel what was happening. SHe knew he wasn't a monster. "It's not true," she said, feeling tears running down her cheek in response to Kir's emotions.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:04 pm
"The only reason why you are standing up for this creature is because you're a monster like him," Rick said to Lydia, "You both share the same DNA, so that puts you in the same boat."
Kir's remaining wing lowered a little. He was so pathetic. Why did he cling to the hope that he could be free? Now even his lover has been captured, and she's more than likely going to suffer as much as he will just because she holds his crystallis.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:07 pm
"I'm just stating what I've observed," Lydia replied to Rick. "I mean, you said that gas experiment that attacks without provocation was good, but the people who didn't fight back at first were bad. I think you need your sensors adjusted."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:12 pm
Rick just laughed. He didn't care about what happened back then. He cared about getting his hands on KIERAN. And he's right here, a broken Angel in front of him. He opened the cage and lifted him out like he was a doll. Kir didn't fight back, "Well, he seems just about docile. I wonder if I should experiment on you first or if I should try and get the blood crystallis first?" He pondered to Kir.
"...Don't hurt Lily..." Kir's thought echoed around the room. Blood trickled down his left eye.

(gone to bed)  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:15 pm
"Kir, please, you can't give up," Lily begged him, looking upset. They both needed to keep fighting if they were going to get out of here.
Lydia suddenly yelped and clapped her hands over her ears. her crystallis had awakened fully and now wanted control so that he could save his brother. She was getting close to activating.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:21 pm
"...!" A shock went through Kir's body when Lydia yelped and he propelled himself from Rick. His back hit the cages hard and he slid to the ground half conscious.
"You fiend. Don't bring my brother into this! And don't bring Lily into it either!" Kieran's thought's rang loudly. Kir panted like he couldn't get enough air.
Rick raised a brow, "So the crystallis speaks at last," He said and lifted Kir up again. He threw him back into the cage and locked the door again.
"..." Kir lay motionless on the floor of the cage. His eyes were wide but no emotion lit them. This was it, wasn't it? Lily was going to be killed because he was a monster.

(NOW I'm gone ^_^; )  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:44 am
Leonar had disappeared for some time, and had been letting his claw cool off, but he walked into the quarantine room, and stood beside and behind Rick, waiting. he knew his master's goal, and was going to do what he needed to to help him achieve it.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:32 am
// XD passed out//

Mana gave Psadas a look. "Can you play shove it you're getting annoying" He looked at Rick and Kir. Mana couldnt help wincing himself everytime Kir hit the wall.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games