Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Detachi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:00 pm

((I'm not trying to boss you around it's just that we are all fighting someone already. The ninja tournament is around for that.))
Detachi waited to see if his fireball attack was succesfull.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:01 pm

Zeramaru saw that the his enemies were about to retreat but rememberd he had the nibi with him.
Zeramaru quickly jumped to the left to avoid the shadow bind but was hit by the fire balls. Zeramaru quickly placed all of his puppets behind yoroi since yoroi could withstand all that firepower.
"you force this upon yourself..." Zeramaru said as he unsummoned all of his puppets and they dissipated.
Zeramaru then closed his eyes then slowly he glowed orange.

((requiem and katsuro are in me scroll in me coat...LOLZ dont worry me will bring you back out))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Death_God_Sakura

((Havoc, I still have Raijin's sword. and to Syn, that is how lighting doesn't hurt me and the whole devil thing too.))

((That has no motivation though, This does))

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:02 pm

((the raijin sword can absorb lighting and send it back at its attacker... it happened in an episode i just dont remember which one it was the one with idate and the race))

Zeramaru's orange glow intensified and soon he grew a tail....
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:03 pm

Detachi Hyuuga turned off his Byakuagn to save the energy. He wittnessed Zeramaru's transformation and his mouth hit the ground. He gripped his Kitsune sword as hard as he could and prepared for anything.

Detachi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:04 pm

havockboy
Zeramaru saw that the his enemies were about to retreat but rememberd he had the nibi with him.
Zeramaru quickly jumped to the left to avoid the shadow bind but was hit by the fire balls. Zeramaru quickly placed all of his puppets behind yoroi since yoroi could withstand all that firepower.
"you force this upon yourself..." Zeramaru said as he unsummoned all of his puppets and they dissipated.
Zeramaru then closed his eyes then slowly he glowed orange.

((requiem and katsuro are in me scroll in me coat...LOLZ dont worry me will bring you back out))

Akira switched handsign "Ninpou Kage Nui - Ninja Art: Shadow Sewing" The shadow turned into 7 shadow spears as they lifted of the ground the attacked Zeramaru.

((
Ninpou Kage Nui - Ninja Art: Shadow Sewing
Character Use: Nara Shikamaru, Nara Shikato
Range: Based on chakra control/shadows in the area
Type: Attack

A technique which uses th Shadow Bind skill and uses the shadow to create shadow-like spears which can implae the enemy to death or server injury to the enemy. ))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:04 pm

"The Ancient Evil Survives!" Zeramaru says in a double voice as he slowly transformed into the yonbi. At the moment he only had one tail and claws but he was getting into full form. Zeramaru jumped out of the way but was cut by one of the spears.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:05 pm

Kashensu pulls out a bag of popcorn and a lawn chair and begins to watch.

((Drop the barrier, it has no purpose))

((Edited.))
Detachi ran back to where Akira was. "Akira. What do you suppose we do?!" he asked franticaly.

Detachi

Dark-Ninja70

Death_God_Mito
((Havoc, I still have Raijin's sword. and to Syn, that is how lighting doesn't hurt me and the whole devil thing too.))
(( Is there anything that does hurt you? Doujutsu maybe like ameratsu? ))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:06 pm

((um let me just start from the point where the real me summoned 5 clones))
The clones waked up the clone and then found out that the planned attack wouldn't work. He had to think of something to do with these clones.

SynysterGatesRules

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:07 pm

Kazuma smiled ang did the heavinly spin technuiqe to damage the clone further "Thank you Zeramaru, and I have a vendetta with you, you drove my second sensai orion insane with the cursed mark, he pushed almost to death and my pay back will be to you" he said eyes narrowing. The toad yanked out the katana as Zeramaru left and he aimed a another slice at him, and akzuam did more hand seals "Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon)" and let out a hubreath taht turned into a dragon that chased Zeramaru shotting wind torpedo's at him.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:08 pm

((amaterasu hurts him... he is the shukkaku your attack must be really fast in order for him not to block it... Offence the shukkaku is not the best but it offers the best defense since the bijuu is watching for any attacks. Chidori once hit gaara but it lightning so dont use that...deidara beat gaara try to think like deidara))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:08 pm

"Detachi summon the rat!!! Kazuma summon the cheif!!" Akira retacted his shadow. The clone charged at Zeramaru. Akira bit his tumb and formed some handsigns "Summoning jutsu" Summoning Mamori. "Let's see what you go."

((
Mamori
User Image
The mother of the family, she is fairly large about 8 meters long and 5 meters high. She is white with black stripes and very protective of her family and her summoner. She has a caring, sweet, and loving personality. But mess with anyone she loves and she will rip you apart faster then you can blink. She has the power to put up temporary barriers that repel most attacks; also her fur is designed to lighten the damage of most types of Ninjutsu and Taijutsu attacks.
- Furry Claw
- Safety Shield
))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games