Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:28 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica winced as Ravin tossed Hunter to the floor. She knew he wasn't hurt or anything but the fact that he was being thrown to the floor wasn't exactly fun to watch. She wanted to rush over to him, but decided against it when the gorgeous black haired girl approached her. So, Hunter, who is this? The girl was smiling in a friendly way towards her and Veronica returned her smile. "I'm Veronica." She remembered introducing herself earlier so that was obviously not what she had meant.

Oh, right. Hunter... vampire... feasting upon teenage mortal girls. Thats what she had meant. Everything sort of fell into place. Was Ravin one of the vampire girls he had shared his bed with? Veronica couldn't help but wonder.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan watched as Ravin threw Hunter off of her. "What is going on?" He was so flipping confused. Ravin had said something about how she vowed to be a vegatarian when she was first changed and whatnot but everything sort of happened really fast.

Ravin was on her feet walking over to the girl by the door. Dylan guessed that she had came with the guy who jumped at Ravin. So, Hunter, who is this? She was smiling at the girl, the girl Dylan had reconized but wasn't totally sure who she was.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:53 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter laughed lightly as Ravin shoved him to the floor and glared at him for a moment. You know I'm a vegitarian, don't you? I made that vow when I was first changed. Hunter wrinkled his nose at the word vegitarian. And he knew she was just aggrivated for "injuring" her pet. "Calm down Ravin, I was simply trying to scare the child. Otherwise I would have went for him instead of you." he stood and brushed himself off, studying Dylan skeptically for a moment before So, Hunter, who is this? Hunter grinned and walked over to Veronica and wrapped her in a hug "Ravin, meet my former meal. Veronica, meet Ravin" He kissed her on top of her head lightly, then looked over at Dylan. Hunter kept from growling but shifted so Veronica was out of Dylan's line of sight. "And do tell Ravin, who is this little snack? Obviously someone important by the way your room smells." Hunter raised a questioning eyebrow at Ravin.

||*sigh* I missed the morning hello. Well guys I am officially sick so I'll just put an evening hello instead.||

||Hiya! Bonsoir mes amis||
|| (Good evening my friend) ||

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

darkblade1117

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:21 am
(( can i join in?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:13 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

The mortal girl called Veronica was very friendly. Hunter's obvious affection for her made her smile. She relaxed her raised defenses.
"Sweet," she said softly, meaning their relationship. Her grin turned into a sly one as she looped her arm around Dylan's waist. "This is my love, Dylan." Ravin brushed her lips tenderly up his throat and over his cheek.

"Dylan, this is Hunter Black," she said easily. "I've known him forever. We are the closest friends anyone could be." Ravin leapt over to Hunter and gave him a sisterly peck on the cheek. "And he knows that I only ingest the blood of animals. It's an inside joke. Those who prefer the blood of animals are 'vegetarians.'" *

*||reference to Twilight/the Cullen family||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:08 pm
((Hey wow you guys sure went far ahead. Can anyone give me an update?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:14 pm
||okay: I think Hana Kimi is waiting for you to respond. Basically, Ravin and Dylan had sex and Hunter and Veronica fell in love and had sex. xD that's the way the cookie crumbles. idk where rainbow and her pair went... crying ||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:14 pm
||Well, not much really. We are on the same day as when you left. Veronica, Ravin, Hunter, Dylan are all in Dylan's room it's night time now and the last Madeling post she was waiting in the garden for someone to find her ^^ The other four have pretty much been making out and decided on whether or not to bite their mortals. Hunter=eventually Ravin=whenever Dylan is up for it. ||  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:28 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

This is my love, Dylan. So Veronica wasn't the only mortal having sex with vampires. She smiled over at Dylan, he was cute. That was obvious. She felt the opposite of how Veronica normally lusted for guys like that, she was insanely happy with Hunter. And would always be. I've known him forever. We are the closest friends anyone could be. Ravin kissed Hunter sisterly on the cheek and Veronica couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy. She was a very jealous person. And Ravin was a vampire that preferred animal blood. A vergatarian.

Hunter was laughing lightly as he told Ravin to calm herself. Hunter walked over to Veronica and wrapped her into a hug, she laid her head on his chest for moment then looked up. Ravin, meet my former meal. Veronica, meet Ravin. His lips brushed the top of her head then his eyes averted towards Dylan. He shifted her around, obviously out of Dylans view. Veronica chuckled lightly and placed a kiss on Hunters bare chest. She laughed quietly as Hunter mentioned the smell of the room.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan slid his arm over Ravins shoulders as she introduced him. My love. Ravin said, brushing her lips over his throat and cheek. He smiled and hugged her closer for a second. Then she was leeping up and introducing her friend, Hunter. The guy who had jumped her moments before. Dylan couldn't help but want to strangle the guy, though, he wouldn't. Nor could he if he tried. Ravin kissed Hunter on the cheek after Hunter moved the girl in his arms out of Dylans sight.

Not that Dylan was really looking. She looked good. Better then good in that little babydoll lingerie and everything but he had something much better. Ravin Black.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:38 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin slinked over to Dylan again and wrapped her arms around him. She clung to his waist, looking up at him with adoring eyes. This gorgeous creature was all hers. She noted the way Dylan looked at Veronica and smirked. Ravin tilted Dylan's face towards hers. She gave him a slow, sweet kiss that vowed her love, and lust, belonged only to him.

"Why don't you guys stay?" she called over to the other couple. Ravin stroked Dylan's bare chest. It satisfied her to feel those toned muscles underneath her fingertips. "We can talk and get to know each other."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:52 pm
((Thank you all and pardon me for not having a picture this time. I am on my friends computer and do not quite know how to work it.))

Armand shortly found himself outside of the school and sighed. It had been a long day and he was tired of the same thing happening over and over again for a few centuries. Being the oldest of the vampires on campus he had good reason to be. He sniffed at the air and smiled when he caught the scent of Madeline and took off in a blur. He discreetly picked a flower from a bush and handed it to her from behind. "Miss me?" he said with a smile.  

ManAxXxSamA

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:53 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled and lifted her head, craning it to see around Hunters massive body. "That'd be nice," She looked up at Hunter, adoration apparent in her gaze. "If you want to?" Her arms hooked behind his neck and she glanced over at Ravin. It made her overjoyed that not only she had found love, but someone else did. Not that that would be hard for Ravin she was absolutely drop dead gorgeous.

Veronica shivered lightly, realizing she was in little clothes and still couldn't compare to Ravins beauty. She wasn't envious though, atleast not of her beauty, Veronica had no reason to want anything. She had everything she could ever possibly need in her arms.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan held Ravins hands in his as she coiled around his waist. She kissed him slowly and sweetly and he returned the love in. A lightly blush colored his cheeks.

Why don't you guys stay? Ravin said as she stroked Dylans chest. He suddenly felt alittle awkward without a shirt on then noticed Hunter was also shirtless. He felt alittle self consious. Hunter definatly looked a lot better then him shirtless. But paler. Obviously. We can talk about get to know eachother. Dylan nodded, "Yeah, you guys should stay." He agreed, smiling down at Ravin.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:58 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"I don't see why not." He sat down and pulled Veronica into his lap. "We actually did come for a reason Ravin." He played with a piece of Veronica's hair. And brushed his hand over the bite mark on her shoulder. "Eventually I would like to change her, and you know my lack of self control. Wasn't there something else that could be done? Mixing of blood I'd something else like that?"  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:09 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin smiled lovingly up at Dylan and gave his hands a tight squeeze. She glanced over at the couple with a sweet smile. "Excellent."
She bounced down onto Dylan's bed and crossed her legs. "The change? Funny, Dylan was asking for the very same thing..." She glanced over at him with a slight smile. "Weren't you, love? Anyway, mixing the blood the right way if you don't hit one of the main arteries. Otherwise, if you do hit the arteries, the change is faster."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:20 pm
samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled as Hunter pulled her into his lap. His fingers played with a strand of her hair then she felt his fingertips brush over her shoulder, where he had bitten her. She glanced over her shoulder at him and then back at Ravin as she explained. "I don't get it." She bit her bottom lip, confused.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled, "Yeah." He said lightly, not that his answer was really relevent. He wasn't totally understand the whole, mixing blood thing either but Ravin had self control apparently. So, this wouldn't be an issue for him. He scooted closer to Ravin and ran his fingers down her arm and squeezed her hand lightly.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:33 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"I didn't quite catch that either Ravin." He looked at Ravin puzzled for a moment. "So I would have to spill her blood anyways?" he sighed, that may be a problem. "So, the snack wants to get turned too? You never cease to amaze me Ravin, first vegitarian, now this?" Hunter looked at Veronica and nuzzled into her neck "Although I can agree with your attraction to the little humans."

||BLOCK >.<||

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games