Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:33 pm

Zenith looked back at Jay "I am right behind you" he said then thought "lets just hope Zeek didn't do anything stupid and go to the castle alone" he said and walked out the base.

Zeek looked at Garnet "Hey would you like to come help me get Zack out of the castle before he gets himself killed" he asked her.
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:22 pm

Garnet sighed. "Why is everyone so foolish. But sure...."

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:26 am

Jay started to run"Ok!But hurry!"He yelled as he ran out of the hideout"Damn where is Zeek!?"

Zack made a stepped back wards and tried to keep his knive but because of Annexus atemps to take the knive away,which sadly failed,Zack tripped and the dagger pirced his chest.THe dagger was deep in his chest and he coughed blood while tears ran down his face"This hurt...."He mutterd
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:30 pm

((Yay! You're back! ^_^))

Mina hugged Serriana back until she heard Jay calling. "I'm coming! Serriana, I'll be back as soon as we get Zack out of the castle. Don't worry," she said. Then she stood up and ran out after Jay and Zenith.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu ran into the throne room just as Zack stabbed himself. She could feel the pain in his mind. She ran to him, ignoring the pain that her own wound gave her. "What the hell were you thinking!?" she cried. Even if he did betray them, he was the son of her king and she owed him the same respect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru ran down the hallways after Elisabeth. What could she have seen that made her run off like that? he thought.

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:37 pm

Zack coughed"I...I..." he coughed again and blood ran down his mouth.
I am not able to stand in between and watch the ones who are precious to me fighting.I can't help any of you because i would hurt another one. I wanted to be free but ..i am still in a cage...Arisu...help me... He looked at her and tears ran down his face.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:54 pm

Arisu ripped off part of the bottom on her dress and used it as a makeshift bandage, wrapping up Zack's wound with such accuracy that you would think she wasn't blind. You are the only one that can help you. You must do what you think is right, even if it means fighting against your father or your friends. Only you can open the door to your cage, otherwise you will never truly be free, she told him mentally.

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:01 pm

"There he is" Zenith said pointing out of the forest towards the open field.

Zeek had been running as fast as he could through the field to get to the palace I am going to get there soon he thought trying to run faster.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:12 pm

Jay sighed" Thanks Zehnith@He then ran to Zeek"Zeek!!Not so fast!"

Zack coughed again"b....but....i would.."He sighed and closed hsi eyes he was before passing out. That would mean to betray you or them...can't we just all...be friends?

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:23 pm

Zenith caught up to Zeek and Jay "We do have to hurry" he said.

Zeek looked at Jay "We need to hurry before anything happens to Zack" he said and ran faster "have Zenith toss you if you need to speed up" he said and jumped up onto the wall that surrounded the castle and looked at the town.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:25 pm

Mina caught up to Jay and the others quickly. "Oh, sure! Don't wait for the girl!" she muttered as they ran faster.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm afraid not. I doubt Mamoru will let them get away with killing Asuka, and I have reasons of my own for fighting them, Arisu thought to Zack.

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:35 pm

Jay looked to Mina "Sorry....but....i have a bad feeling right now"

Zack cried more Asuka..dead?...Why do we all need to fight Arisu... Zack felt that he became weaker with every minute. What's that feeling?" "I..don't....want to die"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:44 pm

"I was just joking! I know we need to hurry!" Mina said and ran faster, passing them. "If you don't hurry, Zack will probably end up getting killed!" Or killing himself, she thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My Lord, I am going to take Zack to the healers. I'm afraid that he won't live much longer if we delay further," Arisu said. Without waiting for a reply, she lifted Zack up in her arms(she could surprisingly carry him with no problems) and ran out of the room, going back the way she had come. She passed Elisabeth, Mamoru and Alloar, but didn't stop. I will explain what happened with Asuka later. For now, just try to stay alive, she told Zack.

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Zenith took Mina's and Jay's hands "Going up" he yelled as he tossed them up to where Zeek was.

Zeek looked at Jay "We all need to go to the throne room that is where everyone most likely is" he said and jumped down to a roof top.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:59 pm

Jay nodded and followed Zeek"Ok..."

Zack tried to stay awake and alive.Both were difficult.I don't want to die! He thought over and ocer again.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:01 pm

Garnet watched Zeek run off. "Uh..well....whatever..." She ran off to the castle. She looked for Zeek there but couldn't find him. So she headed for the throne room where she assumed they were going. She stopped in the door of the throne room.

Annexus stared at the spot where Zack had lain. He was dying.....He stared at the bloodstained floor. What was..this feeling? He was so..numb. He didn't even care that Arisu hadn't waited for his orders.

Garnet froze at the site of Annexus sitting there. Following her gut, she opened up her senses to the emotions in the room so that she could see the past as if it were superimposed over the present. A lot of pain and death had occurred here....but there were strong memories of love as well. A child playing with his father, them just talking.....so many happy times....even just when he was talking to Arisu. All the emotion came from Annexus. And the panic and the fear when he saw the knife. She saw him run for it and it's end. She felt tears fall down her face as she felt his despair.
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games