Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marill18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:35 pm
-haru jumped down and landed next to erk, er shoes made a small clack-" erk what do you mean by surrender?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:38 pm
"TO admit our defeate." he said as though reciting from a dictionary.

He gestured at the crowd of transforming clones. "Theres no way we cabn defeate an army this diverse and vast..." he obviously did not liek having to admit his own inability to fight. "And I took an oath, I would protect this district the best I could."

Then why was not fighting a good idea?

"And fighting is only causing more damage..."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Marill18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:30 am
"oh....." haru glanced around at the dammage then back at erk " are you hurt anywere?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:42 am
"Erk!" said the clone who had spoken last, but it was more a cry of surprise and pain than recognition of the name.
With a flash, all of the clones vanished, leaving nothing but a note behind.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kammy Blackstone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:39 pm
Tybalt Appeared on the street, but this time he was shouldering a white flag. "Hey, clones, I know you are out there, I've got something to say. I Surrender, okay? I don't know what the hell you did to me or Null, but you've convinced me. I am willing to work for you guys if you want. I do have a multitude of proffitable skills, that is, if you have the dough." Tybalt Shouted as he walked down the street, waving his white banner of surrender.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:12 pm
Erk stood up, dusting off his knees and looking up and down the street.

"Wow, I never saw any army like that before..." he was mostly umnharmed. They hadnm't goten to attacking him driectly, but he wasn't his primary concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but I'm worried about that shop which collapsed." he began running down the street and aproaching the shop.

"Is any one in there?" he shouted, breaking through the front door, using his suits strength boost to lift large pieces of ruble aside in hsi search.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Marill18

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:44 pm
-haru followed- "this is your shop?.." she stepped thrught the rubble, she used maru's blade to pry some stuck boards loose-" i never knew that it was"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:26 pm
"No, said Erk digging through, "Mines the wreck just down the road..."

Erk found an arm, "Hang on!" he shouted, digging the person out. "You'll be alright-" he managed to squeeze out, untill he started laughing.

THere was blood, lots of blood. Erk couldn't stand blood, it seemed funny to him, in a dark way. How fragile the body was. He couldn't help laughing. It was either laugh, or cry for others.

He picked up the person, and pulled a role of bandage from his robe, wraping their wounds, chuckling frightendly the whole time.

The person held up two fingers... there had been two more people in the shop...

WIthout stoping chortaling Erk began to search for them as well.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Marill18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:50 am
-haru began to search then found someone-"erk i found someone!" she pulled them up, blood splattered onto her-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:09 pm
Erk noded shakily, pulling out the thrid.

he managed a few words out in between the unstable laughter "you'll... be.... f-fine.." He pulled out a full kit of first aid suplies, and began doing what he can.

After much work to catch his breathe, he turned and faced Merill. "...do you... do you think you could... could cary one of these people to the... the hospital?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Marill18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:13 pm
ZombieJeff
Erk noded shakily, pulling out the thrid.

he managed a few words out in between the unstable laughter "you'll... be.... f-fine.." He pulled out a full kit of first aid suplies, and began doing what he can.

After much work to catch his breathe, he turned and faced Merill. "...do you... do you think you could... could cary one of these people to the... the hospital?"

-she looked at him" you dont like blood....do you erk?" she smiled softly and helps one up-" you just get caalmed down ok"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:41 pm
He took slow deep breaths as he carefully lifted the people.

"Haven't been able to since a caused so much to spill. Of course, that was in acordance to someones plan...." From the way he spoke it sounded clear that he was a bit touchy on the subject.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Marill18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:25 pm
-she smiled a bit at him.she felt more connected to him now -" here let me take care of it, blood doesnt bother me" she said showing her small fangs in her smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:19 pm
Erk looked over at the girl, his eyes were tired, so very tired looking.

"I sensed there was somethingabout you... and it dose change things... there are areas of this city you must avoid, but that can wait."

He was beter, his suits boosting ability aiding him in lifiting, "Just get that last one, we need to get these people to the hospital."

he stped off, in the direction of the place he knew so well.

((To new Hope Hospital))  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Marill18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:41 pm
"kay..." she darted off with two injured people over her small shoulders  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games