Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:06 pm
Chiru Aki--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aki smile back and ruffled the back of her head, "You're tellin' me. Though despite that I do agree with you on backing Arekku up. What kind of kouinichi are we if we don't aid our own kage." She was a little disappointed that she wouldn't be able to get the poison created and injected into her but she'd manage. Aki tugged at the bottom of her slim high collared black and violet vest as she stood up from the desk. "I'm ready to head out when you are."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:13 pm
NUR

Shoko looks over all her supplies, she is definitely ready, her clothes a little battered already because of her intense training, but she will manage. "Seriously.."Shoko says in aggreeance she would feel rather terrible for not helping her kage."...ya I'm always ready.By the way Aki how are you going to travel to the Mist?" Shoko asks, while opening the front door and looking back at Aki. Outside the door her clay bird lands so that its back is at the perfect level of the stairs, just a small jump for Shoko to get on his back. "Oh and when we get to mist call me Nai. I will be keeping my indentity rather unknown." Shoko flips her anbu mask back on while walking out of the office and jumping on the birds back.

Eris5

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:26 pm
Chiru Aki--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah, yeah getting there quickly might be a problem for me." She nearly muttered. Aki was somewhat embarassed for she hadn't done anything to improve her transportation. She needed to find out a better way. At that point Aki had walked out of the office behind Shoko. A much better way like Shoko's bird. "Uh, so Nai." She stuck her thumb out like a hitchhiker, "Mind lending a ride to little ol' me?" Aki had already slipped into addressing Shoko by her requested name. She didn't question why, the girl must've had her reasons.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:35 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageShoko or Nai that is, smiles from underneath he mask and starts giggling slightly to show her happiness in the situation. "Of course jump on!" The clay bird is actually a surprisingly smooth ride, if one can get used to standing atop such a beast traveling at such high speeds. For the first time travelers mostly sit down to avoid the unpleasantness of free falling towards the ground (after slipping off while trying to stand.)--Shoko's usual dismount from her flying animals. "I hope your ready."

Eris5

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:56 pm

Aki grinned at Nai's giggling. She took a few steps back before leaping onto the bird's back behind Nai. "Let's rock and roll." Aki would remain sitting behind her 'new' friend. She was a little nervous, this was her first time flying.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:10 pm
NUR

[/img]Shoko smiles as the bird begins flapping its wings extra hard to gain some altitude. They hover straight upwards before the bird flaps its majestic wings one last powerful time shifting its weight, the bird flies off into the horizon toward the gates. The clay bird travels at an extra quickened pace, because of the severity of the situation Shoko and Aki are headed towards.

Eris5

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:06 pm
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

User ImageSelene walked up to the office and knocked on the door. She couldn't find any of the people she was told to search for at all. "Arekku?"

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:29 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

There was Arekku right in there he was just laying on the sofa thinking to himself of everything,"Come in." Arekku said softly from his seat.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:33 pm
Selene Nara

User ImageShe opened the door walking in. She looked at Arekku on the coach. "I couldn't find the people you wanted...." She said.

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:41 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

The clone seem to be a little distant he was in the same mood as Arekku,"It's fine Selene you tried, though they came to me anyways so it's all good really, thanks for all your help."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:43 pm
Selene Nara

User ImageShe nodded. "You ok Arekku? You seem sad?" She asked.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:07 pm
~*Moriko Matsushita*~
"I can't remember the last time I cried..."

User ImageMoriko slowly approached the Kusakage's office. Though she was merely an academy student, she was already eighteen years old. Some would call it pathetic. But she didn't care. She had only recently taken an interest in learning the way of the ninja. A small, red, ball of fur followed at her feet. Moriko smiled back at Aka, nodding so that she could jump up onto her shoulder. Though Aka was a relatively small red panda, she was still Moriko's best friend. After arriving at the office, she thought that she heard voices. Not wanting to be rude, she waited to give whoever was in there some privacy.

((Still not working. Son of a monkey nut.))  

Shaii Wolfe

Wheezing Genius

4,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:05 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Smirking a little from where he was,'I'm just a little tired, really exhausted." Arekku said simply as he just laid there,"Selene can you let my guest in, she sort of waiting at the door.." Arekku said with a very distant voice at the moment.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:11 pm
~*Moriko Matsushita*~
"I can't remember the last time I cried..."

User ImageFrom where she was, Moriko could hear the Kusakage tell the other person to let her in. Instead of causing anybody any extra work, she opened the door and peeked in. "Forgive me, Kusakage. Am I interrupting anything?" She remained outside, only peeking in.

Shaii Wolfe

Wheezing Genius

4,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:21 pm
Selene Nara

User Image"You should get rest Arekku, incase of a emergency you can't risk being tired." She said turning her head as a girl popped her head in the office. "I think she heardd you Sensei." Selene said rubbing her neck. "You can come in." She said.

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games