Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:24 pm

"Well I can teach you to better use the clay of yours." Shoko smiles perhaps this kid doesn't even know about C2 one of her favorite forms of clay to use. "Well perhaps we leave the academy where you can thus have more room for the explosive nature of learning the clay arts."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:09 pm

Dante smiled, giving a nod. "Yeah, it would be ashame if this place were to blow up. Where shall we go for, I'll follow you" He said giving a short bow as if for her to lead the way. He held a smile on his face as his eyes were on her's  

Shruikan Tenshi

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:32 pm

NUR

User Image

User Image"Yes it surely would." Shoko walks out of the room motioning for Dante to follow her. Walking upstairs instead of down to ground level Shoko reaches the rooftop and smiles looking back at the door her hair blowing in the wind. She had left a clone in the academy to take care of Anzai. Her clay bird flies up to the academy landing on the rood it is easily big enough to carry two people. The bird has spot of purplish color near its neck where Shoko had earlier interlaced poison within her clay. This is what Shoko is hoping to teach Dante, how to creatively expand his explosive abilities without having to raise the power of the boom to massive levels which usually drains the user massively as well.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:25 pm

Dante smiled as she left the room, walking behind her to see where they will go. Walking upstairs they eventually reaches the rooftop. Dante took a deep breath which his lungs expanded as he did so, indicating he had a very strong endurance. He exhaled and looked at Shoko, her hair flowing in the wind. He smiled to himself as unconsciously he caused the wind to gain speed slightly, his hair swaying in it as his cloak flapped in the wind. When the large clay bird landed, he saw the poison looking thing near the neck, making him tilt his head in confusion. "Shoko....why does your bird have that purple mark?" He asked her, looking at it with curiousity.  

Shruikan Tenshi

Bamboosle

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:41 am

Anzai was glad that Shoko Sensei said that he did a good job. ‘Though I don't think my butt is that big’, said Shoko Sensei suddenly while she turned around waving her butt around to Anzai. Anzai looked at her butt turning red; he had no idea how to react. This must be paradise, Anzai thought, I hope she didn’t noticed a thing.
Shoko turned around again and sits on a empty students desk in front of him. ‘Ok Anzai so let us see if you can make a normal clone now.’ She smiled making a couple of clones, one of them jumped out the window. Another one smiled at him and says: ‘I will show you how to make simple clones. I am a shadow clone way out of your range of learning.’ She made a handsign and created a simple clone which looked dispersible and you could see the difference between the “real” Shoko and the clone. Anzai even didn’t noticed that the real Shoko had left with Dante.
‘I’ll try if it is not too troublesome, Sensei’, Anzai said with a smile and in his eyes a glimpse of determination. He concentrated on his chakra, visualizing in his head that a clone appeared next to him. He thought of a copy exactly like him, every birth mark and freckle. Anzai did the handsign that Shoko had showed him and said: ‘Bunshin no jutsu!’ He felt the jutsu drain some of his chakra, this must mean it worked he thought, only with my first try! He looked at a spot next to him and saw a Jabba the Hutt-like thing just next to him. ‘Oops, I guess I didn’t focus enough on my chakra flow, to get the right amount of chakra’, Anzai said, ‘at least that was what my grandfather said to me when he demonstrated this jutsu.’ 1/2
‘Never mind Sensei, I will work on it and focus harder just, like with the Henge no jutsu, like you told me!’ he said before Shoko could say anything. Too bad it’s hard to focus with such a pretty Sensei around, he thought. Putting his thoughts aside, he began gather enough chakra for this jutsu. Thinking about his body features, focusing hard on his chakra flow to have the right amount of it, he said confident of himself: ‘Bunshin no jutsu!’ Again the jutsu drained some of his charka the right amount this time he hoped. Next to him appeared a clone that looked like him as a copy, but still different enough to see that it was a clone, just like the one Shoko had made. ‘Yes! It worked! Did you see Shoko Sensei?’ 2/2
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:45 am

Anzai Kureno

Anzai walked immediately to the teacher’s desk and grabbed another scroll, the last one. ‘Hmmm, the replacement jutsu’, Anzai said, ‘well if I can do the other two, this mustn’t be impossible to learn can it.’ He walked back to his desk where he had practiced the other two jutsu’s and started reading the scroll about this next jutsu. ‘Is this it?’ Anzai said a bit disappointed that it wouldn’t be as cool as he had hoped for. ‘Just to replace myself with another object?’ if I want so impress Shoko Sensei, I just have to do it, Anzai thought having in mind that it’s troublesome to impress cute ladies just like Shoko Sensei. What does the scroll say about performing the jutsu’, he said to no one in particular. ‘To perform this jutsu correct you have to concentrate on yourself and on the object you want to switch with. Don't concentrate harder on one of them, divide your concentration equally', Anzai read out loud. ‘Oh, I can do that, almost the same as the Henge no jutsu.’ He made the handsign, started concentrating on his charka, thought about stool in the corner of the classroom next to the door. His mind slipped a bit away, thinking back at Shoko’s but. No I may not think about that, at the moment. ‘Kawarimi no jutsu!’ he said. Anzai looked around but saw that Shoko was still in front of him and that he was still at his desk, so was the stool still in the same corner. 1/3
I have to learn this, for Shoko Sensei. I have to impress her, Anzai thought. Again he made the handsign, starting to focus on his chakra flow. Concentrate on the stool, concentrate on the stool he kept in his mind. He wanted it to succeed, and he hoped that he didn’t made weird faces focusing like he was: he didn't want to scare Shoko or look stupid with these faces. ‘Kawarimi no jutsu!’, said Anzai again. He heard a poof and he smiled glad that it worked. Suddenly something hard hit his head. ‘Ouch!’Anzai screamed. The stool had fallen onto his head! Anzai didn’t replace himself with the stool; he just transported the stool to fall on his head. ‘I’m okay Sensei’, Anzai said while rubbing his head. He could feel several bumps grow underneath his hand. 2/3
‘What did I do wrong?’ he asked himself. Searching in his memory what had happened Anzai figured out that he had only concentrated on the stool and not, like the scroll said, concentrated on himself. ‘It’s harder than I thought’, he said still rubbing his head. He formed the handsign again and molded his chakra into the right amount for this jutsu. Anzai concentrated on his body and the stool, seeing in his mind that they would switch places. He did the best he could; you could see sweat appearing on his head. Ignoring the pain in his head Anzai said: ‘Kawarimi no jutsu!’ A poof filled the classroom, and Anzai couldn’t belief that he was staring at the corner of the classroom. He looked at his desk, where he was just a moment ago and saw the stool that supposed to be in the corner where Anzai was standing at the moment. ‘Yes! I did it!’ Anzai said being really happy. This must impress Shoko Sensei, he thought, it was troublesome but I hope I did. 3/3
‘Shoko Sensei, are there any more jutsu's that I can or have to learn?’ Anzai asked Shoko. ‘I learned Henge, Bunshin and Kawarimi no jutsu.’

Bamboosle

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:54 pm

NUR

User Image

User Image((sorry it took me so long to reply. my life has sucked lately.))

"Its a poison Dante." Shoko smiles stepping onto her bird. "I like to surprise my enemies with poison added to my explosions. Perhaps someday you will find something to add to your explosions to amplify your creativity." Her hair blowing in the wind Shoko knows a perfect spot to take Dante to practice with clay. Her cave will be this perfect place, Shoko rarely shows anybody the way to her cave entrance, but Shoko rarely sees anybody with the same hands as her.

"Good job Anzai!" Shoko bends down and gives Anzai a kiss on the cheek right near his lips before wheeling back up and slapping him lightly across the face, in a playful manner she wishes to get his attention. "Now your ready for some elemental training I would think..Do you know which elements you can control Anzai?" Shoko smiles, then wondering just how much she will be teaching this kid and just how much it might mean to him fir her to do such a thing.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:18 pm

Eris5
NUR

((sorry it took me so long to reply. my life has sucked lately.))

(( thats ok, eris. I wish that i could cheer you up or something, but that would be difficult because i really dont know you, even though I like you because you sound like a fun person wink ))

Bamboosle

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Bamboosle

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:29 am

Anzai Kureno

Anzai touched with his fingers where Shoko had kissed him and couldn’t believe that she actually kissed him! Anzai was almost in heaven, even after the friendly slap in the face, when he realized that she had asked him something, he couldn’t let her wait! ‘Oh uhm, well…I’m from the fuuton master-clan so I suppose that I can control the wind element, Shoko Sensei’, Anzai said to her, still in heaven and turning a little red, hoping that it wouldn’t be the last kiss she would give him. ‘Are you going to teach me wind element-jutsu’s Shoko Sensei?’ I hope so, he thought, then I can spend more time with her.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:34 pm

NUR

User Image

"Nope I wouldn't be a very good teacher for wind element." Shoko smiles, she knows this will probably break the kids heart. "I am of earth and water elements. Now I could teach you the grass jutsu if you would be interested." Wind really isn't her specialty at all. Arekku might be wind element. She really isn't sure, being a teacher is tough sometimes.

Eris5

Bamboosle

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:53 am

Anzai Kureno

When he heard that Shoko wasn’t able to teach him wind jutsu’s, his smile faded of his face. Anzai really had hoped for having Shoko as Sensei for a very long time. ‘Grass jutsu’s, Sensei? Is that possible?’ Anzai had never heard from any grass jutsu’s, in his family they only used wind element. If that is going to let me stay a little longer with Shoko Sensei, then I could give it a try. ‘I’d like to try those grass jutsu’s Shoko Sensei’, Anzai said bearing in mind that he was going to enjoy these last moments with Shoko.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:44 am

Daron Ookami
User Image
"Never back down!"

Daron landed on the window seal almost without a sound he then opened the window and stepped inside leaning against the wall.

FullbusterOrleans

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:17 pm

Daron Ookami
User Image
"Never back down!"

Daron bored with the area turned and jumped out the window.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:00 pm

Eris5
NUR

User Image

User Image((sorry it took me so long to reply. my life has sucked lately.))

"Its a poison Dante." Shoko smiles stepping onto her bird. "I like to surprise my enemies with poison added to my explosions. Perhaps someday you will find something to add to your explosions to amplify your creativity." Her hair blowing in the wind Shoko knows a perfect spot to take Dante to practice with clay. Her cave will be this perfect place, Shoko rarely shows anybody the way to her cave entrance, but Shoko rarely sees anybody with the same hands as her.

"Good job Anzai!" Shoko bends down and gives Anzai a kiss on the cheek right near his lips before wheeling back up and slapping him lightly across the face, in a playful manner she wishes to get his attention. "Now your ready for some elemental training I would think..Do you know which elements you can control Anzai?" Shoko smiles, then wondering just how much she will be teaching this kid and just how much it might mean to him fir her to do such a thing.

Dante rubbed his chin. "Poison eh? Thats very original....and interesting. Never thought poison could be mixed with clay in such way" He said as he got on the bird behind her, looking around and grinned. "Then again life would be boring as hell if we didn't try these things." He said as he looked down at his hands, thinking to himself. I can already tell.....this is going to be one hell of a party! He thought closing them into a fist and then looked up to the sky with a grin, the wind blowing through their hair making it dance with the currents. There is a way.... A voice said in his head, making him look around confused. He wondered for a moment before smiling, looking forward to his training. "I'll think of a few ways to make these explosions quite the show, the world is our audience after all" He said, he was pumped and ready to go

Shruikan Tenshi

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:36 pm

"Yes Dante there is a whole world of creativity out there waiting for you to blow it all to hell." Shoko smiles as her bird, dante and herself fly off into the horizon. The bird flies high above the clouds so both Shoko and Dante can see the enormous horizon the scale and utter beauty of the world. "Don't get too attached to your art Dante, that is my first lesson. Always accept change as positive." Shoko smiles as they exit the area.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games