Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:40 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

"Ya I guess I am" Shoko laughs stopping her speech momentarily only to pick up once again. "Psh and you call me shy " Shoko says after getting a nice little kiss on the cheek. Making a handsign she focuses her chakra for a second and creates another clone, as she senses her clones of before disappear. The clone makes a handsign and disappears by turning first into clay then molding into the ground and disappearing completely transporting her clone far away. Shoko seems to always do this to maintain a tough way to find the real her. If anybody where a sensor ninja they may have detected a bit too much chakra consumption for just a clone. Something was different about that something hidden. It's too bad that Shoko is a very busy women and doesn't have too much time to sit at a spring and enjoy the scenery for much longer. There is much to do and much to see.

Jutsu:
S-rank Shadow clone
S-rank hidden jutsu.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:15 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
||S-Rank|Yellow Bladed Grass||
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image "I'm shy...i wont lie about that, cause if i start lying, i will get more nervous." He said with a laugh as he ignored everything that was going on. I wonder how long this will last. He thought. "Do you have a special skill?" He asked. User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

MikeyZMB

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:18 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

"Your so cute, woah." Shoko smiles and nudges Erick. "Of course I have many special skills." Biting her lower lip playfully Shoko looks around the place and has so many memories of old times, beautiful times.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:23 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
User Image

User Image "Oh...well...mine is cooking." He said as he raised his brow but suddenly laughed. "So then...i want to ask you then, will you go out with me?" He asked somewhat confidently. User Image

User Image

MikeyZMB

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:35 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

Laughing at first Shoko really isn't used to this situation. "Um your serious huh?" She looks at him and bites her lower lip. "Ok, only if you promise to be the best boyfriend ever." WIth a smile Shoko speaks in the happiest toned voice.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:39 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
User Image

User Image Erick smiled. "To be honest...i wont be the best boyfriend ever, there is no such thing." He said trying to tell her the truth. "But i will try my best." He said with a smile. "So, you still want to go out then?" He asked. User Image

User Image

MikeyZMB

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:43 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

"Don't make me answer twice." Shoko says pulling him close to her. and embracing Erick. Giving him a nice hug she smiles feeling his warmth. "...You are going to need to respect my needs as well then ok baby?" Shoko implies to her need to hang out with friends and find her friends of old times. To know whether or not they are alive to this day or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:48 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
User Image

User Image He laughed slightly. "Yeah thats fine, i don't destroy boundaries like that." He said as his arm was around her waist. "Just tell me what you need...and i will try my best to get it." He said with a smile. User Image

User Image

MikeyZMB

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:55 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

leaning in and whispering in Ericks ear. Shoko smiles and giggles slightly. Scooting her body in closer to his she wraps her arm slightly around Erick as well. Turning her head she kisses his lips quicky and softly. Turning red Shoko cuddles close to this lovely man.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:03 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
User Image

User Image Erick couldn't help but smile since he saw Shoko very happy. He was kissed, which he kissed her back until she stopped and cuddled close to him. He opened his mouth, just about to say something but nothing came out, all he did was hug her tighter as he brought her closer. User Image

User Image

MikeyZMB

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:09 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

"Do you have a place to stay or to sleep tonight?" Shoko looks concerned towards Erick who she has no idea if he has settled down in the grass all that much. Just loving this moment she sits and continues to cuddle with Erick. She raises her head and looks up at his eyes and smiles seeing how sure they are. This is the start of something very beautiful

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:18 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
User Image

User Image "No...i haven't had time to put in a home in the Grass yet...im still wondering why." He said as he bit his lip, but then he smiled at Shoko since she looked up at him. User Image

User Image

MikeyZMB

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:28 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

"Maybe we should go to my place then." Shoko smiles "I hope you like swimming." She giggles slightly but stays snugly attached to Ericks arms.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:34 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
User Image

User Image "Swimming?" He asked. "Sure." He said with a smile. "But there isn't some sort of monster in the water that will try to eat me right?" He asked. User Image

User Image

MikeyZMB

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:38 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

"Of course not silly." Shoko grabs Ericks hand and looks at him gently. "Its just really deep. underwater." Looking to the spring Shoko takes a gulp hoping that if Erick so agrees to going to her house he would just hold onto her and travel there with her using his yellow grass.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff