Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:49 pm
Nightshade stood near Az with his weapon drawn. He was going to kill this creature if it came any closer to the camp. He knew that this demon was shadow so he knew that he would have some would some problem.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:41 am
"No I'm not searching anything. Im just watering the plants." Dave then pulls his zipper up. The others don't know that he was fully aware of a foul pressence in the area.
Even Coop is aware something is bad out there when he's still resting. He is ready to pounce any moment there is immediate danger  

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:58 pm
Niara walks over to Elaise, and looked at "Blaik". "Blaik. What are the names of the people we've been travelling with?" she asked. She wanted to double check if this was the real Blaik, or an imposter.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:14 am
The fake Blaik smiled at everyone "The names of all of you!?"He asked "Well you are Niara ,then we have Jamato and Azzura ,Elaise.."Slowly he told them all the names,but Cero stil don't believed him ,something was odd.The fake blaik didn't realize that Cero was thinking this he just sat down"Why did you ask that Niara?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:49 am
Nightshade stepped foward closer to him and sniffed the air a few feet in front of him. He smelled of the darkness, something wasnt right. Nightshade closed his eyes as if tired and drew his blade. He gripped the handle firmly as he looked at him again. "We'll if you are not fake why do you reek of the shadow? Unlike these others I know the darkness very well. You use the same ability as I do." As he spoke he lifted his other hand and shifted it darker, revealing some of what he was but not all. He then snapped the blade with his arm extended pointed at him. "Speak, who are you and where is Blaik?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:20 pm
Niara glared at Nightshade to silence him. "Ok. Good answer. I have another question. Who have we been searching for since we went and collected Blaik? And why?" she said, knowing full well that this might not be Blaik.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:06 pm
It jumped onto a Tree and turned into a dragon again but just a little one"Your end fools!I am one of the eldest!this land belongs to usss!!"He growled"My Name is Markonius! And..to your friend ..well "He licked over his lips and said nothing. Cero which grew angry threw a wind sicle it went straight to the three and the shadow had to jump down so the tree wouldn't fall with him"Stupid thing!Tlak with us!Tell us the truth!!"

What if this was the truth!?"He grinned and then attacked Cero ,it grew longer and taller and a giant dragon claw pinned Cero down but before it made a gash across his chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:08 pm
"SPIRIT OF THE JAGUAR!" Dave growled. His spirit avatar, a jaguar spirit, comes out of Dave and spirit flows on top of the dragon. It then pounces and grabs hold of the back of the dragon's neck with its fangs and claws. "Let go of Zack now" he mistakingly confused Cero again  

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:35 pm
Nightshade growled and shook his head, then faded into the shadows to appear behind it. he wouldnt shift...not yet, it was too dangerous. But he slammed his sword again and again into the dragons side, making sure to hit him on his blindside.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:43 am
The giant dragoon chuckled and attacked them all with his claws or his fire bretah. When he suddenly felt Nightshades blades he threw Cero ,far away and jumped in the air.Up there he looked down and again a wall of fire raced down to them.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:27 am
Nightshade threw himself back into the shadows barely missing the fire in time. He then appeared above the dragon and used his falling speed to add an extra punch of damage into the dragon with his blade. As he impacted he quickly started to teleport on the dragon to disorient him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:35 am
((Hey what about the jaguar sprit attack, no reaction to it?))  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:44 pm
((the reaction was his attack for him you are just a little bug!))

The dragon growled in rage and attacked everything what was moving ,soon every attack takes effect,Az ,who was awake now, used together with Jamato ice based spells,they froze the dragons skin.The dragon felt the cold and he hated it! He roared and bruned many trees down.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:22 pm
Niara jumped into a tree, and climbed to the top. She jumped, and caught the dragon's tail. She climbed up the tail, and to the head of the dragon. She pulled her swords out, and plunged them into the dragon's head.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:36 am
Dave avoided the fire with amazing acrobatic precision. Coop joins in the fight. The bros. decided to do a double beast spirit attack. Coop summons his tiger and Dave summons the jaguar once again. While Niara is on top stabbing the dragon's head, the spirits bite into the jagular on the dragon's front neck.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games