Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:55 pm
(( ... WAIT WHAT?! O.o how am I your Mother?! ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:03 pm
((hmmm so blossom your jealous your not apollo? >.> Lol j/k well i'm so ******** bored i'ma gonna post)) Apollo got fed up waiting for his father to take them to get pizza so he went to the pizza store by himself after he finished eating he made his way back to school wanting to see if anyone was there he came through the front gates and noticed hera he walked next to her "Arent you cooled hera" ((Hmm if hera is apollo's mom tell meh and i'll edit razz i'm bad with family stuff *nods*))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:09 pm
(( >.> well actually... Hera isn't the mother. Zeus cheated on Hera again, getting a Lady named Leto, pregnant with Apollo. -shrugs- Hera might actually kill you. ))

Hera jumped slightly and turned to face someone she has yet to meet. She blinked and stared at him till she figured out who it was... "Apollo? By the gods name, how did you know it was me?" She asked then frowned. Apollo was Zeus child, now that Hear remembered. And Apollo was not her child of birth. "And I am not cold, child. Go. I do not want to see you here, you remind me of your wretched father." She growled, her hands into fists.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:21 pm
((o.o I'm wrong arent I.... sweatdrop crap my mythology is bad.))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:32 pm
(( @.@ Dear lord... I am your Mother. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:00 pm
((O.O
Oh boy....hi mom. LOL))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

ultra blood

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:49 pm
nick turned around and looked at her. he then moved a little bit to get out of her way. "no sorry its my fault i should have moved when i heard you coming." he said nervously. he turned around again and sat down in a bench  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:58 pm
Artemis examined him, wondering why he was fidgety. He reminded her of a deer out in a open clearing, looking around for any signs of danger. She tucked a stray strand of her hair behind her right ear and looked at him. "You go to Ataraixa High right?" Artemis asked looking with ice blue eyes. "I think I have seen you around the campus." Usually Artemis would continue along her way but she wanted to know if she had actually seen him here before. After she heard his answer, she will continued along her way...well that's what she told herself.  

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:22 pm
(( -laughs- lol, my son. -glomps Ares- >w< ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:06 pm
(Heya guys, sry I been gone >< Me busy with test (and its the second week!!) and other things razz )

Ella blushed a bit and waved Ares. "Well, today had a surprise ending.." She joked as she got in the driver's seat. "Can't say you didn't like it though.." Stella joked as she sat in the passage seat. They soon took off towards their house.

(Blossom-chan...you might be surprised but Bella is modest as hell..it will be hard to make her even show her line xD)

Bella giggled, not even noticing the setting sun, then held on the the seat. "Ready!" She said proudly then giggled again. This is so much fun! She thought, probably the happiest she's been for awhile.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:14 pm
(( >w> what kind of other things?
To bad. I control woman. >=D ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:18 pm
((:Is glomped: god help me I have a mom. @_@))

Ares gave a slight wave as he climbed on his bike and hit the throttle to send the bike roaring forward. Where he was going he didnt know but it didnt matter, maybe go to his home...but it was so dull with this school closed down...maybe he should visit Olympus for awhile...  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:23 pm
(Boy drama blossom-chan -.-' Just a stupid boy D: BUT! It's okay biggrin Sorta of..but w/e

And dddduuudddee Bella is suppose to be the innocent one o.o Can she just show her arms and legs? Plus she's my fav person, and most like me so meh razz )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:28 pm
(( laughs- Yay, Ares has a loving mother. -smiles-
And I know what you mean, a friend just told me in school that someone likes me... And maybe. I don't like wearing skirts and all so I'll let her pass. ))  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:32 pm
(Yays!! Thank yous Blossom *huggles* Oh, now you have to send me in pm something you want ella to do to repay you biggrin Lol, have mercy)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games