Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:36 pm
Rather than love, than money, than fame,

User Image

David continued to walk around his apartment, playing his lovely soul music. Gracefully, moved from room to room and finally ended up at the front door once more. He leaned his back against the solid wood door and slid down it as he held the melody. Once David's song had ended on the sweetest F note you've herd, he let his horn rest on the floor. With a sweet smile, he let his left hand rest on his stolid chest as he recovered from the intense playing. He could never explain it, but no matter what had happened during a day, music always made it right for him. Unfortunately, he stopped playing a minute too soon.
From a bolt of misplaced lighting, the succubus returned more mischievous looking than ever. She bared her fangs into a devious smile and began to come towards him. Frantically, David stood, and opened the door. He hurried out, hoping that he had left the horrid vision in his apartment. For the moment, it seemed to have worked. As he briskly walked down the hallway, he passed a rather tall, formidable, and machine-like man in the company of a most astoundingly beautiful woman. Not knowing if they were just hallucinations as well, he just nodded his head at them as he passed. David began to feel extremely uncomfortable. What if they were not real?

give me truth.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:43 pm
Sabine Hammond

User Image

Sabine danced, forgetting herself and everything else, lost in the music and the movement of the crowd, until suddenly she caught sight of M. Anger, hot and violent, welled up in her again, crowding out the excitement and euphoria that were contagious in this crowd, and her hands clenched suddenly against the chest of the male she was currently dancing with, her entire body tense. He misread the meaning and chuckled, drawing her closer. Sabine looked back at him with glittering eyes, smiling menacingly, continuing the dance, teasing until she abruptly broke away from him and moved on, closer to M. She watched him out of the corner of her eye, watched the girl he was with, and jealousy seized her in a viselike grip - though she knew what it was, and couldn't fathom a reason for it, it was there nonetheless.  

CharlotteGray

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:47 pm
A smile crept into his face. "Of course it would, and i wouldnt mine some myself." Gagruath nodded to the angel girl and raised his eye brow. He took note of the girls wings and shook his head slightly. The military must have made tons of experiments like himself.. well not like himself but still different. "Well...hello," As all he could say staring slighly at her wings then back to Annika. He then put on his glasses and took his gear and stepped off the elevator. "His is our floor right? or at least my floor." He fished around for his ticket.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:05 pm
Annika

Annika openly glared at the woman as she passed and followed close to Garu, letting him brush against her as she halted next to him. She was surely not staying in that elevator with that garish woman at any rate. Her key was still inside her bra and she made no move to retrieve it. Apparently, he had not memorized his room number at this point so she plunged her own hand into the pocket nearest herself.  

The Era Of Atonement

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:12 pm
Violet watched as David passed by outside the elevator with a frazzled look upon his face. She could only guess that he was missing Leeloo or something. Suddenly, she turned to face the male who greeted her with the bitter women besides him. Of course her lips remained unmoving for she wasn't going to even bother responding back. They seemed to be on their way already. With a sigh, her feet slid over to the opposite side of the elevator so that she would be far away as possible for the moment. If the couple left, only then would she pursue to push the desired floor button, but until then, Violet would act as if invisible  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:38 pm
Gagruath Was too busy hunting for the ticket and key card to notice the little small hints darting back and forth. Since she didnt reply to him, he just assumed she was too above speaking to him. He finally pulled out the ticket and card and looked to Annika. "having fun? or are you looking for something else aside from these." He waved them so she could see. "Keep dugging your not too far off now." He said with a smile then looked to his paper. "Uh....lets see... 34B on floor...." he looked to the sign to his left which was 14. "Oh yea so yea here." He threw up his pack and looked to Annika. "Ready?"  

Krav3n88

The Era Of Atonement

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:48 pm
Annika

Annika pulled her hand out of his pocket slowly and smiled at Gagruath. She walked ahead of him to lean against the door frame and wait for him to come open the door. Her eyes flickered to the elevator doors, which had begun to close, and returned to Garu. She was satisfied that the other girl had left the hallway; she did not like the way she had stood there staring. What is so strange to her..?  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:38 pm
Alex sighed."Well most humans dont care if you are in it or not they will just kill you.They kill you that means their is one less 'monster' to worry about.I just hope all the mindless killing will stop soon,peace would be nice even for a bit."  

KASEKAGE

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:55 pm
(o.O?)

Gagruath walked towards her and unlocked the door. "Ladies first." He said then entered himself. Once he did, he took a quick look around then threw his gear into a corner. Then he turned on the water and let it run so it could get hot. He then set out his clothes and set a handgun on the nightstand. After it was all set and the water was hot, Garu removed his sweaty and sandfilled clothes and headed into the bathroom, paying no mind to if or if she isnt looking.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:12 pm
((I would say get a room you two, but....your already in one xd ))  

Astharoshe Asran

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:07 am
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

Leeloo awoke. She lifted her head as she heard music. It was really beautiful. She slowly got up and looked around. The pine wood wardrobe intriuged her. She walked across the room on shaky legs. She ran a hand along the beautiful wood to the smooth handle. She opened it and was greeted by clothes. Her clothes. Her creators must've sent them before they were shot. Sadness drove tears into her eyes and she felt the silk and the satin. She hurriedly got undressed and slipped on a short, cotton dress that sat comfortable on her slight curves and came down to her knees. She stared out the window at the scenes and also pulled out a pair of sandles. "Not everyday must you wear the most expensive clothes." She said to herself and smiled. She slipped the shoes on and stretched. It must've still been night, but Leeloo had been sure she had slept for hours. She walked to the bathroom and washed her face, and brushed her white teeth. Maybe she'd see him again.

...But who will save me?

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:19 am
Annika

Annika entered the room before Garu and climbed onto the hotel bed, sitting cross-legged. She curiously watched Gagruath fully disrobe without any reserve. Her first impression had been far from the truth; the man was massive, muscles seemingly wrapped all over every inch of him. The room was still a bit dark so Annika hopped off to turn on the lamp in the corner. The switch brought the room under an orange glow and threw shadows whenever she moved. Garu had left the bathroom open and steam billowed through the frame of the door from the top of the shower. Annika saw the clothes left laying on the floor and went to pick them up and let them fall into the hamper stamped with the hotel's insigna. She rubbed the sand from her fingers and walked back to the bed to lay down. Her shoes sitting on the piece of floor at the end of the bed, she rested on her stomach with her head resting on her forearms. Annika closed her eyes and waited for Gagruath's shower to end.

The Era Of Atonement

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games