Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:12 pm
User Image"Do you mind locking mine on, too?" Shou asked Shinobu.

[[|: writer's block...]]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:16 pm
(Did she give it to Guroji & Shinobu or Shou & Shinobu?)  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:43 pm
Peten n Spawn
(Did she give it to Guroji & Shinobu or Shou & Shinobu?)

[[Shou and Shinobu.]]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:47 pm
As Roguji looked at Shinobu, he began to laugh as one of his eyes turned back into Guroji and began to wail in tears. Then, Roguji said "Guroji wishes to do it instead of Shinobu."  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nero Cullen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:07 pm
MindxHunter
Alice nodded slowly, as she stared up at him with curosity "I try my best....I just never give my vampire side what it wants usually....They have cold blood...it helps...barely...taste awful.." she said, out of random.

Her talking was coming to a slow at this point, as she just stared up at him, but glaced at the place she bit every couple of seconds. She then remembered, "You think you do now....but later you won't...I'm a mere burden.." she said calmly, as her facial expression didn't change, looking up at him.

Vayne smirked. "Simply walking around knowing what I am is a burden. Having a friend is never a burden. Even if that friend thinks of me as a walking snack."

He smiled scincerly and then laughed. "I'm hungry. would you like to join me for some dinner?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
Alice looked left and right, then back up at him "I-is...is that a trick question or something?" she asked, tilting her head, considering she just tried to eat him. She then nodded I am...very hungry...  

MindxHunter

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:16 pm
(Hunter, who are the beads for?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:20 pm
((Shou and Shinobu...you can say you have one to, but My charrie isn't into protecting Guroji that much. >.> ))  

MindxHunter

Nero Cullen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:23 pm
He smiled and began the walk down to the dining room. He fetched a can of the cold blood and grabbed a kitchen knife. He chuckled to himself, putting some of his own blood into the can and shaking it up.

For himself he had some bread. He brought it back over to Alice and handed her than can, hiding his wounded hand in his pocket. He too a bite out of the bread and watched anxiously out of the corner of his eye.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:29 pm
As Kudo retuned from the first floor, he then saw Guroji, Shou, and Shinobu. He then walked over to Shou as he said "I see that you have already gotten attached to someone. Wasn't your slave somebody else?"  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ToxxiicMuffiins

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:31 pm
((i'm so confused...i thought Kudo was posting with Akisa, but whatever. :/ ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:33 pm
Alice held the can, and smelled it slowly. It smelled a little better than usual, as she put it to her mouth. Her eyes shook a little wide, then calmed, as her eyes glowed.

It felt a little warmer, and tasted a little better, she she began to chug it. She held it straight up , drinking it, as she fell back in her chair."Ah!" She made a thud sound, as she crushed the can, and looked over at man. Not a drop of blood on her cheek, as she already licked it, while herself in the chair laid on the ground. She had a curious expression, as she calmly asked "Did you heat it up?...cause it was a little better than I expected.."  

MindxHunter

Nero Cullen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:34 pm
Vayne smirked and looked away as he slid his hand a little out of his pocket, revealing the cut.

"I figured even my horrible blood could make it taste a little better..." He looked at her. "I guess it's not as repulsing as I thought."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:35 pm
(He returned back to his floo)  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:36 pm
"Can you excuse me for a second?"she asked. She walked to the bathroom and yelled to herself. "No more work.....Awesome!"she started to whisper.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games