Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:51 pm
Eisti returned with her mirror that she always carried with her. She never knew when she would need it. She set it on the small coffee table that was in the middle of everyone and gently touched it with her forefinger. It began to fluidly ripple. The reflection changed providing her with a different image. She could see Abigail within a house. She seemed to be talking to someone. Upon a closer glance, she saw that it was Raziel that she was speaking to. "Well, she's not alone," Eisti said as the image disappeared. "Still, I don't know where that house is," she said with a small sigh.

Aelor turned to Ayatane so that she could respond to him. "I did not know Raziel that well," she said solemnly. "He did not hold very much trust towards me to reveal his secrets. So I do not know his fighting style that well." Her eyes fell to the image in the mirror before it disappeared. "I do know where that house is though. I have only been there twice, but I have never forgotten it," she said.

Telaria stood. Despite the fact that they did not have a plan of action, she did not just want to sit there and discuss what was going to happen for that would take too long. "It's not going to do us any good just sitting here and talking about doing it. We won't get anything done that way," she said a little impatiently upon realization that her sister was in danger.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:42 am
Hearing Aelor's comment Jarlin jumped up as well. "I know where it is too...I saw it when I went to go talk to Miss Alice" he said with a grin. "What can I do to help out?" he asked anyone who would listen.

Jean looked at Telaria and nodded. "She's right we should move out, but before we go" she stated digging into her bag for a vial. "I suggest we all put this on, it will mask our aura's so they wont have people or minions there ready to ahnialate us all" she stated with a firm nod. She took a dab of the potion and put some on passing it to the other.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:13 pm
Ayatane placed his hand on Telaria's shoulder and gave her a warm smile. The future is what we make it, isn't that what you've been telling me? Don't worry so much Telaria, by the sounds of this, Raziel still has a need for Abigail so I doubt that he'll do anything any time soon. We will do this very soon, but we also can't afford to get hasty. Do you have everything that we may need if a surprise takes us?
Ayatane looked to each face, he noted the discomfert of Matthus and couldn't help but feel as something was bothering him, he wouldn't make an intruder of himself but it would be best to at least make sure that she was okay.
Are you okay, Matthus, you look a little.... troubled about something?

A stitched up woman came in to the study with a silver tray with tea and some biskets. She had felt a presence in the room and assumed it was her master, she was a basic slave thrall and was oblivious to whom it was. She set the tray on a side table next to Abigail and curtseyed before leaving quietly. The sound of approching platemail grew louder and the maid stepped to the side and bowed as Tartarus came into the room. His banefire eyes looked down at the woman brooding in the chair. Perhaps now would be a good time to plot how we shall deal with the Cursed Blessed. Seeing as we are waiting for nightfall, what better way to pass the day then plot murder against the living that wronged you or hold sway over you.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:57 pm
Indeed Matheus was troubled. The moment she looked at Eisti's mirror and saw the familar setting where Abigail was, she knew it was Raziel's home. She felt completly torn at what to do. She knew that she should go with her coven, to help capture Abigail. Everyone would need her help and to stay would feel like betrayel in her heart. But then if she went...everything could be ruined. What if Raziel saw her, or one of his many thralls, and her secret was exposed, that she had spent the night there, and that she had been considering being a student of Raziel. And then there was that Raziel would relize she was in the same coven as Goldor. If she ever chose to bring Alexander back...she wouldn't be able to get Raziel's help if he though she had betrayed him. And also, there was the chance Goldor could find out, and the others. She would be exiled from the blessed, and as Brim predicted they would be torn apart in a time they needed unity the most.
Appearently she wasn't hiding her many fears of the situation very well. She looked to Ayatane,, when his concerned voice spoke up. She hesitated, unsure of how to answer. Should she lie and say nothings wrong....or should she use this moment to get out of going somehow. "I....I..." she couldn't think of an answer. She hoped that in her worried fogged mind that she would think of somthing quick. Or perhaps Brim...might speak up for her. He would be able to relize the problems that could arise as well.

Abigail looked up from her book, to look into the flaming eyes of a thrall she had the liberaty of speaking with a few nights previous. As last time, a definate chill filled the air around him, though she hardly noticed. "You have the strange habit Tartarus...of wishing to speak with me at the times I would rather be alone." she murmered darkly. She set the book aside on the table, "But perhaps you are right. We have much time to wait...and it'll be more productive to make plans rather then sit here in silence. Tell me, do you have any thoughts? Your master has made it clear what he belives should be done. But what of you?"

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:00 am
((Wow this made it to the second page in a day. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:20 pm
((Is anyone going to post, I would post as my characters but the blessed are waiting on other blessed members and Tabitha is underneath a collapsed cave))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:43 pm
((Well while I'm waiting...I might as well let people know what's up with Levi.))

Levi only just restrained himself from punching a wall in frustration once he had made it back to his office, for a brief break between the many, many trials. They were about half way through the vast amount of accused by that time, and Levi was at the point that he didn't want to continue the trials any more. But he had to. He knew for certain that he was the only one in that room trying to actually save those people from the gallows. The jury were all to biased by fear to make any rational decisions at all. So far....only three were saved from the hangmans noose. Three out of so many more. Whatever the Conflicted were trying to do...it was obviously working.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:41 pm
((Bump of LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream ))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:40 pm
((Oh where oh where has everyone gone? Oh where oh where could they be?))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:33 pm
(lol i would post but im waiting respons to get z in ......wait.......wait.......wait............ burning_eyes )  

Ttechnicolor

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:40 pm
((*crickets*))

((Don't you die yet!!! This rp is almost over! I think I'll fall over if it dies now! crying crying ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:48 pm
((I know, I didnt want to do this for a while, but I feel we're in a desperate situation))

Darkness incased the rubble as it shattered and disappated as a figure could be seen emerging from the debrees. It was Tabitha but somethign was different about her. Her skin was more tan, and her medium white hair was now short. Her clothes had disenegrated off of her. She was now in the nude as she stepped on the ground the earth beneath her died. Darkness rippled under her as it surrounded her lower body as darkness fitted around her like a short asymetrical skirt. It wrapped around her breast as bra would and chains made of darkness surrounded her wrist as braclets and a chocker around her neck. She continued to walk as darkness began to spread across the land.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:02 am
((That darkness better not to traveling too far across the land just yet. In the general area is fine, but just don't let the townspeople see it yet. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:35 pm
Ally sighed and jumped from the tree. She walked towards the mysterious house with guards around it. She smiled and darted around till she came to an open window. She crouched down and listened carefuly, but heard nothing. She frowned and slumped down, trying to figure out whos house would be out and sucluded like this, with guards around it like crazy. She sensed a powerful necromancer inside and suddenly wished she had listened to the other blessed when they were talking.  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas