Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:49 am
Rygor smiled at her "Thats good I'd hate to say something to hurt you" He said. He was glad she let him give her a tour of Evermore he made sure to go by the most beautiful area's. It was odd she was the first person who he was comftorble talking to shortly after meeting. He realized they were now by the palace and he sat down near a fountain. "I have always loved Evermore it is such a beautiful place and yet.." He paused for a moment to look at her "..I know this sounds corny but..I think you are the most beautiful thing here" He said. He looked up into the sky "I may have just met you but I feel like I've known you along time" He said. He looked around for a moment to see if Amiea was walking around he still needed to talk to her about finding Amalia a place to stay. He then looked back at her "I hope I get to know you better" He said.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:55 am
Amalia looked over towards Rygor as she smiled. "Why thank you" she stated with a nod. In all honesty, he was the first to break her out of her soft spoken shell. She looked at him and smiled once again as she admired the Evermore structure. "So what do you have planned tonight?" she asked him with a smile.

[sizse=11]Ameia had seen Rygor walking with Amalia as she smiled. She was happy to see him taking such a liking to the young woman. She walked pass them, as she stopped. "I see you have your hands full Rygor" she said with a laugh. She looked at Amalia. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Amiea" she simply stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:07 am
Rygor thought for a moment "I don't realy have any plans..but if you don't mind I would like to spend more time with you" He said. He then saw Amiea and blushed "Amiea just the person I needed to talk to. This is Amalia and she arrived here from Shale and I was wondering if you could find her a place to stay.." He paused for a moment his blush getting worse "...preferably in the palace" He finished. He then looked over at Amalia "that is as long as neither of you mind" He said.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:12 am
Amiea looked at Amalia and smiled. She felt bad for what happened in Shale so she nodded. "Sure she can stay as long as she likes, and she can even work in the palace. When you get there, her accomidations will be set up" she stated as she walked off.

Amalia smiled at Amiea. "Oh thank you very much" she stated. She looked back at Rygor and smiled. "I dont mind at all" she stated with a smirk. She could feel that he was making a change in her as she straightened up her posture, her confidence was building and this was just the beginning of her transformation. "So what does Evermore hold at night time?" she asked in curiosity.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:29 am
" You know me Amara I come and go places, I was just off thinking again. " He said, which was the truth he was thinking, while he was rebuilding. Charon looked towards a small garden that was completely destroyed. He sighed and opened his mouth. " Eimi sa na ki tu na wo no. " He said gracefully. A pale greenish blue aura surrounded the once beautiful garden and it began to shoot back to life the glass that encased it began to crack and shatter into the same greenish aura revealing a beautiful flourishing garden once again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:35 am
"Thanks Amiea" He said before she had walked away. He then turned his attention to Amalia again. "Hmm what to do in evermore at night" He said as he thought of things. "Well I know Evermore is the one place I'm sure you can swim year round if your up for a swim" He said. He smiled swimming was one of the things he enjoyed to do to clear his mind. "Or I'm sure there is a nice place to relax at" He said. He frowned for a moment he knew he was probobly not good at picking places to go.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:41 am
Amalia thought a second. "I'd love to go swimming...in fact I did some reading that Evermore has unique marine life, I think that would be the perfect time to look at them" she stated with a smile. She tied her long hair in a ponytail. It was a mess, she would soon cut it, it was too unmanginable.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:46 am
Rygor smiled as he lead her to his favorite place to swim in all of Evermore. It was a small lake that was connected to many of the rivers in Evermore. "This is my favorite place to swim everything seems to flow to here" He said. He quickly removed his clothes down to his shorts and turned to her "I hope you have somthing to swim in" He said. He then dove in and surfaced in a few moments waiting for her.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:52 am
Amalia smirked as Rygor took off his clothes a tent of pink crosse her face. She then quickly regained her composure. She looked at him and shook her head. She didnt have any clothes, but she decided to come out of her normal shell and live for the moment. She quickly ran and jumped into the lake, fully submurged in the water, taking in the serenity and feeling the water flow against her skin and through her hair. She resurfaced as she looked up to see Rygor and smiled. She looked around the crystaline water. "It's beautiful here" she stated.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:38 am
Kenji nodded. "Am I staying here or going with?" he asked. "How about you sleep at my house. Since it's in the outskirts of town, the glass didn't hit it. Plus you look dead tired." he added when seeing Dulceri yawn.  

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:47 am
Rygor smiled "Yeah it is" He said as he swam for a few moments. He soon was behind her again but felt a little bold and put his arms around her. "But I think I have something even more breath taking" He said. He wasn't sure why but he was glad to be able to get so close to her. He smiled and let go to swim a little more. He couldn't help but wonder where Nephilis was since as far as he knew Nephilis was still gone.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:43 am
Zephyr was mentally exhausted. Not to mention, her clothes were blood-spattered. She made her way up the stairs to her room, paying little attention as she entered. She went straight for her closet, unzipping her dress as she walked, her mind elsewhere.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:16 pm
"You have no idea how easy it is to slip past your guards, Zephyr." a voice spoke from the other side of the darkened room. "Then again, it's easy to kill them if they try to fight." On her bed sat the new leader of Silicia. His robe was embroidered much like Dulceri's was, but it was red rather than black. "You know, although you killed a partner of mine, he'll be replaced by...well, right now? I have to thank you for killing him though. That's another nation under our belts."

~~~

"I think I'll do that...no, I'll just stay at my old little house with Daphne. I'm going to need my general right now, but soon I'll need my commander. Stay where I can reach you Kenji. Also, if the library's not glassed, I'll go and read my history so I'll have proof we're brothers. I think we are though with the sand and all."

~~~

Nephilis sits before Asani, finally eating the bread that had taken seemingly a day to arrive. "We've built skyscrapers, but it's taken them 30 minutes to make bread? Wow Asani, they need you in the kitchen." His smile, as well as his mood was interrupted by a man in a long dark trenchcoat bringing bad news. "What? Now?" His eyes waver between Asani and the man. "Why now?! I didn't say today! I said next...I unders...I understand damn it!" Nephilis attracts the attention of everyone around him and sits back down in his seat wearing a disappointed grimace. "Asani, I...I have to go. Right now. I want you to stay here okay? Don't follow me."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:46 pm
Chyuta smiled back at Zephyr and walked towards the edge of Noroa though he didn't bother taking the current since they all left before he did anyways. His smile played on his face and he free fall'd from Noroa directly towards Tenshu, his hair and clothing waving with the rushing wind, it was basicly heaven for him as he twirled, flipped, and spinned through the wind. Soon enough he used the wind to slow him down and was now flying using the wind as he headed for his balcony, he opened the unlocked door once he had landed and walked into his room where he ploped down on his bed.  

Celestin Selone

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:22 pm
Kenji nodded."Alright, don't worry, I won't step out of the front gates without somehow contacting you first." he said grinning. "Hmm I don't believe the glass bomb hit the section of the city where the library's located." he replied.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games