Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. » Baranabas Houki «
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas looked at him and gave him a smile "Yeah we better go before you cook all the rabbit in the area." he laughed as he thought of something funny. He began walking as he saw the rabbit that bit Riku's hand. It was frantic and paranoid, taking off into the distance at the slightest sound. "Let's get going Riku of the Flaming Hare." he said as he headed out the the training ground. Flaming Hare was now going to be what barnabas would call him for he had ignited that rabbits hair on fire.

Kusagakure | Shichibi Jinchuuriki | Tendrill Threads | Gennin

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:13 am
Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
Riku stopped as he heard what he was called, thinking about it he just laugh a little bit about it. Riku put his hands behind his head as he followed Barnabas casually out off the field.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I just wanna live."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:58 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
||S-Rank|Yellow Bladed Grass||
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image "Slow day..." He said as he got up and stretched. He then looked at the sky. He felt a calling of some sort. Suddenly, blades of grass started to swirl around him and began to lose their color. He then disappeared. User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:43 pm
Quen arrived at the training ground and took a deep breath. It was finally time he learned his family's famous style. Visualizing an enemy, he began to practice the Backhanded Blade. He practiced first by flipping it from the foward position to the backward postion. After a few minutes, he began to get faster. (1/10)  

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:42 am
Iso walked into the training grounds and found his own empty area and sat down waiting for a stronger ninja to come if any would witch is exactly what he was thinking. However,he still went along with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:02 am
Iso stood up on his feet and slowly walked out the training grounds area he was obviously not finding another squad here.  

Aro97

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:53 pm
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

Academy Student メタル Medical Class メタル "Kusagakure's Metal Dragon"

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxxWhen Xen arrived at the Training Grounds, it appeared that he'd been the first one to make it there. Regardless of this, he waited patiently for Aki or this Hiro to arrive. All he needed to do was demonstrate the three basic techniques in order to become an official Genin. This was a task he would find particularly simple, especially with the fact that he had already learned them upon leaving the Rain Village. A simple demonstration was all he needed. For now, however, his hood remained over his head, hiding his face and hands from the sunlight that normally injured members of the Dragconic Clan. His sense of smell would alert him to their approach, however.xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

┫ Hiroxxnuzukaxxenju

you are of no use to me anymore...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

x x x x x▃▃ ▃ ▃xxxART THOUxxAFEARD TOxxBE THExxSAME

x x x x x▃▃ xxxIN THINExxOWN ACTxxAND VALOUR

x x x x x▃▃ ▃ xxxAS THOUxxART INxxDESIRE

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
♂★xxPerfect Tracker // Former Kage // A New Era // Unknown Potentials//The Eternal Fang of Kusagakurexx★♂

Hiro arrived at the training grounds and saw the boy, Xen, there but not Aki or the other two. *They must still be at the Office...* He looked at the boy Xen, "Show me what ya got, metal boy." Hiro did one simple handsign, "Bunshin no Jutsu!" Right beside him, was a simple clone. "Remember, this clone is quite basic, so its mainly used as a distraction."

User Image

"xxlook into my eyes
and tell me what you see...
...why should I care that I'm different
xx"

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

The plating of the forehead protectors clinked against each other as Aki shifted them about in her hands. The clone approached the pair, "Ah good you two are already started." She called out with a grin. She took a seat on the grass ground so that she could watch while waiting for the other two.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:39 pm
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxxXen, showing relief that Hiro had shown up, responded immediately. He had already learned the techniques in the Hidden Rain Village, so this was simple. "Bunshin no Jutsu." He said simply. After forming the required hand seal, a clone appeared next to him in a haze of his gray chakra. "I've learned all three of them already, if the two of you would just prefer that I show them to you instead of taking time like this to perform them individually." Xen's suggestion WOULD save time...though it didn't much help when neither one of these two could aid him in the element that he needed right now. The Fire Element wasn't a very common one in the Grass Village. It wouldn't be far-fetched to say that he would need to find a teacher outside of the village. His mother, perhaps? He HAD inherited his fire affinity from her.xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

┫ Hiroxxnuzukaxxenju

User Image

User Image
♂★xxPerfect Tracker // Former Kage // A New Era // Unknown Potentials//The Eternal Fang of Kusagakurexx★♂

Hiro was relieved to see that the boy already knew the techniques, but to make sure, Hiro had to see it. "I'll need to confirm you know the techniques, its just a formality. Also, I do not possess the Fire element. I am a Senju, burning my own wood would seem pointless. But I'm sure we could teach you the basics until you can find a proper teacher."

User Image

"xxlook into my eyes
xx"

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:51 pm
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxxAs Xen prepared to perform the other two techniques for Hiro, a metal spike slowly rose from the ground behind him. This was the medium he would use for the Substitution Technique. After forming the correct seal, Xen focused his chakra to do the Transformation Technique. "Transform." He said plainly. Suddenly, a cloud of smoke enveloped the young ninja. When it cleared, he was the spitting image of Hiro. Afterward, he stacked the Transformation with a Substitution. Another cloud of smoke, and Xen was standing beside Hiro with his same appearance. "Substitution." Now that the formalities had been taken care of, Xen could be promoted, and finally receive the training he so badly required. His metal manipulation capabilities were lacking, and he still needed to receive the bite from his mother to become a true member of the Dragconic clan.xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:02 pm
"Size means..."

HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Academy Student//Fire-Lightning//Future Kusakage

User Image

The boy entered the Training Grounds and watched as the other Academy Student performed the first technique. He appeared to have already mastered them. He would wait to be noticed before he performed them. But that didn't stop him from trying to learn the techniques. Since he hadn't known them, already. It would get rid of some of the excess work for the Kusakage and the other man.

Bunshin No Jutsu 1/1: Straightening his small body and seperating his legs, the Academy Student gathered the small amount of chakra he had. He was a bit over the top with the amount of chakra he needed. But he didn't want to fail, horribly. "Bunshin No Jutsu!" Haku's quiet voice boomed, for once in his life, and in a puff of smoke, a clone appeared next to him. It took the exact stance the real him had. Keza looked to his clone, and the clone mimiced his movement. "Cool." The student spoke, poking the clone.

Kawarimi No Jutsu 1/1: Moving on to the next technique, Haku prepared slightly different than the first time. He set up the substitution and Keza had the clone throw a light punch at him. As the punch made contact, the boy would poof into a smoke screen, and a log would appear in mid-air, fooling the clone. This allowed the real Haku to give away his real position. He called out the clone and it turned to the real boy, chuckeling.

Henge No Jutsu 1/1: Beginning this technique the way he did the first, Keza seperated his legs and gathered his chakra. Allowing it to drop to a very low level, the boy blurted out the name of the jutsu. "Henge No Jutsu." Although he had to, the boy didn't really understand why the words needed to be spoken. It was quite repetitive. In a cloud of smoke, the boy appeared to become the Kusakage. He laughed, completely forgetting that the real Kusakage was really there.

User Image

"... nothing to me."

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

┫ Hiroxxnuzukaxxenju

User Image

User Image

Hiro laughed when the other boy simply waltzed n and preformed the jutsus without question. He looked at Aki's clone, "Well you've got energetic kids in the village."

User Image

"xxlook into my eyes
xx"

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki's clone stood up and brushed off her pants. "We sure do. Let's just hope they don't get ahead of themselves. Now you two," Aki paused and looked between the two boys. "Before I give you these I wish to know what is you ninja way? What will you do with your position as a Ninja of Kusagakure?" She said holding up two of the forehead protectors. The metal gleamed in the sunlight, it's surface clean and unscathed while the carved symbol of their village was outlined clearly against the glare.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff