Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:47 pm
Just remanicing in my old torture chamber. Nothing special really.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:51 pm
Iris sighed; for the love of the Gods how long had she been asleep this time?! She hopped out of bed, cleaned up and changed, before she realized she'd fallen asleep in the library, not here. She shrugged it off before tying her hair in a braid and leaving the dorms.  

Silvi Tal

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:52 pm
((okay where is Lee is he meditating and in a different world in his mind. OR is he in a different world that isnt in his mind?))

Torture chamber? Now that sounds like fun. Vi said her interest peaked. You like Domination or being Dominated Lee? She said with a grin. She wanted a toy...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:01 pm
((It doesn't matter. He's coming back.))Don't get any ideas Vi. I have a girl. Lee teleported himself back to the school. He ended up right outside the room Kren and Vi were in. "Darn. I was aiming for the library. Oh well." He started to walk around the halls.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:09 pm
Walking down the halls, her attention lay on the books she had in her room. She needed a break, but she needed to figure out how to - she blinked when she saw a shadow coming her way. When she looked up, she smiled at the owner of the shadow; Lee.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:10 pm
Vi shook her head.

"Yeah yeah.. "

Vi looked to Kren, she got up and sat in the open window. Her one leg hanging on the outside. She folded her arms over her chest and stared at the stars.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:13 pm
"Iris, you're awake!" He hugged her. "I've been needing to tell you something."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:17 pm
She did a small head bob, smiling wryly as way of apology for sleeping so much before locking both large black cat ears onto him, intrigued.  

Silvi Tal

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:20 pm
"I was supposed to tell you that we can't see each other..." He said with a big frown on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:24 pm
An expert in the art of masking her emotions, she appeared to be doing nothing more than thinking.
"Why? Who said?" she asked curiously, looking out one of the hall windows.  

Silvi Tal

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:25 pm
"Why does it matter? You seem to be doing fine about it." He said an even bigger frown on his face and tears coming to his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:31 pm
She half glared at him, her own eyes bright with tears.
"No!" she said quietly, taking a step closer to him and resting her head against his chest. Though her shoulders shook with the sobs she was trying to hold in, she made no noise. She'd also become a master at crying quiet.
"I'm sorry. I've forgotten how cold it makes me look to not cry or show emotion..."
But now that she did, it felt so good! She could count on one hand the number of times she'd ever let herself feel anything. Perhaps that was why Siri always got the upper hand, or why Iris often slept or sometimes felt sick for no reason.  

Silvi Tal

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:36 pm
"I'm taking special training from Kren and he suggested that I not be connected to you because I'm going to be seriously hurt or killed... He thinks you'd take it too hard."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:37 pm
Vi fell asleep sitting on the open window sill. Her legs dangling on either side of the window. The cool breeze rustled her long ebony hair, as if it were playing with it. Her pale skin almost glowed in the moonlight. Her lips were slightly parted and her fangs rested on her bottom lip.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:41 pm
She sighed; Kren was probably right.
"How long?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games