Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:30 pm
She got up and looked at him through a crack in the door " clean clothes? if you can get them " she said with a clearer voice than usual.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:37 pm
Spike nods and looks away. "Yeah but....i dont think yuki will let you barrow hers she been a little on edge today it seems...it'll be baggy but i can let you barrow some of mine.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:31 pm
" thats fine... " she said before closing the door, sai didn't particulary like spike at first but she noticed the hostility between them had faded . she still wasn't all for the trusting of these two.

yuki heard a knock at the door and she checked herself before heading down " i'll be back later spike, don't leave the house. " she said loudly enough so he could hear her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:21 pm
"U-uh sure Yuki,stay safe." Spike calls back to her as he heads for his room and picks up some pants and a plain white tee for Sai with curiosity looming in the back of his mind over where Yuki was going.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:32 pm
Yuki walked out and locked the door behind her, outside the door Marcus awaited her " alright, where are we headed to first? "

marcus held a watch in his hand that was attached to his black dress pants " well love, i think the edges of town first, then the main city, and next the alleys, finally the park and other forest areas. " he said walking ahead of yuki.

yuki dashed past him grabbing his arm " alright but i'm eating on the way there, you know how were's can be. and don't call me 'love' or i'll let the dogs kill you. " she said with a smirk.

Sai sat on the counter top near the sink and waited for spike to come back, she kept messing with her hair in the mirrior.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:52 pm
Spike knocks on the door and hands sai the clothes with a smile when she opens it. "Hope they fit you...."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:20 pm
Sai walked out a few moments later, the clothes that spike had given her were very baggy ineed and the sleeves hid her hands. she looked up at spike with a slight smile " thank you " she said a bit monotoned, sai sighed; her stomach felt like it was trying to eat itself and having spike near her didn't help.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:39 pm
Spike could tell she was a little malnourished from how unusually pale she was,even for a vampire, and shrugs with a sigh. "Well now having a servant in this condition is a poor idea isn't it? Fallow me." He tells her casually as he heads downstairs and to the fridge where he placed the two boxes of blood bags.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:50 pm
she held the edges of the pants she was given and followed him down to the kitchen so she would'nt trip, sai waited by the entrace and looked around some.
After a while of running they stopped near the towns sign, yuki looked over at marcus and clicked her teeth " you seem tired, hm? why don't we take a break so you can fix your hair? " she said sarcasticly in an annoyed tone.
marcus straightened up " well i don't do as much running as you do, you like to chase down people. i prefer them come to me you see? " he returned the tone she had given him and swiped a strand of hair behind his ear, marcus was being calm with yuki tonight he didn't want to worsen her mood if he was to spend the rest of the night with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:02 pm
Spike grabs two bags and brings them back to her. "Here,as long as i get rid of the evidence she wont notice only two missing. He hands them to her and smiles as he gets down on a knee and starts to roll the bottom of the legs up so she wont have to hold them up to keep from tripping. "There you go....and i'll get a belt for you too." He stands back up with a grunt and heads upstairs to go get the belt.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:15 pm
Sai took the two bags then watched him as he fixed the bottoms of her pants and walked out of the kitchen. Without further hesistation she bit into one of the bags and finished it in a mintue or less, then the other before wiping her mouth and throwing the empty bags in the garbage. Sai felt comfortable now for the first time in a while. her wounds could heal faster now that she had was well fed, the marks and wounds had been stinging ever since she got them but she tried to not pay any mind.
yuki left him behind to catch up as she quickened her pace with every step she took, cautiously scanning every area she sprinted by. ' no traces of them yet... this mihgt be a long night... ' she thought to herself, yuki heard the tapping of shoes against dirt and gravel behind her she knew it was marcus.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:27 pm
Spike comes back down with the belt and holds it out for her to take. "Now i hope that my acts of good faith wont be wasted Sai and hope that you can show us the same kindness I'm showing you at some point." he tells her feeling as if he needs to explain his behavior.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:35 pm
Sai looked up at him with bright peircing eyes [[ due to her meal ]] " us? .... " she mumbled but then striaghtened up " i mean.. sure... " . Sai took the belt and wrapped it around her waist before fastening it in the front, she then returned her eyes to spikes.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:41 pm
"Yes. Us as in Yuki and me." He wouldn't show it but those eye were quite unsettling.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:48 am
she nodded and stopped staring at him " i know ", sai turned her attention to the dark sky outside " hm "  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games